What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

G

Aunt of Farooq x Ohaze

n369262.jpg
ODmLvEu.jpg

Animal mints x Ohaze
fldoeH8.jpg

Pan-o-haze x Sour B

kgSfDLd.jpg

Hello Montuno ! I haven't got a diary ,not many pics .Here's one a month ago,about a week in 11/13.
3ta00Vy.jpg

I 'll take more as things atre getting more interesting ;)

She took about 25 days to start blooming.The oth 23 x a5 is the slowest one of the bunch ,just a tad later than A5 s1.

I'm sure this year you're gonna outgrow yourself with this cross :)

It has extremely fuzzy stems just like the ohazes...

I was just noticing how soft and fuzzy the stems are on OHz. They are completely different from anything else we have felt. Have you run across this in anything besides the 23 x A5?

G

I was just noticing how soft and fuzzy the stems are on OHz. They are completely different from anything else we have felt. Have you run across this in anything besides the 23 x A5?

Hello UF!Well If I'm not mistaken I've also seen it on Malawi and Panama hybrids .Johnny Chicago also showed a few pages back a extremely hairy A5 S1 seedling.

U.F.O. Haze #22- She seems to have a good mix from both parents. Amazing lemon flower smell with lots of resin developing. She also has a pretty tight structure. The leaf shape and the faster flowering time are both from the mom. The crazy clawing started after she began flowering.

Attachments

• 20210316_185611.jpg
    20210316_185611.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
The amazing kindness and generosity of this community is staggering. We feel very welcome here and appreciate all of the love. We also recieved a package from MAHA and wanted to thank him for it! That Surreal is calling to us, Mextasy x BSHW! We will be starting some seeds!

Attachments

• photo2029234.jpg
    photo2029234.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 14

Sub24ox7

This one puts out nice banana shaped buds and has a minty slightly skunk aroma that is appealing, nice resin with decent sized trichome heads.

Attachments

• photo2029440.jpg
    photo2029440.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 21

Sub24ox7

Can’t imagine mextasy x bshw! I love Mexican!! That laugh your ass off weed! Mario cart and mexican! Back on the day. Anyway off topic just a fan of Mexican and Maha Kala! This place has the best vibes and sharing people!!! Peace

Sub24ox7

I have been drying this up in the rafters as it’s been cold and it has sloooow dried.
i

Attachments

• photo2029760.jpg
    photo2029760.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 16

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pan-o-Haze

Looking good , sounds like a nice X.

Are the pistils turning orange because they have been pollinated or is it a trait from the panama ?
as ive noticed a certain trait over the years with Hazes and some of the best spicy Frankincense Hazes have those traits where half the pistils orange up extremely early like it was pollinated but no seed forms and is just early maturing pistils. Ive noticed it on the A5 or A side of Haze's from Neville's work.
ive been using this trait in my Haze selections and seed making for a few years now and was wondering if that is the same trait im talking about or if you have pollinated it ?

Latest posts

Latest posts