What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Sub24ox7

Click image for larger version  Name:	AB98D115-C106-43F2-9F54-8DCE7064B13E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	96.3 KB ID:	17925283
Click image for larger version  Name:	AB98D115-C106-43F2-9F54-8DCE7064B13E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	96.3 KB ID:	17925283
Outback haze x nh21 x mml f2
getting budset
got one wall covered in Mylar, get the rest tomorrow. To much to do, so little time.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All the plants are now sexed..
THH 2 Females, 1 male
OH 90 2 females

All the females are now in the main flower room. I will up pot the 2 OH to a larger pot. I got those tied up, supper floppy plants. I will hit the females with p40 and p41. The male THH I will collect pollen for future uses. He looks better than the girls do. Ill get pics later.

Sub24ox7

4C36C8A3-4C92-4DC4-A328-139E2292D910.jpeg
0CFF8E2B-5C02-4ECB-A344-F19902F3301A.jpeg
2933AD2D-CB25-4A5B-A304-7C01E634DD5C.jpeg
Naturally purple pheno(lol no cold temps found around here heh, yea in 2 months but it’s been 95 in day 75 80 at night)
haze/skunk x skunk x haze/skunk

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
13.5 weeks on these monsters. Can't really hold themselves up, lol.

been a fun grow bmac , nice to see them looking so fat at the finish,
main thing is are you happy with how they turned out ??
pretty sure i would be ..
are u gonna leave them another week or so??

Bmac1

Veteran
been a fun grow bmac , nice to see them looking so fat at the finish,
main thing is are you happy with how they turned out ??
pretty sure i would be ..
are u gonna leave them another week or so??

They will go another week or so is my guess. I will take a close look on Monday which will be 14 weeks and decide then.

I am indeed happy with how they turned out. I just wish I had managed the height a bit better and we didn't have the heatwave we did.

The C5/Mango x C5/Mango is the clear winner for me. I know her smoke is going to improve but its already what I've come to know and love with haze. I am pretty sure I will be keeping this one around for at least another run.

The C5/Mango x Mango is really a beast but a bit more airy in structure and not a lot of trichomes. I have had a chance to smoke an early tester of this one now too and the ammonia/piss funk is strongwith this one. That profile may be off putting to some but I like it. The smoke, although early, was a bit too light for my taste. I did mention early on that it had a greasy/oil like note to it and wanted to point out that it put a grease ring on the joint I smoked that was quite impressive. Something I generally see with very trichome coated buds.

I will give a detailed smoke report once they get some jar time but I have been enjoying the hell out of that f2 branch that volunteered.

...CR500AF...

I have seen SSH grow and wrap it's fan leaves around a light through the night, never seen a plant grow to a fan that way, that is funny...:)

Latest posts

Latest posts