What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Bnyest

C17C1D11-3E2B-4207-9EA6-4AFFEA05CA39.jpeg
Headbanger x OH male, I was hoping for female, oh well gonna pop more

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Some growing hybrids, hope you like them ...
Nl5hz x oaxaca
IMG_20210723_113502.jpg

Blueberry x nl5hz
IMG_20210723_113509.jpg

Temple haze x original haze
IMG_20210723_113522.jpg

And this is Rainbow Bridge (just a little bit of genetic haze, but....
IMG_20210723_113340.jpg
IMG_20210723_113344.jpg

Sub24ox7

Click image for larger version  Name:	DA36C436-DBA5-4C37-A09D-B59A207E7076.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	137.8 KB ID:	17904540
Mex haze x O. Haze/skunk #1
mixed #7 and #1 making oil today. Smoked some
with the local grow shop guy and friends and they said they hadn’t seen anything like it in forever.
im guessing everyone is growing newer stuff.

funkyhorse

I am enjoying vaping Mex/Hz x Ohz/Sk at the moment. Landrace quality high indeed.
This is Senegal Haze from Afropips grown from cut indoors
It was a very old and very difficult seed to sprout. 3 months vegetative stage and total 140 days flowering. From cut it is showing itself differently and much faster
I am curious if it will smoke different from the outdoor grown one from seed.
Senegal Haze day 62
Senegal haze (4).jpeg
Senegal haze (6).jpeg
Senegal haze (8).jpeg

Have a nice week everyone

harvestreaper

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	gr haze.jpg Views:	0 Size:	188.8 KB ID:	17905157
first cross to my todds haze pheno 3 to an outdoor bred male .anyone know what the cause of the coloration is genetic /disease being grown by a baboon ?/only one like this

Sub24ox7

Variegation, some say virus causes this. Idk, a lot of cuts have it. Seems to appear more when less healthy. I had some of the mex haze x o. Haze skunk look like that from seed only for it to disappear.

unnamedmike

Two of my plants began to show variegation at the same time they became infected with broad mites. With the mites removed, the variegation also disappeared. If your variegation is not genetic, it disappears with acetylsalicylic acid (the variegation disappears, not the cause of the variegation).
Ive seen Todd plants with variegation before. He never answered me btw
todds-nl-variegated.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	todds-nl-variegated.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.5 KB ID:	17905184

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...s-laboratory/240908-variegated-cannabis/page2

Last edited:

harvestreaper

Veteran
Two of my plants began to show variegation at the same time they became infected with broad mites. With the mites removed, the variegation also disappeared. If your variegation is not genetic, it disappears with acetylsalicylic acid (the variegation disappears, not the cause of the variegation).
Ive seen Todd plants with variegation before. He never answered me btw

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...s-laboratory/240908-variegated-cannabis/page2

if the cause is genetic thinking it might of come from males side he was a early grape x double blanche i think i remember one outside in the early grape line with similar marking

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some cannabis strains can be helped so it doesn't show it. Sdubb has that mutaion. When she gets more mag it pretty much disappears. That todd pic doesn't show it.. It would be interesting if others tried to fix theirs the same way and report if it was fixed. It could be a mutation that inhibits specific nutrient uptake.

unnamedmike

Some cannabis strains can be helped so it doesn't show it. Sdubb has that mutaion. When she gets more mag it pretty much disappears. That todd pic doesn't show it.. It would be interesting if others tried to fix theirs the same way and report if it was fixed. It could be a mutation that inhibits specific nutrient uptake.

You have built the sentence wrong, it is said: in my opinion, that todd pic doesn't show it. And can you share with us a link that confirms the rest of what you are saying? or is it also just your opinion too?

JohnnyChicago

I get since weeks a "Please upload at least one photo." error message, when I try to post pics.
LVTKHAZE male(s)

Attachments

• photo2059922.jpg
    photo2059922.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 25
  • photo2059923.jpg
    photo2059923.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 20
  • photo2059924.jpg
    photo2059924.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have built the sentence wrong, it is said:in my opinion, that todd pic doesn't show it. And can you share with us a link that confirms the rest of what you are saying? or is it also just your opinion too?

The sentence is correct. It's obvious that pic doesn't show variegation at best its a weak example. Re read my post champ. It was pretty obvious it was my opinion, I said nothing about a link or what anyone else has done..Maybe you should try what I had suggested and not be butt hurt because I disagreed with your post. What I did with sdubb was not an opinion it's a fact. Another attempt at causing drama.

Last edited:

unnamedmike

The sentence is correct. It's obvious that pic doesn't show variegation. Re read my post champ. It was pretty obvious it was my opinion, I said nothing about a link or what anyone else has done..Maybe you should try what I had suggested and not be a dick.

Without a doubt it is a variegated plant, you only need to see at enough of them to know it, it is obvious that in your case it is not like that, champ. You call me dick? I dont have to endure your ignorant opinion without arguments. You havent posted a single useful publication, or that taught me something in the years that Ive been in the forum. Only pics of your indica hybrids, all the same looking, with different names, posted in threads about sativas ...
I will not try to argue with you anymore, your opinion has a value of 0.

The donkey told the tiger:
′′The grass is blue".
The tiger replied:
′′No, the grass is green".
The discussion became heated up ...

Going back to the theme of this thread: Of the 30 OH seeds that I originally bought from Todd, 24 are what you would expect from original haze seeds. The other 6 remaining seeds gave very fast plants with the appearance of a mostly indica hybrid. I made seeds with these 6 plants (3 males and 3 females) and I have 16 seedlings growing.
Ive been able to harvest some seeds from the remaining plants, which do look like sativas, but most of the plants still need at least a month to properly mature the seeds.

Todds "OH quick pheno" seedling
IMG_1730.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1730.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.6 KB ID:	17905676

Seedling of the OH quick pheno, homemade seeds
IMG_1997-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1997-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.5 KB ID:	17905677

Todds OH male, "normal" pheno
IMG_1730.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1730.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.6 KB ID:	17905676

Seeded OH, "normal" pheno
IMG_1995-1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1995-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.6 KB ID:	17905679

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Without a doubt it is a variegated plant, you only need to see at enough of them to know it, it is obvious that in your case it is not like that, champ. You call me dick? I dont have to endure your ignorant opinion without arguments. You havent posted a single useful publication, or that taught me something in the years that Ive been in the forum. Only pics of your indica hybrids, all the same looking, with different names, posted in threads about sativas ...
I will not try to argue with you anymore, your opinion has a value of 0.

I'm unsure what that rant is supposed to be. Your response to my post was being a dick, there was no need to be like that. I think it's best if you just add me to ignore. Any that cant handle opposing opinions shouldn't be on a public forum.

THH and OH 90.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0709.JPG Views:	1 Size:	336.4 KB ID:	17905723

My WT X p40. This pheno will be fire.
DSCN0727.JPG

Last edited: