What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCoolSativa

Ojd,s OutBack Haze#1 x Nh21/MMl ........comes out like one of the rust coloured brown sticky nevil's haze cutting nevil was using back in Holland but this has abit more green colour..i can see why nevil picked his #21.......this pheno seems to lean to the outback haze side.... taste is kind of that dead flower petals with a slightly different base...im guessing thats the other component in the outback, bit hard to describe...but its like a haze flavor but different or new addition on top of the nh...the effect is strong...you can smoke it an not feel anything...then bang you start getting waves of pressure on your head and your heart will beat faster.....its dam good haze....long lasting high (4hrs)an fades out without any negative sluggish comedown......its addictive tho.

Thanks for the update on OJD's outback haze cross to his NH21xMML male, especially the smoke report. Can you add some more context to the addictive comment? I assume you mean this weed is so good it's all you want to smoke.

I'm running a few of those myself, currently in the 8th week of 12/12 and have found the aromas difficult to classify. Both of the outback haze #2 plants have stems the color of red wine, and I'd bet they "bleed" red sap. One looks to me to be Mullum-leaning with fat buds and should go ~12 weeks. The other is quite finicky with skinny calyx-covered branches that are currently nickel-sized, but looks like it wants to go 20+ weeks and could yield soda-bottle -sized buds after 12 more weeks of flowering and swelling. I'm thinking it could be a Thai leaner. I'll post a pic of it in a couple weeks and maybe Hempy can comment on how it looks compared to his "Thia." :)

Excellent work by OJD getting these exquisite Connoisseur Genetics out into the community. We all owe him a debt of gratitude.

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Thanks for the update on OJD's outback haze cross to his NH21xMML male, especially the smoke report. Can you add some more context to the addictive comment? I assume you mean this weed is so good it's all you want to smoke.

I'm running a few of those myself, currently in the 8th week of 12/12 and have found the aromas difficult to classify. Both of the outback haze #2 plants have stems the color of red wine, and I'd bet they "bleed" red sap. One looks to me to be Mullum-leaning with fat buds and should go ~12 weeks. The other is quite finicky with skinny calyx-covered branches that are currently nickel-sized, but looks like it wants to go 20+ weeks and could yield soda-bottle -sized buds after 12 more weeks of flowering and swelling. I'm thinking it could be a Thai leaner. I'll post a pic of it in a couple weeks and maybe Hempy can comment on how it looks compared to his "Thia." :)

Excellent work by OJD getting these exquisite Connoisseur Genetics out into the community. We all owe him a debt of gratitude.

You can get red steams from Haze and in the Mullum. The few i ran i only saw 1 with red steams. I called her Medusa i really liked the look of her she had an old Colombian vib about her. No red sap ether on the red stem Haze or Mullum.

This is Medusa

image_2049391.jpg

Before Harvest

IMG_2459 (2).JPG

herbgreen

Veteran
You can get red steams from Haze and in the Mullum. The few i ran i only saw 1 with red steams. I called her Medusa i really liked the look of her she had an old Colombian vib about her. No red sap ether on the red stem Haze or Mullum.

This is Medusa

Ugh! hempy cant you came up with a better name???

how about Med-usa ?

:rtfo:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Medusa looks like the last Mullum flowers i got in 85. The ones i got in 85 had a slightly more yellow look in the flower but they were grown out doors.

IMG_2469 (2).JPG
This is the more Thai leaning Mullum

IMG_2468 (2).JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THH looking better?. There's def some resin on the calyxes. I don't think these will be covered in resin. Still, a long way to go.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1605.JPG Views:	0 Size:	280.5 KB ID:	17975026

B

Benny106

^^they just need time and I'm sure you will be pleased, I noticed with higher temps and Rh the structure of flower was completely different, compared to the same cut in a colder and drier room which was tighter and a more traditional spear shape.

All looking great guys please keep up the good work!

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Looking good star they look happy thinking the Haze bug has you good now lol. Johnny did an outstanding job with preserving those genetics.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness clone Reversed from Female to Reversed Male for making Feminized seeds.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211026-120505_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211026-120505_Instagram.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20211026-120437_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211026-120437_Instagram.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20211026-120459_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211026-120459_Instagram.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 14

OldCoolSativa

Great work, OJD. I think your NH21 x MML grail male is a winner, but the proof will be in the smoke test.

Speaking of which, here's a shot at 8 weeks of what I think is the most interesting plant in my current DIY haze project...it's an outback haze #1 (feral pheno) x OJD's grail male. I've not grown Thai before but it looks to me like it leans Thai. Really complex aromas that are hard to describe. Small yields expected but it's showing early signs of fenotrigo bud structure. Hempy, does it look anything like your '78 Thia?

F56 OH2a cola.jpg

F56 OH2a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.