What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkStorm

Was just looking around at mr nice website reading about shanti new hybrids. The holy grail is listed as Nevils haze x haze AC x haze C. :headbange Gotta love the auctions on that site, great deals to be had.

F2 it....lets see you pull one hazeC phentype out of it.....should be easy no....with hazeC as a direct so called father...........(cough cough...the mother plant definitely aint a old nevils haze x hazeC backcross that was made back in the swiss days to create a parent for comerical seeds that were sold back then cough cough)....
Click image for larger version  Name:	mother of holy grail NHxAC.jpg Views:	12 Size:	165.9 KB ID:	18014382

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I grew sensi varieties a few times before the swiss raids and after and before the plants from seed were almost like clones, very uniform and each time I got seed the same, after the raids the varieties were not the same..I assume the same happened with their haze parent plants and other parents but it is an assumption. They may not have said it publicly, but my opinion is they with 100% certainty lost parent lines in that period. The seeds sold after were either not from the same at all, or obvious f2's of what they had before with phenos all over the place and a quality of the former strain in each plant but no plants with all the qualities together in one individual as before when they all came out like that from either being f1 or a stabilized inbreed, no matter how anyone spins it what i grew of theirs from before and after are not the same.

Im am very interested to see how their 2021 Jack Herer turns out?!

Im also very interested,seeds are germinating,in 6 months we will see,selection will be brutal anything what dont look NLD will be discarded...Im interested in phenos only 84+ days of flower....anything,sk,nl will be killed as soon as i see they are not NLD dominant.....im searching for pheno A !

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
From what little I remember, sensi had no business in Switzerland ... Dutch passion and someone else did, but not sensi (obviously I'm not sure about this, I speak for what I know)...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From what little I remember, sensi had no business in Switzerland ... Dutch passion and someone else did, but not sensi (obviously I'm not sure about this, I speak for what I know)...

Im pretty sure he meant MR Nice seeds

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone who pm me about the NH18 x MM X NH21 X MML seeds is in , ive not replied to any pms yet ( as long as you have posted on any of the main Haze threads ever , and must of posted pics on this site ( anywhere doesnt need to be in Haze threads)of your grow before so i know these will be grown and not gather dust , given away or sold

harvestreaper

Veteran
20211214_102848_resized.jpg
20211214_102817.jpg
had to do 2 post for some reason not letting me type in pic ,,,,i know you like your thai genes hempy top contain meo thai an mango thai ,,bottom whatever thai sam put in the thunk father

SativaScience

F2 it....lets see you pull one hazeC phentype out of it.....should be easy no....with hazeC as a direct so called father...........(cough cough...the mother plant definitely aint a old nevils haze x hazeC backcross that was made back in the swiss days to create a parent for comerical seeds that were sold back then cough cough)....

Never said i would be buying it. These days im a bargain shopper😂. New strains like that seem to go for more than im willing to pay. I will probably end up with different lines afgan haze, skunk haze, those seem to be more in my price range on auction. But who knows maybe i will get lucky on a holy grail auction.

OldCoolSativa

Is that a picture of the late, great Haze C male (RIP)? Or is it something similar? Like NH x Haze C?

RingtailCanyon

Nice try Hammer but your wrong here is the full plant why is it only at the top if i defoliated the hole plant.

Haze and haze hybrids and sativas mature from the bottom up indoors and all your seeing there is new growth as the plant continues to grow head towards the intense light its very normal to see even veg shoots grow out of even mature flowers if there to close to the intense light.

Here is a tip for you if you ever start to defoliate ;).

If you over do it the plant will stop growing and focus all its emery on re growing leaf that is when you know you pushed it to hard. But to get to that point you need to basically strip the plant of all its leaf only leaving the growth on the nods. How do i know this well i experimented. It stalls the plant growth for about 2 weeks.

why are the leaves missing?

Merry Christmas from me , Neville , Gypsy and ICMAG.Com

Free pack of NH18 x MM x NH21 x MM Regular seeds to any member who has ever posted on any of the main Haze threads , Friend or Foe( if you have never posted a pic ever on this webiste of your grow then sorry you dont qualify).

Gypsy Nirvana Or mods
If this is against the rules let me know asap and il remove the post

NH18 x MM x NH21 x MML pics were grown and pictured by OldCoolSativa. ✌️

Pm me to claim Christmas present , delivery probaly wont arrive until mid January

Wow that looks amazing!
Thank you and merry Christmas

GoatCheese

Veteran
Never said i would be buying it. These days im a bargain shopper😂. New strains like that seem to go for more than im willing to pay. I will probably end up with different lines afgan haze, skunk haze, those seem to be more in my price range on auction. But who knows maybe i will get lucky on a holy grail auction.

Dream on!!! :biglaugh: I doubt it will happen any time soon, my friend. Even NH, NL5Hz and SSH will still go for 2-3 times what G13Hz and AfgHz cost at the auction while the new Haze hybrids are costing even more.
You can get G13Hz and AfgHz for under 20 euros/pack if you just take your time and won’t go all in for the first auctions you see. I think the most i paid for G13Hz was about 18 euros /pack. AfgHz pack for around €16 the most.
Good luck bidding!

TheDarkStorm

Is that a picture of the late, great Haze C male (RIP)? Or is it something similar? Like NH x Haze C?

..its the mother of holy grail....shanti says the mother to holy grail is nh x ac...with the father being hazeC....but I know hazeC well an that plant is definitely nh x hazeC......

how can hazeC be the father to holy grail when the father that has been used for holy grail has done what this picture shows has happened to that mother plant when the male has been added.....clearly traits coming from ac
picture shows a few different phenotypes of holy grail...the finished article once the male has been added to that mother plant....
hg grp2 3_12.jpg

SativaScience

Dream on!!! :biglaugh: I doubt it will happen any time soon, my friend. Even NH, NL5Hz and SSH will still go for 2-3 times what G13Hz and AfgHz cost at the auction while the new Haze hybrids are costing even more.
You can get G13Hz and AfgHz for under 20 euros/pack if you just take your time and won’t go all in for the first auctions you see. I think the most i paid for G13Hz was about 18 euros /pack. AfgHz pack for around €16 the most.
Good luck bidding!

Good luck bidding to you as well. 😁 My goal is 3 varieties for around 100 bucks. We shall see how i do. 😂 Some of those exclusive, deep from the freezer varieties might just loosen my purse strings though.:chin:

Piff_cat

Here is a pic shanti posted of" haze c" posted the same week I was banned for discussing piff clones on mns. I've spoken to a first person source who's seen him in real life. Confirmed he's never been purple. Also here's some shots of him ripping a Newby on forum for discussing piff haze

Attachments

• photo2095208.jpg
    photo2095208.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 18
  • photo2095212.jpg
    photo2095212.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 21
  • photo2095211.jpg
    photo2095211.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 17
  • photo2095210.jpg
    photo2095210.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 20
  • photo2095209.jpg
    photo2095209.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 19

Piff_cat

Also here are the terp profiles for 3 of the piff clones. Couple interesting things ocimene is at .09 for all 3. Ocimene is a phermone, stimulant, and decongestant it literally makes you cough. But most interesting is cuban black. Contains 03 guiaol which has been linked to pre soviet afghan types but also korean japan and n China blh/nld. Cbh also has very little carolyphene which is unusual. Guiaol is also present in Palo Santa, medical plant from Santo Domingo Dr. Seems like a big coincidence since doninicans held tge cut

Attachments

• photo2095214.jpg
    photo2095214.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 16
  • photo2095215.jpg
    photo2095215.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 12
  • photo2095216.jpg
    photo2095216.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 14

harvestreaper

Veteran
..its the mother of holy grail....shanti says the mother to holy grail is nh x ac...with the father being hazeC....but I know hazeC well an that plant is definitely nh x hazeC......

how can hazeC be the father to holy grail when the father that has been used for holy grail has done what this picture shows has happened to that mother plant when the male has been added.....clearly traits coming from ac
picture shows a few different phenotypes of holy grail...the finished article once the male has been added to that mother plant....

i wish i could i could uinderstand all this shit lol enjoying the pics just the same

Status
Not open for further replies.