What's new

The hills are alive! 2012

B

Brain

Lookin' good Mr. Shiva. Heh, funny I just happened to find this thread here. You're off to a great start and way ahead of me but my first plants are going in tomorrow. Seed starts so I'm not worried about them flippin'...Guava Kush f2's from Blaze. Care to share a tea recipe? Forgot to ask you for one when I saw you the other day. I'm hitting the teas harder this year as I'll have more time up at my spot. Started growing my own fungal compost today.

I don't want to say who I am but I'm the dude who gave you the Betsy's ;). Later

G

Guest304546

sweet lookin' outdoor man, can't wait to see the results take shape, kudos for all the hard work.

AD

B

Brain

...with the sound of rototillers.

Ohh shit...yeah they're out soaking up the sun just like us. I guess if she's isn't ill by now he should be fine. Actually weather up here is cooling off and turning wet later this week. I'll be stringing light here in a week or so.

I may put 1 PCD out in the dep for the head. Hey, I can't message you but I got a line on some Cherry pie, want me to snag one for you?

talktosamson

Veteran
Looking good boss, love the beds. Ive been in smarties for years, but if we keep this property im going to beds for sure. I blacked out my little 10x10 greenhouse today, hopefully can continue this sunny weather we have had!!

G

guest8905

is that ecsd?

saw some stuff called rattlesnake diesel last fall....was ok

I like the ecsd and nycd, imo great plants.