What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

el mani

Veteran
Bandaidhz7/A5 karmagenetics.

fetch?photoid=17912598.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17912598.jpg Views:	0 Size:	173.9 KB ID:	17912608

oaxaca79s1/A5 ace seeds.

fetch?photoid=17912599.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17912599.jpg Views:	0 Size:	144.0 KB ID:	17912609

Salu2

Sub24ox7

The mex haze x o. Haze/skunk#1
the two short phenos smelled more of sweet almost fruit I figure they lean skunk. The 5 tall plants once dried smell of Oaxaca for sure a definite zing cedar smell. Some more than others(#4 oss x mm that threw bananas that pollinated some of the mex haze early on smelled just the same cedar zing). Will have to try the seeds out of the accidental cross.
Been making oil and lining the paper with it and then rolling the joint with same weed used to make oil. This has allowed me to overcome my high tolerance from eating oil daily in order to test it out.

browntrout

Veteran
The mex haze x o. Haze/skunk#1
the two short phenos smelled more of sweet almost fruit I figure they lean skunk. The 5 tall plants once dried smell of Oaxaca for sure a definite zing cedar smell. Some more than others(#4 oss x mm that threw bananas that pollinated some of the mex haze early on smelled just the same cedar zing). Will have to try the seeds out of the accidental cross.
Been making oil and lining the paper with it and then rolling the joint with same weed used to make oil. This has allowed me to overcome my high tolerance from eating oil daily in order to test it out.

Cedar is a rarity! This is good news.

browntrout

Veteran
A5 S1 x GG#2. Loving the structure and vigor. Some non-committal flowering for the most part. Too be expected with August x December finishing plants. But they’re growing 😅

It’s interesting to see the hybrids of Guerilla gold #2, some pre-flower and keep creating well stacked bud sites before starting to truly flower.
Click image for larger version  Name:	C675C13A-7D57-4AF8-A08E-74B0B3413FB7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	197.8 KB ID:	17913171

Attachments

• C675C13A-7D57-4AF8-A08E-74B0B3413FB7.jpeg
    C675C13A-7D57-4AF8-A08E-74B0B3413FB7.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 21

Bmac1

Veteran
When I open the tent, the first thing that hits me is the GMO stench. It's a bit like the perfume counter at the mall after that. I need to smell some coffee beans to reset the nostrils, 😆.

The C5/Mango x Mango fat has some of the classic Columbian notes to her like grass and incense. I also get something that is striking me as like automotive grease/oil with some amonia/pissy notes.

The C5/Mango x C5/Mango is a bit stronger with the Columbian notes and has a sweetness to it that i havent quite pegged yet. None of the greasy or pissy notes of the other girl.

The buds aren't quite as dense as I would like to see but given the current flop state, thats probably not a bad thing. They also still have a few weeks to go by the looks of things.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
sounds good bmac,
nice complex aromas often translate into a nice complex high,
i like those and im sure others do too ...

i know i said around 12 weeks , but i think we are going to have to extend that a further 2 perhaps to 14 ,
see how they go , they might fatten up in the last weeks ,
i know the ones in my mates garden had a bit of weight about the flowers ...

Sub24ox7

Click image for larger version  Name:	808987BE-1398-4F18-AAD6-678DC175C83A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	128.3 KB ID:	17913415
Click image for larger version  Name:	808987BE-1398-4F18-AAD6-678DC175C83A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	128.3 KB ID:	17913415
Last to finish mex haze x O. Haze/skunk#1
starting to go into resin pumping mode yay!!!! Finally lol. #3 smells like those Halloween masks from the 80’s you would get at spencers gifts. The most cedar smelling after drying smelled of this antique plastic Halloween mask when fresh growing. Really neat smelling.
beautiful butterfly made me chase it for a pic just now, wish I had got it in focus.
Also when I say cedar, you can tell it’s not 100percent cedar like some Oaxacan I got back in the day but close, one pheno in the bushweed ossxmm #4 was straight up cedar zing totally it grew bananas hardcore that seems very virile as it would pollinate things easily. I tried to flower it twice but got bananas bad both time. I have S1 from it but don’t have the time to test it atm. Wonder if any would be sans bananas? It hit up everything I have very lightly about a month ago or more and I can tell I have 20 seeds at most per plant. Was early so it’s mostly preflowers that got it.

Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
sounds good bmac,
nice complex aromas often translate into a nice complex high,
i like those and im sure others do too ...

i know i said around 12 weeks , but i think we are going to have to extend that a further 2 perhaps to 14 ,
see how they go , they might fatten up in the last weeks ,
i know the ones in my mates garden had a bit of weight about the flowers ...

I would say about 14 weeks as well. There were some heat issues with this run and I'm thinking it may have delayed ripening a bit as the GMO is a 12 week plant and is also looking like it will go about 14 this time. No worries on my end.

Is sympathy ripening a thing in plants? Lol. The GMO sees that the other 2 will take a while and decides to slow down too, lol. I'm just pissed I didnt manage the canopy better.

I have both backed up and won't do anything drastic till they get smoked.

funkyhorse

Senegal Haze Afropips day 76 from cut indoors
Senegal haze (10).jpeg

Indian Skunk Seedsman Skunkman Range day 76 indoors still making it without rot
Indian skunk.jpeg

This is indian skunk sister on her last day, she made it to day 74 and bye bye top shot
Indian skunk fem 1 (4).jpeg

Thunk finnishing flowering on winter in ascending hours going purple
Thunk (4).jpeg
Thunk (5).jpeg
Thunk (6).jpeg

Coronavirus pandemy Testing
Z99 Aussie heirloom in front (thank you very much for the opportunity to try this) and (GG#4 x Deep Chunk) x MMohz intersex male. First time I grow on a grow matress with recycled soil with some fresh EWC added and first time growing on winter on ascending hours outdoors as well hoping they will succeed to finnish. I suspect intersex Ohz and sativa intersex males give firm progeny and progeny tends to be female
Z99 front (GG#4 x DC) x Seedsman Hz back.jpeg

First one of the xy x xy Ohz male seeds showed sex at day 74 and is a girl. She is 1 meter tall and is the tallest so far of the 8 xy x xy Ohz seeds I sprouted expecting to find 2 girls out of the 8
I suspect father is Ohz x Skunk#1 male from Cultivator Choice. I hope this girl will not mold so easily in my environment as the father genetics. Very curious about this
Ohz90 xy x xy girl.jpeg

Have a nice weekend everybody

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Grow mattress? Lol. What is that? Capillary mat?

Lovely thunk etc. You've been going hard lately with all these. Hope you find what you're looking for/having fun. Thumbs up!!!

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I would say about 14 weeks as well. There were some heat issues with this run and I'm thinking it may have delayed ripening a bit as the GMO is a 12 week plant and is also looking like it will go about 14 this time. No worries on my end.

Is sympathy ripening a thing in plants? Lol. The GMO sees that the other 2 will take a while and decides to slow down too, lol. I'm just pissed I didnt manage the canopy better.

I have both backed up and won't do anything drastic till they get smoked.

would be cool if sympathy ripening was a thing and u could know a few weeks of some varieties ,, lol ..
be better than if it added a few weeks like you are finding ...

i made a new bong for a mate who uses those nasty tiny plastic orange juice bottles ,
i couldnt imagine a worse thing to toke from ,
both taste wise and also health wise ,
so i spent probably over an hour at least cutting down ,
shaping and molding a nice bamboo bong for him
the traditional thai style bamboo bong ,

first go on it he said how smooth it was ,
and much nicer than his old crap bong ,
but im fairly sure he has gone back to the old thing ,
goodness knows why ,
gotta be the worst bongs ever those things ,

anyhow this is the bong i made him ..

223632367_553642412341041_6113957177838765005_n.jpg

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Maybe he was accustomed to the size/pressure of the rips...? Nifty craftsmanship on the piece Mallard but maybe he wasn't ready for that girthy bastard ;) 🤣

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THH, none are showing sex yet.. I'm guessing 1 is female 2 are male. I marked them to see if I was right. The middle pic is my female guess.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0866.JPG Views:	0 Size:	285.8 KB ID:	17914413
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0868.JPG Views:	0 Size:	273.3 KB ID:	17914414
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0867.JPG Views:	0 Size:	296.0 KB ID:	17914415