starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Jh8.jpg

Jh748.jpg

JH728.jpg

JH

Bmac1

Veteran
Chocolope at 49 days. 4 different plants. 3 of which are very similar, sweet menthol type of scent and one of them is showing some foxtailing. Maybe the Thai in her? The one outlier is shorter with bigger, more dense buds, quite leafy and smells of rubber and anise.

20230106_062726.jpg
20230106_062735.jpg
20230106_062816.jpg
20230106_062828.jpg

Randomuser 838462

nice - what lites are u using?? - i have an mars fce 8000 in a 5x5ft tent at 70pct, and my buds at 42 days is miles behind yours
I light 1 square meter with 400 watts.
8 Cree CXB3590 3500k cobs, per COB 50 watts.
The lamp is from Pro-Emit, a German company that makes lamps.
The plants are in 1.3 gallon rood pouches.
Here you can see it.
1673206516174.png

In the tent are almost only Haze hybrids
Sannies Jack, Silverfields x Black Cherry Pie, Sugar Punch and another cross of mine.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I light 1 square meter with 400 watts.
8 Cree CXB3590 3500k cobs, per COB 50 watts.
The lamp is from Pro-Emit, a German company that makes lamps.
The plants are in 1.3 gallon rood pouches.
Here you can see it.
View attachment 18799737

In the tent are almost only Haze hybrids
Sannies Jack, Silverfields x Black Cherry Pie, Sugar Punch and another cross of mine.
What lineage is Sugar Punch ?

Piff_cat

daMN she looks killer. love the square red stems red dot end of petiole and slight asymetry at base of midribs! really think the nevils wreck male is a gold mine. trainwreck was a great outcross for the nevils haze male as theres def ancestor overlap with the old lowland thai in the wreck. putting the potent og especially those with fenchol with the haze is a unique breeding stratedgy really paid off have you grown any of the other lines somali taxi ride scavengers daughter??

Piff_cat

this definitly looks like haze a progeny to me. ive often wondered if the haze parent could be bc female. the timing would fit i believe jack came out around 94?? and johnnychicago has bc clone flower in coffee shops up until at least 95. although we know next to nothing about bc, nev said it was the best combo. putting 2 pure 69 haze plants together especially if the haze B mitochondrial dna is involved would definitly throw out some primal looking stuff. when ben forced nev to sell by not buying while he was locked up there must have been alot of haze plants and seeds flying around that even ben probly didnt know much about. it wasnt like nev knew hed be gone for a year. if haze A male was already dead by 89 jack would need a f1 hybrid like a5 or ag13 in order to use haze A in jack. but its always been said jack has a full haze parent on one side. ben just paid for the castle, nev and dj say bc was best he must have used it on something!!

either way nice lady

Airloom

Veteran
This is my first taste of any Rare Dankness gear. These were reg beans back from the early days of GTH. I think they only have fems now. I am really digging her so far and can't wait to smoke it.
I think NASC has regular and feminized available. I’m still learning the Haze basics (and admittedly always cribbing info to minimize excessive deepdives down rabbit holes) @Bmac1 I thought I read somewhere that Nevil had some plans for a project that he never completed and ghost train came to mind after I saw your post. Any thoughts on that much appreciated. Your gorgeous buds got me looking for more seeds I don’t need!!!!!!!!! Real nice work in any case. Congrats

Latest posts

Latest posts