no i simply disagreed with what you had said ,
thats not an argument unless you turn it into one ,,

show me some facts and i might change what i said ,
but there are none so its probably not going to happen ,

i listened to the whole potcast ,
its nice to hear history told by someone that was around so long as todd was ,
not everyones stories are exactly the same,
but if we listen to enough of them we can work out what went on ,
you say he is biased , but i think its you who is in fact biased due to your hero worship of nevil ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Todd claimed Ben Dronkers bailed Nevil out of prison in Australia i said that claim was false as are many things Todd claims as being factual.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-01-20 at 12-57-07 r0_0_2000_1500_w1200_h678_fmax jpg (JPEG Image, 904 × 678 pixels) — Scaled (91%).png Views:	0 Size:	651.2 KB ID:	18048005

Read this part a few times.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-01-20 at 12-56-28 r0_0_2000_1500_w1200_h678_fmax jpg (JPEG Image, 904 × 678 pixels) — Scaled (91%).png Views:	0 Size:	476.0 KB ID:	18048006

Nevils sister bailed Nevil out putting her home up so like i keep saying Todd is lying .

Yes she lost her home but after Nevil got back to Holland he made good by replaced her home.

Why lye about a guy you only met for an hour in your life ?

Hating and lying about a dead man is a low act.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
what about the claim sam was a dea agent hempy ,
or are you forgetting that little chesnut "??
thats the lowest of low and up with grassing on folks in our line of business ,
at least where i live it is ,
even if a friend did it , they would be shunned and tossed out of the group ,
you just dont do that , its nothing like accidentally making a wrong statement ...

see what i mean about being biased , you wear blinkers and only see what you want to see ,
and believe the words of someone who has lied to many others ....

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Nevil posted about that as did others not me and at the time you were swinging off Nevils nut sack as were many others over at Mr Nice.

Plenty of posts of you swinging off Nevils nut sack Donald so why didn't you ask Nevil this your self ? Didn't fit into your agenda i take it lol.

Go trash some one else's thread and get a life.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Who's up for an mail order Haze cup?

Enough of the bickering and lets let the Haze do the talking!

Have MadMac OHzs1 Colombian Gold / frankinsense pheno!

And yes the buds are gold 😉

i like the sound of your pheno ,,,,how does a mail order cup work if how id guess id like to be a judge send it all to me,, ill get back to you..promise lol

JohnnyChicago

Who's up for an mail order Haze cup?

Enough of the bickering and lets let the Haze do the talking!

Have MadMac OHzs1 Colombian Gold / frankinsense pheno!

And yes the buds are gold 😉

Gollis and my preserved and shared Hazes are talking enough since 2019. They do not need a cup.
Just listen to them.

:)

Nexus7

i like the sound of your pheno ,,,,how does a mail order cup work if how id guess id like to be a judge send it all to me,, ill get back to you..promise lol

Probably safest to send all entries to someone of good repute in the community who's ok to send out to the samples to the judges.

Judges would be the people who submitted the samples and maybe a few others who most embody the spirit of the new Haze renaissance???

Nexus7

Gollis and my preserved and shared Hazes are talking enough since 2019. They do not need a cup.
Just listen to them.

:)

Your quite right JohnnyChicago

I have:
Ace - Malawi (new killer pheno)
Philosopher - Key Lime Pie x Dosi ( KLP pheno)
N7s - GlueberryOG x WW
and of course the Johnny/Golli Original Haze (Lumbo gold pheno)

I don't have to tell you which smoke I go for first and which jars are empty first 😉

I go as far as to say the OHz is comparable in the strength to all the above I listed but quality of effect is much better in OHz!

harvestreaper

Veteran
Probably safest to send all entries to someone of good repute in the community who's ok to send out to the samples to the judges.

Judges would be the people who submitted the samples and maybe a few others who most embody the spirit of the new Haze renaissance???

i was joking of course visioning getting sent 30 samples of lovely haze an going awol lol if the judges from earl;y days in dam ive talked to anything to go by its more symbolic than scientific its a nice idea tho but i kinda see it same as jonny if it s good itll hold up over time regardless

harvestreaper

Veteran
Your quite right JohnnyChicago

I have:
Ace - Malawi (new killer pheno)
Philosopher - Key Lime Pie x Dosi ( KLP pheno)
N7s - GlueberryOG x WW
and of course the Johnny/Golli Original Haze (Lumbo gold pheno)

I don't have to tell you which smoke I go for first and which jars are empty first 😉

I go as far as to say the OHz is comparable in the strength to all the above I listed but quality of effect is much better in OHz!

its all about the quality the younguns today seem to think power is everything but for me without quality its nothing theres been a reel change in the quality of high over last 30 years lovely flavours terps etc but most highs for me are extremely boring and short lived an not worth smoking simply because of a pronounced taste ,,everyone diffrent tho

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did u listen to all that potcast ??

todd did say some good things about nevil ,
but put the boot in because of nevil telling everyone that sam was a dea agent ,
we know he did this because shanti also repeated it , and it had come from nevils mouth ,
it was not true , sam is no dea agent of course ,
and nevil should be looked on poorly for saying that in the first place , its pretty low to do that in the world we live in
he had a bunch of other digs at sam too on the thread still up at mns, quite brutal comments mind you ,

also , nevil didnt get seed made by the haze brothers , as sam said , he didnt have many and definitely didnt share any with anyone else ,
what ever date or writing nevil made assumptions about on that bag of seeds , is wrong ,
the guy who wrote it would know a lot better than the guy who received it ,
so if todd is using seeds from sams 76 reproductions of haze , they may well be the same or at least similar to the ones nevil got originally ...

i say this because i dislike how you try and distort the facts and change history to suit nevils version of events,
i prefer the actual truth , even if it paints nevil in a bad light sometimes over some events.
better than looking at someone through rose coloured glasses as you and ojd seem to do where nevil is concerned ....

Fact is Neville churned out world class Hazes that people still run cuts of over 30 years later all over the world from London , Amsterdam, New York etc etc and nobody runs Sams O Haze from 30 years back or even Sam doesn't have a famous O Haze cut that is known like Neville's creations , that says it all

JohnnyChicago

its all about the quality the younguns today seem to think power is everything but for me without quality its nothing theres been a reel change in the quality of high over last 30 years lovely flavours terps etc but most highs for me are extremely boring and short lived an not worth smoking simply because of a pronounced taste ,,everyone diffrent tho

That is the key of the haze breeding.
Breeding for hazeiness.
Not for hash plant.

Once you have an improved pure Haze line that has been bred for haziness. You had to wait two decades. You can select for potency and yield.
But will not work forever.

And then you will need to do the job again, you had to wait 25 years for and you got gifted.
Hoping there will be enough genes left and another passionate person who did experience all the best Hazes since 1992 who will dedicate some years in inbreeding the OH.

Won't get easier with the time.
That's the mistake we did in the 90s too. Thinking it was all easy and would get only easier.
To loose almost everything. Only some pieces safed by Sammy, the whole cake by SamS (the hay) and Tom Hills OH.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Facts are most growers aren't capable of growing OHz!

I agree , but so are Neville's extreme Hazes that go for longer than 12 weeks so that comparison is for any extreme Haze/Sativa's

harvestreaper

Veteran
That is the key of the haze breeding.
Breeding for hazeiness.
Not for hash plant.

Once you have an improved pure Haze line that has been bred for haziness. You had to wait two decades. You can select for potency and yield.
But will not work forever.

And then you will need to do the job again, you had to wait 25 years for and you got gifted.
Hoping there will be enough genes left and another passionate person who did experience all the best Hazes since 1992 who will dedicate some years in inbreeding the OH.

Won't get easier with the time.
That's the mistake we did in the 90s too. Thinking it was all easy and would get only easier.
To loose almost everything. Only some pieces safed by Sammy, the whole cake by SamS (the hay) and Tom Hills OH.

i hear you johnny ive spent a few decades with close genepools <animals> and its a real challenge to try to select an move forward while trying to bring the average up so i can relate to what your saying and it makes sense ,, respect for taking on the challenge,,,ive heard it said it could take lifetime of two people to create a line thats solid in such a way,,, but as you know one bad breeding can take away years of hardwork and take you back to square one ,,or worse lol from the first pack of todds i have 2 females that if i get a male in another pack ill make f2s from an go from there ,,,ive said it before a stud book like with animals would be hugely beneficial to haze preservation imo where a good male could be used on diffrent females lineages which would help create diversity through quality individuals ,,im not sure people got the stomach for something like that tho seems a lot undercurrents of comp amongst the hazers were folks would rather tell others they got the best version and are not really interested in moving forward with the genepool we get plenty of this kind in animal breeding to ,,..my one and only go with seedsman haze was hay but the male i got was good an i still have his descendants 20 years later and hes produced many good plants for me ,,interested to see how those with your stuff via flowerpower turn out this year... onwards an upwards like a good haze high

Status
Not open for further replies.