What's new

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@MadMac These do not grow large fan leaves. All are small.
DSCN6455.JPG
DSCN6456.JPG

Last edited:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
@MadMac These do not grow large fan leaves. All are small.
View attachment 18819595 View attachment 18819596
wow... sure the Golli OHz side... think is the best side from the cross... should give denser buds but full force OHz high ... here is the mother i'll used ... pic's from when i'll flowered her... had two selected... one lime green ... you see here... small leaf's and one darker with more NL in it...

here also the second run of Neville's Haze... they where different to the old pre do know 2000 NHz...
IMG_6595.jpg

the org NHz that i'll crossed with Golli OHz ...
DSC00056.jpeg
DSC00021.jpeg

M.:smoker:

bbela

She's only at day 20 since the switch ?!?
She's insanely fast if that's the case specially in resin production, I had a few plants who had resin very early in their flowering but I've never seen a 50% Haze doing this.
Yea bro, she's only 20 day old after switch. The first pistil appeared 7 (seven) day after 12/12.

She is my the only one "sativa" keeper.

A picture when it was still a seedling.

Attachments

• 20220820_120557.jpg
    20220820_120557.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow... sure the Golli OHz side... think is the best side from the cross... should give denser buds but full force OHz high ... here is the mother i'll used ... pic's from when i'll flowered her... had two selected... one lime green ... you see here... small leaf's and one darker with more NL in it...

here also the second run of Neville's Haze... they where different to the old pre do know 2000 NHz...
View attachment 18819614

the org NHz that i'll crossed with Golli OHz ...
View attachment 18819613 View attachment 18819612
M.:smoker:

Very nice. Finding exceptional examples takes a lot of time and space. It's def worth it when we find some. This is the pheno I like. These plants went through a lot of stress with the lighting. The new growth looks good. The plants I just put into flower should do better. I still have a few more seeds to get through.
DSCN6469.JPG
DSCN6468.JPG
DSCN6467.JPG
DSCN6466.JPG

goingrey

Nice to see someone still growing the Chocolope, I know people don't have lot of respect for DNA here but all the seeds I've grown from them were high quality and thanks to them I've discovered a lot of new genetics from the USA. For that I'm grateful to them, they have given me the option to grow some genetics I had no access to. The first packs I got from them was around 07/08 it was Cannadential, a cross of Cannalope x LA Confidential, it was an excellent cross and my first step out of Dutch genetics.
Too bad they discontinued the Chocolope because I'd be happy to grow this nice cross.
@Bmac1 Where your plants are coming from? Old seeds or clones ?
DNA has discontinued Chocolope?

Latest posts

Latest posts