What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hill

Veteran
youll have to exuse me tom i dont care much for the scientific labels most people i know in general canna convo we reeefer sativas as thin leafed long flo head highs like haze an hash plant desendants indica now you say no they all came from india ok i dont know so ill take your word for it ,,but we all know whats meant by sat an indica in general speak outside the lab or historians

:kiss:no. Start caring. Stop the 70's ignorance. I would have sold my soul for cannabis if you fuckwads only had a brain

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
You all gunna finger out I am right after I am dead and it pisses me off lol

geez you keep mentioning death tom,
im pretty sure you have a bit more time left in you though ,
last count your a year younger than me and i reckon ill go a while yet too ,,
certainly long enough to be a pita .. haha ..

i think many on the boards are aware of nld and bld terminology,
it gets a bit of use , but some are stuck on the old terms,
it makes more sense to them and they have grown up using sativa and indica ,
old dogs and new tricks mate ...
so yep they are all indicas ,
and sativa is hemp..

theres a whole bunch of terms stoners tend to use that are not quite accurate it seems,
in some instances they have even come up with their own for things like leaf trimming, training plants etc ,
its a bit of a hoot really , sometimes its like a separate branch of english ...

harvestreaper

Veteran
:kiss:no. Start caring. Stop the 70's ignorance. I would have sold my soul for cannabis if you fuckwads only had a brain

my brain fine thankyou lol we all diffrent tom i see no value in the names other than to comunicate ,,as i said earlier i see value in you preserving something good that others let slip in the haze but that were interest ends for me lol

Tom Hill

Veteran
Surfed a lot as a kid wally still do have skin cancer all over my collar bones. And I don't get enough oxygen to my brain I guess I will stroke out soon. I catch it early for now but it will catch up with me soon. You still the one and only person I have ever in all my days ever trusted to receive seed from mate. Biglove brother.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Point was I guess and it is hurtful to mention. I just seen some local boy selling seed and a percentage was going to the hill family trust thinking I was dead. These people have no right to in anyway interfere with my family whether I am alive or dead. Most are doing it to get into the chicks pants... It is brutal and gutting. ​​

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Todd posted on ig asking his followers to give him questions for a live q&a stream.
my question was why did Sam say decade ago that it was a 4 way cross, and even mentioning that he liked the Thai leaners, but when he gave the seed to Todd it's suddenly only lumbo. And if it was only lumbo, why does Tom, Gooey, and everyone else say their favorite haze are the Thai heavy phenos.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Todd posted on ig asking his followers to give him questions for a live q&a stream.
my question was why did Sam say decade ago that it was a 4 way cross, and even mentioning that he liked the Thai leaners, but when he gave the seed to Todd it's suddenly only lumbo. And if it was only lumbo, why does Tom, Gooey, and everyone else say their favorite haze are the Thai heavy phenos.

Most likely people can’t remember exactly what the hell they did in the seventies, let alone last month. Been at this my whole life, growing haze for close to 20 yrs of it. The stories continually change, additions deletions, every year someone pops up with another story.

like the Todd lumbo claim. Story goes a 3 way Colombian came to San Diego called Haze. Got passed around, SanDiego guys introduced the Indian, passed around haze Bros added the rest.

Don’t think anyone knows much pre Sam, and a lot of the post Sam info is Hazy

Sub24ox7

AFCE8BFC-AED9-4C00-A003-FB35EC690B41.jpeg
Icmag haze and a thunk f1 popped up and out of ground. Got two thunks popped out of there seed hull and stalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.