What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

harvestreaper

Veteran
20221019_135214.jpg

todds haze 3 x early grape x dame blanche

F2F

Love this cultivar. Gifted seeds from a friend made here on IC. I screwed up so may not get seeds this year. dang it!

A couple phenos of (KA5xVB)xVB. The #1 plant had a musky funk about her last year as a seed plant, this year mangos. #4 is rotten rotten mangos. #3 I'm excited about...ripe mangos and burnt rubber, which the gifter reported from some of the VB straights.

full

#3 hehe, seeing a little purple on those bracts!
full

full

Peace,
F2F

Piff_cat

Meanwhile some B7 @ 95 days flower under Sanlight LED combined with a red spectrum COB LED to enhance the red spectrum:
View attachment 18762921 View attachment 18762922 View attachment 18762923 View attachment 18762924 View attachment 18762925 View attachment 18762926 View attachment 18762927 View attachment 18762928 View attachment 18762929 View attachment 18762930
Few more weeks and some great ganja will flow to some great folks.
Much Love
Man somehow you managed to up your incredible haze growing skills when it did not seem possible to improve perfection. Seems like you hair been tinkering with different light types and spectrums. Have you noticed if specific clones react differently to the changes? Leaf surface Temp with haze seems to be very important since it can lead to absorbing nutrients too fast and or higher ec. Or direct vs indirect light sometimes it seems lower branches grow bigger buds then top if the lower are in the sweet spot for desired light intensity.
Have you tried using far red 730nm to signal/regulate dawn/dusk. Is there a resin/terpene/yield trade off? I've also considered running 10/10 could add more "days" for plant without changing daily light integral too much.
I'd like to run a single cola sea of green with all 2 foot haze baseball bats with branching trimmed off in high numbers.like a broom closet lol.. Your grows are very inspirational thanks for sharing new pics!!

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Man somehow you managed to up your incredible haze growing skills when it did not seem possible to improve perfection. Seems like you hair been tinkering with different light types and spectrums. Have you noticed if specific clones react differently to the changes? Leaf surface Temp with haze seems to be very important since it can lead to absorbing nutrients too fast and or higher ec. Or direct vs indirect light sometimes it seems lower branches grow bigger buds then top if the lower are in the sweet spot for desired light intensity.
Have you tried using far red 730nm to signal/regulate dawn/dusk. Is there a resin/terpene/yield trade off? I've also considered running 10/10 could add more "days" for plant without changing daily light integral too much.
I'd like to run a single cola sea of green with all 2 foot haze baseball bats with branching trimmed off in high numbers.like a broom closet lol.. Your grows are very inspirational thanks for sharing new pics!!

First and foremost many thanks for your appreciation of my work, it’s always a pleasure reading a reply like yours.
From my own experience growing these kind of powerful NLD dom cultivars I steer things to try tapping in to let them reach their maximum potential in every way I possibly can at each different run under all given different circumstances from gut instinct reading the plants response to all given issues at play such as for instance light output and spectrum.
So far I can only conclude there isn’t any commercial available plug&play LED fixture on the market as of yet to grant these particular kind of varieties reaching outstanding potential regarding all things cultivation, light/temps/air/season etc and how they effect the outcome.
I am working together with the good people from Sanlight to help them produce a fixture where the output spectrum is adaptable in output as spectrum for different stages from veg to early flower, mid flower towards end flower enabling enhancing cultivation of longer flowering varieties under LED fixtures.
Given the fact that LED produces lesser heat output it defo hold its pro’s cultivating indoors in warmer areas but not so recommend when grown under more chilled environments where the need is to supply extra heat which isn’t exactly something any of us wants considering immer exponential energy expenses.
I rather stick to HPS during the colder seasons but will give the LED fixtures I recently had the fortune and pleasure to receive and try out some new approaches regarding LED’s next summer thanks to Sanlight & @Karma G helping getting connected so shout out to him for this!
About all other more technical feedback as you asked for I would recommend coming towards the old world and come experience how and what the exact results have on root pressure, overall resin & terp output etc. Also keen on experimenting adding maybe a bit of UV and/or far red.
All depends on the procedures of coming autumn & winter to early spring indoor season.
Don’t get what exactly you mean by 10/10? You mean put them under 10hrs of light instead of 12? I don’t consider it to be the best option from personal experience as it tends to flunk yield potential. Light = weight to keeping em under 12/12 as long as possible would be my personal advice from own experience. From 6 weeks flower taking just a tad of each week till 11/13 cycle is more than sufficient keeping full flower induction and will provide more flowers IMHE.
Thanks again for the appreciation.
Some well cured B7 HPS grown flower is something very special to have the pleasure to experience.
2C33DD9D-61F8-46ED-B5FB-E81789EB3B5F.jpeg

🌈

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts