What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You seam down hammer.

Turn that frown upside down its almost Christmas.

Im feeling pretty good actually. Having killer weed def helps :D. My garden def affects my mood. Veg/Flower are all on point..
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2001.JPG Views:	0 Size:	217.4 KB ID:	18020105
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1987.JPG Views:	0 Size:	227.1 KB ID:	18020106

Sub24ox7

I get that totally 💯 hammerhead. When my garden suffers I suffer mentally lol, or maybe it’s the other way around for me 😂

Piff_cat

here is my question about haze c. if shanti still holds it, and not an f2 or most likely haze c squared x nl5 as nevil suggested.. why doesnt he use it? to me thats almost worse then lying about it. seems there are few very knowledgeable people here on haze c progeny who all smell a rat. the plants coming out of aces killer c5 and super malawi along with the extreme haze all show these familiar traits. grinspoon esque phenos, long flowering etc etc. the last pic of haze c weve all seen is dated 2002. and how bitch was it to make a new strain with nevils name, holy grail?? that speaks to the type of person shanti is. make no mistake nevil and he were not on good terms and nev had reason to dislike him. shanti made millions off of nevils name and provenance. but after the grail thread when everyone kept asking nev why he wanted 97 seed it all fell apart. people were as polite as possible and danced around the same question. if the p1s had not changed, why did it matter?? and nevil was loyal to shanti even then. he refused to throw him under the bus even though the answers were clear. then kanga took over as the thread correspondent and he blatantly said that shanti sent them non f1s that were sweet. nev told kanga somethin was not right and they were then waiting for the F1 NH. which did arrive and 21/36 came from. so either shanti holds haze c and pulled the biggest dick move ever on nevil OR he continues to lie about pedigree and is deceiving his customers. no matter what mushashi tells you the AC males progeny is garbage. skunk invades haze genes and pollutes them with red pistils short highs. there is plenty of real progeny of haze c and a out there, look at the great results OJD has put out! dj9 has great outback lines too! that line only took 1 great thai and 2 real NH phenos and the magic was back!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMO, if it's not being used it wasn't making quality plants. Makes no sense to hold off using anything if it produces exceptional quality plants. After many years Im still looking for that magic. Every time I grow 1 I get disappointed. If I didn't have other exceptional haze hybrids it would be very discouraging to keep at it.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Every single day of the year … is so unbecoming to see him constantly pimp his self …Am I only one that sick of it?:wtf:too much ego ..way way way too unchecked..I don’t think he even realizes how he sounds

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Attention Moderators .. When is the ignore function going to be useful for each and every member on any platform ? is the upgrade going to come? is it not gonna come ? are we just going to sit in limbo? can’t enjoy the site fully with some of these clowns we got here…Please!,,,

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
here is my question about haze c. if shanti still holds it, and not an f2 or most likely haze c squared x nl5 as nevil suggested.. why doesnt he use it? to me thats almost worse then lying about it. seems there are few very knowledgeable people here on haze c progeny who all smell a rat. the plants coming out of aces killer c5 and super malawi along with the extreme haze all show these familiar traits. grinspoon esque phenos, long flowering etc etc. the last pic of haze c weve all seen is dated 2002. and how bitch was it to make a new strain with nevils name, holy grail?? that speaks to the type of person shanti is. make no mistake nevil and he were not on good terms and nev had reason to dislike him. shanti made millions off of nevils name and provenance. but after the grail thread when everyone kept asking nev why he wanted 97 seed it all fell apart. people were as polite as possible and danced around the same question. if the p1s had not changed, why did it matter?? and nevil was loyal to shanti even then. he refused to throw him under the bus even though the answers were clear. then kanga took over as the thread correspondent and he blatantly said that shanti sent them non f1s that were sweet. nev told kanga somethin was not right and they were then waiting for the F1 NH. which did arrive and 21/36 came from. so either shanti holds haze c and pulled the biggest dick move ever on nevil OR he continues to lie about pedigree and is deceiving his customers. no matter what mushashi tells you the AC males progeny is garbage. skunk invades haze genes and pollutes them with red pistils short highs. there is plenty of real progeny of haze c and a out there, look at the great results OJD has put out! dj9 has great outback lines too! that line only took 1 great thai and 2 real NH phenos and the magic was back!

Incorrect Piff the only picture ever posted of the HzC male was taken in 2005 not 2002 and posted in MrNice by Kas who took it standing in one of shantis mom rooms clearly being flowered to produce seed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	kashrocks-albums-mns-_-gbt-picture4875-mns-haze-c-male-_2002-kashgari-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.5 KB ID:	18020174

The seed Nevil got were made in 97 from memory and Nevil wanted them because he had made them.

Leet got the same seed so did i and so did every one that bought Green packs of Nevils Haze and some yellow packs to and then shanti made fresh seed.

People were growing MrNice haze hybrids and were more than happy up until i left the forum.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve been a member since it’s inception in 2004 then I got Busted in 2008 and I had to re-register in 2009 so yeah I’m trying hard to enjoy the site but it’s difficult sometimes..i can lose my temper ,but I “Try” to stay civil , I “try” to upload interesting content , and I try to make friends , believe it or not… Sometimes you just got a throw your hands up in exasperation..Haze Discussion is my favorite thread …

ramse

In reality, on his instagram profile there is a photo depicting a close-up of a male inflorescence, with some flowers closed and others open, with a vision of tepals, stamens and anthers. Described as Haze C male. Posted on august 16

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I’ve been a member since it’s inception in 2004 then I got Busted in 2008 and I had to re-register in 2009 so yeah I’m trying hard to enjoy the site but it’s difficult sometimes..i can lose my temper ,but I “Try” to stay civil , I “try” to upload interesting content , and I try to make friends , believe it or not… Sometimes you just got a throw your hands up in exasperation..Haze Discussion is my favorite thread …

Me Too, 2004, Free Advice, just smoke a joint and if yer gonna throw yer hands up, have a good laugh at the human condition 'cause the jokes on us! :kiss:

LostTribe

Premium user
With all due respect Lost if you and others did a little research you would know that Nevil him self validated publicly that he gave shanti his plant library and a lot of other things in seed and only Shanti it was posted.

I posted and responded to Darks post a page or so back on what Nevil grew and why he wanted them seed of Nevils Haze specifically.

I have not grown current MrNice seed so i cant comment all my seed i collected started 2 decades back.

Nevil wanted to grow Nevils Haze he him self made and shanti still had some.

The Green packs of Nevils haze sold by MrNice were seed Nevil had made it was no secret shanti had posted it.

So lots and lots of growers got them once they ran out Shanti just made fresh seed same plants as Nevil used.

Kash took a picture of the HzC male in one of shantis rooms in 2005/2006 that is after shanti had the Swiss drama and it is the only picture of the HzC plant that i know of that was ever posted.

I have also seen a pic of the mother of Nevils Haze the real one and that was taken by shanti .

I have not followed peoples grows for almost a decade i just follow what i am doing and what some are up to on here now.

I am aware that Nevil said that, however I find it doubtful that MNS is currently holding the necessary components to recreate Nevils Haze as it was originally created. That being said who knows about the other mns offerings. Maybe there will be another version available from the grail project that may equal the original. What I had didnt look like what leet or even your f2's resembled.

I just saw that someone said Shanti was searching through a new batch of seeds so that also doesnt necessarily mean he doesnt have the cuttings maybe he thinks he'll find something in the others that he cant find with the cuttings.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Me Too, 2004, Free Advice, just smoke a joint and if yer gonna throw yer hands up, have a good laugh at the human condition 'cause the jokes on us! :kiss:

:wave: Some Haze , some “for real” Haze Hybrids , & other Sativa’s
B34CC8A2-97FC-4E83-B83B-DCEC2C6FFFA2.jpeg
799BA222-3595-4F14-8615-99050006C129.jpeg
7771B90C-4107-4D63-88F8-ABE2C3A8EA92.jpeg
A40CD8D9-3FF7-4DA1-8EAE-769E2AF87196.jpeg
3757315D-FBFC-4BF9-918D-9B4877A894B9.jpeg
22A32728-1BDB-49E7-B427-6B949EC54777.jpeg
55990845-8914-48E6-ADE0-3E956D6EA72E.jpeg
36FE58D2-FDBB-465F-9F03-D2C663486AE3.jpeg
1D35005E-BB0F-4F36-843A-AAE26BD58280.jpeg
got going on currently

Status