What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
it has really good structure for NL5haze. I would not expect nothing but great work by Mr. Wallyduck. quack quack.

Thai Nev OG x 2 day 32.

multi quoting , goodness knows how yet ,
i hope someone eventually shares that secret with us ,, lol ..

the lineage is nevils haze x c5 mango (c5 x mango haze ibl)
but im pretty suprised how fast these things have gone and it has me questioning things a little too , lol ..
though that c5 mango was a reasonably fast flowering type for the sativa blood in her ,
and she makes some super nice fat flowers ...

Testing multiquote.

Doing this from my phone. I hit quote on one post, then scrolled back up and hit quote on another post and the most recent quote-click was inserted at the top of my reply.

I'll try from a PC later

Fronk

Panama x Bangi Haze (left)
Nevil’s Haze x Panama (right)

Attachments

• photo2031854.jpg
    photo2031854.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 20
  • attach17813704.jpg
    attach17813704.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 20

Raho

Veteran
Yes that early Red trait of early dying pistils is defo an A Haze marker as ive seen it over the years in all of Haze work ive grown with that specific trait , even in the old SSH seeds , not todays SSH seeds , but it is also in the early Mr nice seed paper packs from early 2000's.

Yeah get cracking those Haze hybrids you made , that missing Frankincense is lurking.

The Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba ( African Sativa) has this orange/Red trait and is the most Frankincense ive tried from around 6 of Neville's ( RIP)grail projects.

Who wants to try any of the NH21 x MM F2's or NH18 x MM x NH 21 x MM ?

Im looking for Sativa warriors to try them out , any long standing member who post pics regularly is welcome to a pack no log needed( but would be nice) even a few pics here there would be nice.
even my haters are welcome to them , anyone interested pm me.

Haze over everything , all day everyday

The pink pistils are common in Skunk#1.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I just put some haze hybrid seeds in the paper towels.
a male PurpAl bx1 pollen on a frosty Ohaze from Todd. They are exact opposite structure, wishfull I may see hybrid vigor.

JohnnyChicago

Hey Raho,
Pan-o-Haze x Skunk would be a great cross I guess :)

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Next to Star Crash's SSH97 F3 with buds growing on some leafes.

Strange ... the pics I did post yesterday have disappeared.
At least I do not see them.
I hope it is not a PanoHaze or pink pistil spam filter :D
Giving it another try...

Attachments

• photo2032663.jpg
    photo2032663.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 15
  • photo2032664.jpg
    photo2032664.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 17
  • photo2032665.jpg
    photo2032665.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 18

Montuno

...como el Son...
Could someone tell me what exactly is "The Doors" (Mr. Nice), and if you have grown it and/or tried it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Raho

Veteran
Strange ... the pics I did post yesterday have disappeared.
At least I do not see them.
I hope it is not a PanoHaze or pink pistil spam filter :D
Giving it another try...

There they are :) Pan-O-Haze is one of the most beautiful sativa lines around these days.
:tiphat:

I usually select away from Skunk#1 phenos when it's used in MNS hybrids. The pink pistils can help with that :)
You breed for effect and hardiness from what I've seen (and do it REALLY well) so I hope my comment doesn't encourage anyone to breed for a superficial trait like pistil color.

Latest posts

Latest posts