What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub24ox7

regseeds Jeez would love to do just that but I already have plans to open pollinate 40 icmag haze to play around with and give out. Then hybrids. ✌️
I’m sure somebody will do it, has to be some old school nh in there.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I would love to get some of the Nevil's Haze. Wow. It is like time capsules have opened.

The pheno thing is what I am finding amazing. Same pack of seeds, totally different plant structures.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
What are you guys on about ?.

1000s of people got the same seed of Nevils Haze and from what i know are still being produced by Mr Nice.

Why not ask people that have in fact grown there genetics for decades.

Nevil (Remember him ? ) gave shanti the parents to Nevils Haze and no one else has them a key point.

On top of that only shanti has the parental lines he alone was also given a load of seed by Nevil.

Included in that seed past on from Nevil to Shanti was pure Haze Nevil had made plus the HzC Square and all the HzA crosses Nevil made that were never ever released plus a lot more.

So why do you just ride off the people who offered these seed for decades ?.

At the start of this thread many of you would not even consider Nevils Haze a Haze line some even had the hide to call it Northern Lights and a indica lol.

funkyhorse

What are you guys on about ?.

1000s of people got the same seed of Nevils Haze and from what i know are still being produced by Mr Nice.

Why not ask people that have in fact grown there genetics for decades.

Nevil (Remember him ? ) gave shanti the parents to Nevils Haze and no one else has them a key point.

On top of that only shanti has the parental lines he alone was also given a load of seed by Nevil.

Included in that seed past on from Nevil to Shanti was pure Haze Nevil had made plus the HzC Square and all the HzA crosses Nevil made that were never ever released plus a lot more.

So why do you just ride off the people who offered these seed for decades ?.

At the start of this thread many of you would not even consider Nevils Haze a Haze line some even had the hide to call it Northern Lights and a indica lol.

Master Hempy
Gday
Every teacher has a different book
Every breeder thinks the best is something different. There is no consensus
Why? Because the best is different everywhere in the world, environments are different and some plants you can grow in some environments while in others you cant

I came to this canna growing world recently because what I am finding commercially is an absolute disaster and a lack of respect a few years already
It seems to be a reflection of what is happening in the growing and seedbank canna world

I have no problem with Shanti nor with anyone. I can only tell you that I spent 100 plus euros to the garbage in a pack of modern 2019 Mr Nice release of Nevil Haze and it looks nothing like the stuff you people show from old packs
I believe I am not the only one who wants to try the real genetics and have been cheated/scammed/bullshitted as a customer by Shanti with this pack of unrealiable and unstable indica WLD/BLD genetics sold under the Nevil Haze tag

Sadly Shanti is a Master and the pupils are copying the tactics of the Masters and bullshit is widespread in the canna world today

If Shanti would not bullshit with genetics, there would not be a need for a ICmag Nevil Haze
My favourite breeder for this release is Master Wally
If you want to get the best out of it, southern hemisphere outdoor bred in the tropics is unbeatable for ganja

Thank you regseeds at least for trying
What about a consensus or an Icmag poll about who should make this?

Have a nice sunday everyone

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Master Hempy
Gday
Every teacher has a different book
Every breeder thinks the best is something different. There is no consensus
Why? Because the best is different everywhere in the world, environments are different and some plants you can grow in some environments while in others you cant

I came to this canna growing world recently because what I am finding commercially is an absolute disaster and a lack of respect a few years already
It seems to be a reflection of what is happening in the growing and seedbank canna world

I have no problem with Shanti nor with anyone. I can only tell you that I spent 100 plus euros to the garbage in a pack of modern 2019 Mr Nice release of Nevil Haze and it looks nothing like the stuff you people show from old packs
I believe I am not the only one who wants to try the real genetics and have been cheated/scammed/bullshitted as a customer by Shanti with this pack of unrealiable and unstable indica WLD/BLD genetics sold under the Nevil Haze tag

Sadly Shanti is a Master and the pupils are copying the tactics of the Masters and bullshit is widespread in the canna world today

If Shanti would not bullshit with genetics, there would not be a need for a ICmag Nevil Haze
My favourite breeder for this release is Master Wally
If you want to get the best out of it, southern hemisphere outdoor bred in the tropics is unbeatable for ganja

So did you contact shanti to tell him of your problem funkyhorse no would be my guess and instead of taking pictures and contacting shanti your now complaining to me who has nothing to do with Mr Nice or the seed industry. Lets see you Nevils Haze and who did your order threw.

What do you mean by Shantis Pupils funkyhorse ? Are you making claims i and other people that grow mr nice genetics that are fans of Mr Nice genetics are some how bullshiters ?.

Icmag Nevils Haze you say lol My friend i think you have fallen on your head one to many times.

With a fast search i Found a post at Mr Nice that had a guy who posted pictures of their Nevils haze at 16 Ft as it was starting to sex dated 2021.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 22-39-09 Nevils Haze Outdoor NE NSW .png Views:	24 Size:	169.1 KB ID:	18071803
Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 22-38-31 Nevils Haze Outdoor NE NSW .png Views:	23 Size:	157.7 KB ID:	18071804
He must be full of bullshit to right ?.

funkyhorse

Hempy, those plants grow tall, does it prove anything?
Mine indoors grew over 2 meters in a small 10 liter pot, outdoors they make on a big pot 4-5 meters easy
Why should I contact Shanti?
I dont have any problem with him. But in case I would contact a bullshitter I would expect bullshit for answer
But you do seem to have a problem with someone commenting some truth about current Mr Nice nevil haze releases and you do seem very keen to create or see problems where there are none

Hempy, you do seem very unhappy with this Icmag Nevil Haze Tribute
It looks very unreasonable to me, it doesnt make any sense to me your negativity for some Nevil tribute
why are you upset about this?

Please, before commenting about the Mr Nice Nevil Haze 2021, grow it yourself first. How can you defend something you didnt grow it yourself? What you have is a 25 year old release and has nothing to do with the stuff sold today
I only comment on what i grew myself and it seems truth is not of your liking and you somehow became agressive on your posts.
But then when someone is answering you and reflecting the negativity you throw to others on yourself, you call it insults and trolls and run with flags and screenshots to the moderators

I am not the only one reporting wide leaf plants and low quality high munchies high out of this Mr Nice Nevil Haze

So hempy, it seems really contradictory to me that you, Nevil very close friend and candle holder, have such negativity and unhappiness with this kind of tribute to your friend
What is your problem about this???

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
The current Nev.Haze version of MNS is not the same as 15 years ago, let's not fool ourselves, I respect your friendships, the good times, I don't want to dissing or anything else but I bought in 2017 several packages of NevHz and I have got all very wld plants,with a skunky tangerine aroma, which finished very early, even earlier than Nl5hz or blueberry ...
Then I recovered some seeds bought in Amsterdam from a friend in 2004/05 and here is the old NevHz, more nld, later flowering, (for the record, 3 males)...
It is not a dissing, the germination rate of the mns seeds was 100% and gave some very good plants, productive and potent, but they were absolutely not Nevil haze ... (again for the record, I was amazed by their Nl5 x haze aka 5hzC , I recommend it to anyone really)..

Ps I have written several times, both in the mns forum and at Shanti, the answers range from genetic expressions to the environment to my inability to grow a sativa .....

LostTribe

Premium user
Well I will just say that the 2015 MNS Nevil Haze was not BLD. All NLD plants with the normal looking leaves and the plants all stretched uncontrolably. The jury is out on the overall smoke though. Sure they were overferted but that doesnt mean it was the be all end all of haze. The very next grow of Todd's OHaze came out fantastic as did the subsequent grow of THH. Well maybe I won't flower the NH again afterall...the A5s1 from Karma also came out better, but very low flavor smell and as that one plant came out mostly long flowering NL.

JohnnyChicago

I do not recommend a poll at all!
Many people will just vote their friends or breeders they are loyal to.
Made that experience with the sharing of the OH myself.

For the NH, I would possibly be the best candidate as I know pure Haze, A5, NH and NL, all four together better than anybody else.
Also have proven my honesty I do believe.
But unfortunately I cannot accept the seeds, as I have already to much troubles for having gifted my work on the OH.
Could also compromise my other breeding. Really can0t accept.

regseeds

So did you contact shanti to tell him of your problem funkyhorse no would be my guess and instead of taking pictures and contacting shanti your now complaining to me who has nothing to do with Mr Nice or the seed industry. Lets see you Nevils Haze and who did your order threw.

Hemp, I don't think you follow. Nothing is a problem.

To jog your memory, Nev came to the MNS forum to clear up all the work he did. Open book, you didn't have to question or second guess anything. Could you even fathom if he didn't

Shanti on the other hand leaves things down to interpretation and lots of semantics. Few "improvements" "proof is in the seed". What is not up for debate is people have no idea what's in the lines he even made @ MNS. Even the CBD work is well documented, lot's of disingenuous things. Even the recent work "holy grail" it's not all coincidence

Unanimously really good guy, everybody knows this.

We're speaking about clarity about the pedigrees. Most can't be bothered and have gone elsewhere

Last edited:

RingtailCanyon

Even the CBD work is well documented, lot's of disingenuous things. Even the recent work "holy grail" it's not all coincidence

Unanimously really good guy, everybody knows this.

We're speaking about clarity about the pedigrees. Most can't be bothered and have gone elsewhere
I would disagree that the cbd crew lines are well documented. He is very vague about what plants he uses and how he got them there. He’ll just say there was scientific testing done not opinions.

regseeds

I would disagree that the cbd crew lines are well documented. He is very vague about what plants he uses and how he got them there. He’ll just say there was scientific testing done not opinions.

What you said is not only funny but the irony "scientific testing done not opinions" and sums everything up to a tee.

I really like Shanti. Huge respect to him. He stuck his neck out their to get medicine to millions, I see that above everything else

This is the haze thread, so I’ll keep it on topic. If you care to know, socioecologist documented what happened in Oregon with the Bulk CBD work. Make of that what you will

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
By f3 these DC x THH tends to the Kush side...in fact, Id say they look like pure afghanica lol

1643489814854.jpg

remember the White Label's NH? inbreeding the original cross etc lol
Any one?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Mine indoors grew over 2 meters in a small 10 liter pot, outdoors they make on a big pot 4-5 meters easy

I dont have any problem with him. But in case I would contact a bullshitter I would expect bullshit for answer
But you do seem to have a problem with someone commenting some truth about current Mr Nice nevil haze releases and you do seem very keen to create or see problems where there are none

Hempy, you do seem very unhappy with this Icmag Nevil Haze Tribute
It looks very unreasonable to me, it doesnt make any sense to me your negativity for some Nevil tribute
why are you upset about this?

Please, before commenting about the Mr Nice Nevil Haze 2021, grow it yourself first. How can you defend something you didnt grow it yourself? What you have is a 25 year old release and has nothing to do with the stuff sold today
I only comment on what i grew myself and it seems truth is not of your liking and you somehow became agressive on your posts.
But then when someone is answering you and reflecting the negativity you throw to others on yourself, you call it insults and trolls and run with flags and screenshots to the moderators

I am not the only one reporting wide leaf plants and low quality high munchies high out of this Mr Nice Nevil Haze

So hempy, it seems really contradictory to me that you, Nevil very close friend and candle holder, have such negativity and unhappiness with this kind of tribute to your friend
What is your problem about this???

You posted and said this funkyhorse

Originally posted by funkyhorse View Post

Now you say your Nevils Haze grew to 5 meters that is not how a indica behaves.

First off guys the breeding of Nevils Haze was done in Holland as was all of Nevils work before 2000 and that produced some of the best cannabis in the world FACT so i am a bit confused why some of you continue to some how think breeding out side of a tropical Environment is substandard.

funkyhorse how am the candle holder ?

Like i said i did a fast search read a little and found people growing Nevil haze from Mr Nice current offerings that were reporting good smoke and huge sativa plants that dont sound like an indica to me or shit plants.

I dont care what you do but it was not that long back in this thread when many were attacking me and calling Nevils Haze NL and insulting both Nevil and his work now the tunes turned to we need to save it and respect Nevils work lol.

I keep telling you it dose not need saving 1000s and 1000s got Nevils Haze and did what i did. You can still buy seed and many are selling knock offs on top of that to.

Feel free to make F2s F3s F4s but no ones going to improve whats all ready there.

Status
Not open for further replies.