What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
It’s just such a crapshoot to be honest outdoor New York State is almost not worth it because October could go either way and usually goes south, you’re lucky to get to the middle of the month ..anyways Outdoor Haze in 2022 Will be light deprived starting in June.

Yeah, that makes sense. I fortunately don’t need the light dep tricks up my sleeve. It’s why I’ve basically gone lazy and see no real need to finish plants indoors in SoCal. Gotta put up with some crazy shit over here on the left coast, but the sativas we love seem to get on just fine outdoors. If I was more into satisfying my indica friends with their berry jammy cookie wookie clones, I’d probably have to keep ‘em under lights and humidity controls just to pull a crop off…but these hazes seem to weather the rainy season, cold, etc. pretty damn well. Touch wood.

Goodherb

Yes they (sativa) do indeed tolerate shit weather conditions

Star, I take offense to that statement,man .
I could say similar things about current predicament, but I won't .
I'm out side, barefoot, shirtless eating a mango, guava's for lunch !

Have blessed day!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol:D I’m inside eating scrambled eggs bacon and cheese would be freezing my ass off outside (if I went out)
08D8F329-09BB-42C2-814B-5BD9B539BD29.jpeg

Dirt Life

Veteran
I’ve got four more people who are special requests.. those will be going out as soon as the snowstorm allows me to get to the post office ..then after that I’ll be making another general offer…peace from Star Crash

Seriously my friend, you are one of the most generous ppl on the boards! Seedsman Haze is one of the few I never got to grow... thanks to you and Johnny C, I will get the chance!

Now we just need someone to bring back the Mama Thai. And if I get a good male Kerala, just might have to make a version of Indian Haze. :yummy:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Damn star, that's chilly.
I'm at 37f now, but it's supposed to drop to highs in the 20s and lows of 10f Thursday and Friday night.
7f Saturday night. Storms on Thursday and Saturday.
I'm just hoping power stays on. My next major investment in my grow is generator. A big enough one to run all my tents, wifi, and fridge, and most importantly the cloner pumps.
You stay warm Star! I've never been fond of negative temps. I feel for ya... But hoping you'll keep that up north to yourself. 😆
A few years ago power went out for 4 or 5 days and my neighbor let me plug into his generator. That was when I just had 1200w in lights. Now I have 1200w just in one 4x4. He's not gonna let me run all those lights 😂

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Dirtlife I actually hit the frostiest most terpy Mama Thai I found with a Thai x MalawiPPP male...... :) There was definitely a good bit of skunk and some wild stuff in the mama thai but mainly skunk..... The one I found is fast and not exactly wild but it was super caked frosty and 11+ week.... Few steps away from wild but the father damn sure leans it back to wild.. Should be some gems in that.

Alpenglow

Seriously my friend, you are one of the most generous ppl on the boards! Seedsman Haze is one of the few I never got to grow... thanks to you and Johnny C, I will get the chance!

Now we just need someone to bring back the Mama Thai. And if I get a good male Kerala, just might have to make a version of Indian Haze. :yummy:

Which Mama Thai you talking about? The one from seedsman??

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How many think Seedsman OH seeds produce better quality than others on the market today?. It seems to be split up with Seedsman as the most recommended?.

harvestreaper

Veteran
How many think Seedsman OH seeds produce better quality than others on the market today?. It seems to be split up with Seedsman as the most recommended?.

id have to try them all to know for sure,, but so far , going on what others are saying ,, seedsman and toms seem to be reporting closest to high im looking for,,

unnamedmike

Todd’s appears to be producing good plants …no?
I don't want to get into polemics... just comment that for me the todd haze are some kind of backcross. very similar to the nh*oh from madmac or the oh*(oh/doors). Pretty close phenos. I have some home made seeds for share, from the nld no hermy 'todds' 'haze' please tellme

harvestreaper

Veteran
Todd’s appears to be producing good plants …no?

i like a couple of phenos not quite what i looking for ,,but barking up the right tree ..i will be keen to try more,,, durys still out for me ,,,i asnwered as to the general consensus i see here on boards,, imo toddds needs more time/grows to see how it bears up compared to others or what aspects of the haze family it holds ,,,,weather its a backross or a diffrent part of haze i dont know the truth it could pass as either ,,but so could many ,,ill have to see what this 23 weeker like after a cure lol

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So many plants … so little time:) …Its always the best answer to grow things out and determine for yourself / ourselves ..ps :respect: to all Haze growers…I’ll be popping some OHaze Soon enough for myself… found some pics of the Mako Haze (grown out by me in 2007) …I’m sitting on a Seed pack of these(Kiwi Seeds) They’re getting old I should probably do something about that..
A775B221-27B9-4911-BD27-389C00201907.jpeg
0BA29EB0-9C69-43C6-B9A4-4826241863DE.jpeg

harvestreaper

Veteran
So many plants … so little time:) …Its always the best answer to grow things out and determine for yourself / ourselves ..ps :respect: to all Haze growers…I’ll be popping some OHaze Soon enough for myself… found some pics of the Mako Haze (grown out by me in 2007) …I’m sitting on a Seed pack of these(Kiwi Seeds) They’re getting old I should probably do something about that..

very true ,,i can think of worse ways to go lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y7E0tU8_RM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts