What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Any theories how that's possible if haze is a 3 way sativa cross? Could it be that in the history some Indica got mixed into the Colombian gene pool?

some indica also gets you high like a sativa high ,
they are the same species ,
these things can happen , not all sativa gives the same affect ,
there are ones that can be a bit more narcotic ... etc ... imo ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
It the flower was seeded and sold commercially and anyone thought the weed was good it is completely possible someone saved and grew those seeds. Would be just plain silly to deny the possibility.

of course its possible ,
but its not really what was being talked about ,

sam has categorically said the haze brothers were not breeders ,
and they just made seeds to grow , not to sell ,
there wasnt many , just enough for the following season according to him,

then someone claims to have some from 1969 they got from sam ,
he denies that since there was not enough made for that to be possible and that he didnt share any originals ...

its painful to have to keep repeating this stuff ,, folks need to just go read it themselves ....

no one was denying the possibility that the odd seed was in the bud and someone grew it ,
only that a large bag of it was sold to nevil that was from 1969 ,
based on what sam said , who sold the seeds , so probably has an idea about what went on ....

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
What about his final partnership with AusCann, a legitimate medical marijuana.company They gave him 14 million shares ($30 million dollar value) for his seed collection and expertise and he never delivered the seeds. Are they liars also?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbl7-yj_HKE
The race to riches for Australia’s new marijuana moguls | Four Corners

:good:
15:21 - 18:25: see Elaine Darby/AusCann yapp about Nevil.

Nevil was not a partners with them.

That company started off as TassCann and it was started by a Guy called Troy Langman then Nevil joined and they both lobbied the Tasmania government to work with the Tasmania university to be the first to legally grow in Australia since prohibition for medical use. It failed.

Nevil brought Dr Mal Washer (ex politician ) into the company and they changed the name to AusCann and then tried to set up on Norfolk Island and came close but the federal government shut that idea down.

The woman in the video is Dr Mal Washer daughter by the way and non of them are partners they were all shareholders.

There was no agreement on any one but Nevil to own the genetics,

The company was to use Nevils genetics but at a cost while ownership remains with Nevil just like Hortapharm that Sam n Rob own that worked with GW.

Nevil left and then started his own company.

Not sure what partners Nevil screwed AusCann tried to screw him after Nevil brought the Washers in.

Nevil was never a partner with Sensi by the way.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Most purple sativas I've tried have that effect, I've called it drunk or confused ... That's the beauty of cannabis, its richness of effects ...

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
From memory Sam him self said the purple had a narcotic affect he didn't like the purple.

Yes, those purple terpenes on the nose are quite nice, but my experience suggests the effects are more for the latter parts of the day. Not couchlock at all, but not emotionally energetic like the green haze. More sitting in a corner and thinking hard about life.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Most purple sativas I've tried have that effect, I've called it drunk or confused ... That's the beauty of cannabis, its richness of effects ...

I only ever grew and saw one purple flowering sativa line the leaf and the frame of the plants stayed green was a very sweat fruity smoke and it had a nice strong high to it.

Non dutch and i gave it to my cuisine who loved it and he grew it out for years.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Nevil was not a partners with them.

That company started off as TassCann and it was started by a Guy called Troy Langman then Nevil joined and they both lobbied the Tasmania government to work with the Tasmania university to be the first to legally grow in Australia since prohibition for medical use. It failed.

Nevil brought Dr Mal Washer (ex politician ) into the company and they changed the name to AusCann and then tried to set up on Norfolk Island and came close but the federal government shut that idea down.

The woman in the video is Dr Mal Washer daughter by the way and non of them are partners they were all shareholders.

There was no agreement on any one but Nevil to own the genetics,

The company was to use Nevils genetics but at a cost while ownership remains with Nevil just like Hortapharm that Sam n Rob own that worked with GW.

Nevil left and then started his own company.

Not sure what partners Nevil screwed AusCann tried to screw him after Nevil brought the Washers in.

Nevil was never a partner with Sensi by the way.

:tiphat: As told to you by Nevil, thanks for making my point! :D

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
:tiphat: As told to you by Nevil, thanks for making my point! :D

I was talking to him Daily so i knew the deal what you fail to get and understand Cosmic is i had a massive fall out with Nevil over all of this medical cannabis bull shit.

It set back cannabis law reform for both patients and rec use by more than a decade.

We had the opportunity to bring in real law reform but every one including cannabis activists here ran for the cash cow.

So no i didn't support Nevil Washer and many others that hurt law reform but i will keep it honest.

A smart man would of joined in and cashed out.

olday

Veteran
When did I say it did?. IMO Doesn't matter how long it takes, if the quality isn't there I cull them. . I like to see high quality traits in the weed Im growing. If after 3-4 months you don't see anything why keep them is the better question.

you did not, it’s in Dubi’s description- idgaf about flower time and yield, just thought it was funny.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
must have been some fine dining :yummy:​​​​​​ how did it taste :D ? ( Just messing with you hempy)

It tasted sweat FP was a real nice smoke to but it was not in the league of Thais and Colombians only true purple flowering plant i ever saw. I would say it was around the potency of Panama Red.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I was talking to him Daily so i knew the deal what you fail to get and understand Cosmic is i had a massive fall out with Nevil over all of this medical cannabis bull shit.

It set back cannabis law reform for both patients and rec use by more than a decade.

We had the opportunity to bring in real law reform but every one including cannabis activists here ran for the cash cow.

So no i didn't support Nevil Washer and many others that hurt law reform but i will keep it honest.

A smart man would of joined in and cashed out.

so he was just chasing the money and didnt give a hoot about the effect on anyone else ,

goodness me , i wonder if that was out of character , or perhaps thats what he always did hence problems with previous partners etc ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
so he was just chasing the money and didnt give a hoot about the effect on anyone else ,

goodness me , i wonder if that was out of character , or perhaps thats what he always did hence problems with previous partners etc ...

Going in for the cheep shot ha.

Not one cannabis activist here from the Nimbin hippies the hemp party or medical cannabis activists supported law reform many got involved in the industry side think the same happened in Canada also.

The only ones pushing for real law reforms were the Labor party even the Greens sold out.

You should know all of this.

So its okay when Sam and Rob work with Big Pharma get paid big money to license there plants out to Pharma but its not okay if Nevil dose it is what you are saying.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Not one cannabis activist here from the Nimbin hippies the hemp party or medical cannabis activists supported law reform many got involved in the industry side think the same happened in Canada also.

The only ones pushing for real law reforms were the Labor party even the Greens sold out.

You should know all of this.

So its okay when Sam and Rob work with Big Pharma get paid big money to license there plants out to Pharma but its not okay if Nevil dose it is what you are saying.
I try not to comment on anything you say or your threads, but what do you mean by that? The only reason I am commenting is that I care very much about Law Reform in Australia.

There is currently a legalise cannabis party in Australia, and many people have been working on law reform for many years. They contested both QLD and WA elections and currently have 2 members in WA parliament. Can you demonstrate how Labor supports legalisation and the Greens don't, because I am mystified by that comment.
https://legalisecannabis.org.au/

Greens on cannabis.
https://greens.org.au/campaigns/legalise-it

Australian Labor on cannabis. We have how many Labor State Governments? How many have legalised cannabis? Zero.
:tumbleweed:

I don't care about Nevil one way or the other, but nothing about what I've read about him makes me think he was in way involved in law reform, or cared about it either. The stuff that went down with Auscann was disgusting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.