What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
This does look very similar to the NH cup winner I used to smoke in the 90s. Just slightly more sativa.
The most Haze A herb I ever smoked next to A5...
Was no speed weed. But pass out weed!
Chairs had to be replaced with couches, to avoid injuries in the Coffeeshops...
As people with low blood levels and/or low tolerance were falling from the chairs.
Not couchlocking. But very potent, psychedelic and paranoia inducing.
You could see the hordes of people all sitting paranoia in their couches. Even going to the toilet got a challenge.
Very long lasting effect.

This post from Johnny perfectly describes the type of highs people were experiencing with Haze lines even 12 years ago.

This is what i meant when i posted i am not reading people experiencing the Haze highs of old in current smoke reports.

I dont think the genetics are to blame what i think is less numbers are being grown by people and people are just not finding that plants they need to be selecting for.

What are your thoughts on this.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Going in for the cheep shot ha.

Not one cannabis activist here from the Nimbin hippies the hemp party or medical cannabis activists supported law reform many got involved in the industry side think the same happened in Canada also.

The only ones pushing for real law reforms were the Labor party even the Greens sold out.

You should know all of this.

So its okay when Sam and Rob work with Big Pharma get paid big money to license there plants out to Pharma but its not okay if Nevil dose it is what you are saying.

sadly i see big corporations will win this in oz ,
its just the way this country seems to work,
so rather than getting better for users and them being able to grow a few plants ,
or having cannabis as a cottage industry which would be good for everyone ,
it will be controlled by big money,

and likely growing cannabis will become a worse crime than it already is ,
like growing tobacco and dealing it and avoiding federal taxes , which is a big no no here ..

while we may not agree on somethings ,
you and i would agree on cannabis legalisation and the better model im sure hempy ,
i dont like to see big money winning and the small guy loosing either ...

omg is that a sam vs nevil thing you just posted again ,
you cant help yourself with that can you ,
hahaha , oh but you respect sam despite putting him in a bad light all the time ,, of course you do ...

i dont have much respect for nevil , im sure ive made that clear ,
he was a shonky business man in many of his dealings ,
the one you have highlighted is just the tip of the iceberg ...

i think good business is done when 2 people come together to do business ,
and both walk away happy ....

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I try not to comment on anything you say or your threads, but what do you mean by that?

There is currently a legalise cannabis party in Australia, and many people have been working on law reform for many years. They contested both QLD and WA elections and currently have 2 members in WA parliament. Can you demonstrate how Labor supports legalisation and the Greens don't, because I am mystified by that comment.
https://legalisecannabis.org.au/

I don't care about Nevil one way or the other, but nothing about what I've read about him makes me think he was in way involved in law reform, or cared about it either. The stuff that went down with Auscann was disgusting.

Give me a brake in my absence from the forums i was heavily involved in cannabis law reform.

The only real cannabis law reform bills in Australia both came from the Labor party NSW and the ACT.

The NSW bill was from the Labor leader of the upper house it was a medical cannabis bill that would of operated like Canada had were a grower / user needed a photo license, They could of made oil / hash and grew plants in or out. Still sitting in the upper house now because of no support from activists.

The ACT bill again from Labor was passed for rec use not before the greens tried to kill it with the libs.

Both privet members bills both had no support from activists FACT.

No activists supported these bills apart from politicians and the hemp party even got nasty with people that supported the bills WHY because it didn't go far enough lol.

It had nothing to do with the Second in charge of the hemp party owning a medical cannabis company right lol.

W

Whoscottgreen

fun times when smoking haze?
doesn't appear so from here
Back to the friendly kush section, learning more than how to measure penis

Last edited by a moderator:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
so rather than getting better for users and them being able to grow a few plants ,

and likely growing cannabis will become a worse crime than it already is ,
like growing tobacco and dealing it and avoiding federal taxes , which is a big no no here ..

while we may not agree on somethings ,
you and i would agree on cannabis legalisation and the better model im sure hempy ,
i dont like to see big money winning and the small guy loosing either ...

omg is that a sam vs nevil thing you just posted again ,
you cant help yourself with that can you ,
hahaha , oh but you respect sam despite putting him in a bad light all the time ,, of course you do ...

i dont have much respect for nevil , im sure ive made that clear ,
he was a shonky business man in many of his dealings ,
the one you have highlighted is just the tip of the iceberg ...

i think good business is done when 2 people come together to do business ,
and both walk away happy ....

I read the constitution and figured out a way to legalize it with a legal challenge and brought this to the attention of a legal guy who then took it to a very smart barrister.

He said that odds were good we could win but it needed money between 500k to a mil but again no one was interested.

We have 2 real bills Donald 1 passed but its weak and needs amending low numbers and only out doors.

The NSW bill for medical is a game changer and that would in a short time morph into rec to as it did in California.

We are closer than most think to law reform all we need is support for law reform and activists are to tied up with pharma or the medical black market cash cow now.

Lucy is the voice of patients and she supports prohibition you cant make this up.

Law reform needs to happen at a state level federally only benefits people who want to export import all they offer.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Give me a brake in my absence from the forums i was heavily involved in cannabis law reform.

The only real cannabis law reform bills in Australia both came from the Labor party NSW and the ACT.

The NSW bill was from the Labor leader of the upper house it was a medical cannabis bill that would of operated like Canada had were a grower / user needed a photo license, They could of made oil / hash and grew plants in or out. Still sitting in the upper house now because of no support from activists.

The ACT bill again from Labor was passed for rec use not before the greens tried to kill it with the libs.

Both privet members bills both had no support from activists FACT.

No activists supported these bills apart from politicians and the hemp party even got nasty with people that supported the bills WHY because it didn't go far enough lol.

It had nothing to do with the Second in charge of the hemp party owning a medical cannabis company right lol.

Give me a break, you can barely string a sentence together. How were you involved in law reform?

What is the current Labor Party position on cannabis law reform? Nothing against Labor, but really, they have been in power in several States for yonks, and even federally not that long ago.

You said the Greens don't support cannabis law reform, but I have shown a link that shows they do.

Just in case you forgot what you said a few posts ago. Btw, what do you think a Private Members Bill is?
Anyway I've learned enough not to get into any discussion with you. I just take exception when you distort stuff like this. :wave:
Not one cannabis activist here from the Nimbin hippies the hemp party or medical cannabis activists supported law reform many got involved in the industry side think the same happened in Canada also.
The only ones pushing for real law reforms were the Labor party even the Greens sold out.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Give me a break, you can barely string a sentence together. How were you involved in law reform?

What is the current Labor Party position on cannabis law reform? Nothing against Labor, but really, they have been in power in several States for yonks, and even federally not that long ago.

You said the Greens don't support cannabis law reform, but I have shown a link that shows they do.

Just in case you forgot what you said a few posts ago. Btw, what do you think a Private Members Bill is?
Anyway I've learned enough not to get into any discussion with you. I just take exception when you distort stuff like this. :wave:

Dont get personal Chi it will be a big mistake.

The position of governments in states or territory's very greatly and yes i was heavily involved in law reform.

The Woman D in WA again didn't support law reform she felt it had to be done federally not how its done.

The Greens are a joke they want to control the THC % you can grow and use before they out law its use in so many years lol.

The Greens under Bob was a different animal.

regseeds

Don, I wouldn't hold your breath on that. It's the most overused narrative in cannabis "big money" "corporations"

Aurora Cannabis Share price 15 March 2019 $109. Today $5

Canopy Growth Corporation April 9th 2019 $59. Today $9

Tilray 12th October 2018 $145. Today $5

Look for yourself

They're hemorrhaging big money day in day out. Save your money and you'll get to buy their assets of them for pennies on the dollar when the credit line runs dry.

condolences to anybody who purchased "cannabis stocks" from charlatans

Chi13

ICMag Donor

Dont get personal Chi it will be a big mistake.

The position of governments in states or territory's very greatly and yes i was heavily involved in law reform.

The Woman D in WA again didn't support law reform she felt it had to be done federally not how its done.

The Greens are a joke they want to control the THC % you can grow and use before they out law its use in so many years lol.

The Greens under Bob was a different animal.

I don't get personal unless someone else starts (i.e. read your last post). You constantly ask for respect on this site, yet you give little respect to others.

If you are going to dump on Australian efforts to achieve Law Reform (Greens, Hemp, Legalise Cannabis Australia) then you should expect to be taken to task about it. If you have actually been working in Cannabis Law Reform, I am certainly interested to know more. The idea of you reading legislation I find difficult to get my head around, but I will take it at face value, if that is what you claim. The reason I say this is that I presume English is obviously not your first language. Not putting you down for that in any way, just an observation.

The Greens currently have a policy to legalise cannabis, which I linked, Labor do not. Not even mentioned on their site (unless I can't find it?). To take the position that Labor is somehow leading the legalisation fight in Australia, is simply rubbish. However, if you have actual evidence or links about your claims I am happy to look at them. Please PM rather than clog up this thread, or we can start an Aussie Law Reform thread if you prefer. I will happily put past animosity aside when it comes to this. I was happy about the Canberra reforms as it was a start, but the actual legislation is rubbish. From memory you can grow 2 plants, but can't produce over 50 grams. That would almost be impossible to grow a plant that only produced 25 grams each.

I am sure there are lots of different opinions on the way it should be legalised here, but to say that the Greens and Legalise Cannabis don't want Cannabis law reform is simply wrong. :ying:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The truth and the facts seam to get people upset ha Chi lol.

A labor government is elected and currently running the territory of the ACT.

The same Labor government is who voted in the legal cannabis bill that now allows the legal use and growing of cannabis in the ACT.

Only legal place is the ACT.

So you are wrong yet again Chi.

Do me a favor lets keep the thread on topic now and if you want to further talk politics start a thread.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
The truth and the facts seam to get people upset ha Chi lol.

A labor government is elected and currently running the territory of the ACT.

The same Labor government is who voted in the legal cannabis bill that now allows the legal use and growing of cannabis in the ACT.

Only legal place is the ACT.

So you are wrong yet again Chi.

Do me a favor lets keep the thread on topic now and if you want to further talk politics start a thread.
If you don't want this discussed in your thread, then why did you bring it up?

Nothing I have posted is wrong. International folks may not know the difference between, State, Federal, and Territory govts, but I do. Please show me the Australian Labor Party's Cannabis Policy? You can't. As I said, if you want take it to PM, however if you continue with this in the haze thread, so will I.

Remember, you started this discussion. Stop trying to blame others for getting the thread off track. You did it yourself.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The fact the only territory that has legal cannabis was brought in by a labor government is all the proof you need..

This is a Haze thread most are ok with a little chat on this topic but not pages of it so again start a thread if you want to go on and on n on about it.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
The fact the only territory that has legal cannabis was brought in by a labor government is all the proof you need..

This is a Haze thread most are ok with a little chat on this topic but not pages of it so again start a thread if you want to go on and on n on about it.
Cannabis is not legal in ACT, it is decriminalised. Read the FAQ here.
https://www.act.gov.au/cannabis/home

This is why I find it hard to believe you are involved with Law Reform, being that you don't know the difference between legal and decriminalise.

Also, under that fantastic legislation:
If you’re aged 18 and over in the ACT, you can now:
  • possess up to 50 grams of dried cannabis or up to 150 grams of fresh cannabis
  • grow up to two cannabis plants per person, with a maximum of four plants per household

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I read the constitution and figured out a way to legalize it with a legal challenge and brought this to the attention of a legal guy who then took it to a very smart barrister.

He said that odds were good we could win but it needed money between 500k to a mil but again no one was interested.

We have 2 real bills Donald 1 passed but its weak and needs amending low numbers and only out doors.

The NSW bill for medical is a game changer and that would in a short time morph into rec to as it did in California.

We are closer than most think to law reform all we need is support for law reform and activists are to tied up with pharma or the medical black market cash cow now.

Lucy is the voice of patients and she supports prohibition you cant make this up.

Law reform needs to happen at a state level federally only benefits people who want to export import all they offer.

i have a few mates that buy legal cannabis ,
i think the bulk of it is grown in canada still and imported ,
its not that cheap either , more expensive than the black market weed ,
but the quality is generally more consistant ,
and to get a script is reasonably easy ..

however freedom is better , where one can grow their own,
to service their own needs ,
and even perhaps sell some ,,
i dont think there is any provision for that , or even a plan for that to occur ,
but its what needs to be happening ..
this country rarely gives freedoms ,, its more into taking them to be honest ,
even thailand are ahead of oz in that respect ;....

Chi13

ICMag Donor

Just want to add that the Greens tried to reform that bill to increase the amount allowable. So spare me the Labor good, Greens bad stuff you have posted.
Mr Rattenbury said the Greens would also move to increase the allowable amount of cannabis for people to possess for medicinal use, create an advisory council to give the government expert advice on the issue and introduce new objectives for drugs of dependence laws to enshrine a harm minimisation approach.
https://www.canberratimes.com.au/st...ove-to-allow-hydroponic-cannabis-in-canberra/

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Cannabis is not legal in ACT, it is decriminalised. Read the FAQ here.

This is why I find it hard to believe you are involved with Law Reform, being that you don't know the difference between legal and decriminalise.

Also, under that fantastic legislation:
If you’re aged 18 and over in the ACT, you can now:
  • possess up to 50 grams of dried cannabis or up to 150 grams of fresh cannabis
  • grow up to two cannabis plants per person, with a maximum of four plants per household

South Australia and the NT have decriminalization of cannabis.

That means you are not arrested or charged for set amount or numbers of plants they under law allow.

They fine you and take away the plant or plant your allowed under law and flower.

The ACT had discrimination then changed it now it cannabis was made legal under territory law.

Legal means they can not fine or arrest you or take your plants or flowers if your with in the limits of the bill under law.

Big difference.

Like i said the ACT Greens sided with the libs and tried to kill the law refor bill

The Greens sided with the Liberal party to refer Labor backbencher Michael Pettersson's private member's bill that would allow people to get high off their own supply to the tripartisan health committee in the Assembly on Wednesday. https://www.canberratimes.com.au/st...reens-and-liberals-move-for-cannabis-inquiry/

Like i said they tried to kill the bill.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
South Australia and the NT have decriminalization of cannabis.

That means you are not arrested or charged for set amount or numbers of plants they under law allow.

They fine you and take away the plant or plant your allowed under law and flower.

The ACT had discrimination then changed it now it cannabis was made legal under territory law.

Legal means they can not fine or arrest you or take your plants or flowers if your with in the limits of the bill under law.

Big difference.
Possession of 2 plants, not exceeding 50 grams dried is decriminalised in ACT, not legal.

Hempy, this is a direct cut and paste from the ACT govt website. Somehow, I think the official govt website is more accurate than you.

Cannabis is not legal in the ACT, it has been decriminalised. The ACT has removed penalties for adults who possess or use small amounts of cannabis so they can get support without fear of being put through the justice system.
New rules around personal use of cannabis came into effect on 31 January 2020.

And from the ACT Police website;
From 31 January 2020, there are new rules around personal use of cannabis in the ACT. Some rules will change, and some will stay the same. Cannabis is not legal in the ACT, amendments have been made which exempt individuals from criminal liability in certain circumstances.

Possession of small amounts of cannabis and one or two plants remains an offence under the amended Drugs of Dependence Act, however the Act creates exceptions for certain groups of people. These offences remain simple cannabis offences under the Act.
https://www.police.act.gov.au/safety.../drugs-and-law

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
i have a few mates that buy legal cannabis ,
i think the bulk of it is grown in canada still and imported ,
its not that cheap either , more expensive than the black market weed ,
but the quality is generally more consistant ,
and to get a script is reasonably easy ..

however freedom is better , where one can grow their own,
to service their own needs ,
and even perhaps sell some ,,
i dont think there is any provision for that , or even a plan for that to occur ,
but its what needs to be happening ..
this country rarely gives freedoms ,, its more into taking them to be honest ,
even thailand are ahead of oz in that respect ;....

Cant think of the name but its the Dutch Company that operate out of Holland and also Canada they do import flower to here but so do others.

They grow a lot here to tons and tons of it some of it is being supplied locally but most of what we grow is exported and i bet a lot of that makes its way to the legal rec market in Canada to.

They are all slowly going broke Donald share holders will be left holding the empty bags.

Once country's like Mexico Thailand alone start to produce and export the ass will fall out of the industry here pot will be worth far less than any of them here can produce it for.

Its happening now they are all loosing money have for years.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
The police in the ACT are Federal they sing to the tune of Morrison its been legal for what 2 years now ? Not seen any one arrested have you.

Legal definition means they cant arrest or fine you that is what the ACT have.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-...s-use/11530104
The ABC rarely get this stuff wrong but they have here (see article below that calls it decriminalisation). It is decriminalised, not legalised. In effect this means that nothing will happen if you stick to 2 very small plants, or 50grams or under. You cannot even grow these plants under lights under the current legislation.
I don't know what else to do. I have linked the actual ACT govt site, along with the rules.

Here's a later article from the ABC where they do get it right. Btw, you can't even use lights to grow this cannabis. So much for the reform.

Although growing up to two plants per person and four maximum per household is decriminalised in the ACT, using artificial lights still carries a maximum jail sentence of two years.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-...ange/100671584

No wonder the Greens wanted to amend the legislation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts