What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkStorm

On the hermi subject, mm x oss from bushy #4 threw bananas both times I have run it(this was the last). So I have gotten two hermi so far from mm x oss and one solidly female. Got two more females that look less nld, hopefully they give the goods. Sorry for slightly off topic

the f1's were stable. I never saw no hermies in the few I seen grown out...I dont think ojd has on his f1's eithier and he has grown quite afew.......does anyone know if bushys seeds were 1-1 breeding..or a few males to afew females ?

TheDarkStorm

You are quite the character. You threw a pansy fit blaming others for not getting someone you clearly barely knew back their cuts. One of which wasn't even involved with them at all and just happened to get ahold of something and spread it out to keep it alive in the A5. Unhinged like carrying on as you have for 637 pages of the same self serving, non factual, shitposting. You clearly haven't grown out more than a handful of seeds in a very very long time. If you have you would probably still have at least a few photos of more than just 2 plants or dated pics of ancient pics attained from the webernets.

I will do you a favor and find your post about only having 3 original Thia germ. FYI I am not interested in growing it either. But if you ever feel like growing some real Haze I am sure we can scrounge some up for you that isn't watered down with 50% overpowering Northern.

Id be interested in some real haze lost tribe...as long as its proper tho...youve grown afew of the ones going around now..any recommendations please

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I know what i posted mate and that was what i was told as to the history of the line here.

What i have also posted and clearly said many times is sativas can show 3 types of sex in plants at sexing 1/Male 2/ Female and 3rd/Hermaphrodite now cull the Hermaphrodite and the males will stay male and the females will remain female any one that has a history of growing sativas knows this.

Kanga new it so its not like a secret clearly.

this statement may be true of some sativas ,
but it definitely is not true of all sativas ,
this is the point i am making hempy ,
you have not grown all thai seed varieties ,
or all sativas ,
you are reporting what you have seen of the limited amount you have grown ,

most of us have seen something different and would not agree with what you say is the norm,
it isn't ...
i have a history of growing sativas , and i have seen quite different to you ,
sam skunkman has a history of growing sativas , and he has seen the same i have ,
as have many with the same history ...
what you have seen is isolated to you , and or a very select amount of sativas ...
this does not mean its true of all types ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Look above Donald Thai Sticks being compressed into bricks in 76 Thai being grown in commercial grows in Thailand still in 2020 and local villages smoking each others grows and much more a very different picture to what was being claimed by some in here.

I never went to Thailand but friends did all i claim to know about is Thai sativas and trust me i know them well i have grown and smoked them for a very long time.

When i post i clearly state if i saw it or if friends did and as i said Donald most of the Thai i saw came in stick form but some was compressed.

It was the same it did not come from loss or from Cambodia it was Thia.

A key point not one of you have brought up is how the Thailand Authority's in the 70s were not interested in cannabis there focus was opium Thai sativas were found in almost every Thai family's garden and used as a medical herb. Smoking cannabis was wide spread and it all changed because of pressure from the American Goverment.

you cannot know if the stuff you had was grown in Thailand or Laos hempy ,
it wasn't stamped on it was it??
so how can you be so sure it was thai weed ??
you are assuming it is , but you have no evidence and you are grasping at straws to prove something you cant prove ..

why would thai farmers making lovely neat and tidy thai sticks loose interest at the end and decide to just compress the rest ,
seriously ,, no one would pay the same amount for something well presented , to something just smashed together ,
thais are quite fussy about presentation , that is why they had such a good and well presented product in the first place ..

you said you never saw anything imported after 85 ,, but we did where i lived , heaps of it , tonnes like i said ,
and it was not local weed ,, we saw tonnes of hashish too ,, in the 90 s ,
where were you mate , you were not at the docks checking it out ,
you were not in our homes toking it with us , you were in another state ...
how can you have any clue what we got and what we were doing ??
or for that matter , where it was from ,
you don't mate ,
you have no idea at all , just an inflated ego ...

your statements about what thais were doing in their gardens are based on a few sentences ,
you actually have no idea what thai people are like , or what they do or have done ,
or much about the place at all in fact,
its all just assumptions ...
and you fail to listen to folks who have lived there , have married women from there , or
who have traveled the length and breadth of the country ,
and who likely have at least some idea , you dismiss that because you are an ignorant person ,
ie you are unaware and lack information and experience ...

maybe stop trying to school us and talk about stuff you actually know something about ...

Stocktont

Veteran
you cannot know if the stuff you had was grown in Thailand or Laos hempy ,
it wasn't stamped on it was it??
so how can you be so sure it was thai weed ??
you are assuming it is , but you have no evidence and you are grasping at straws to prove something you cant prove ..

why would thai farmers making lovely neat and tidy thai sticks loose interest at the end and decide to just compress the rest ,
seriously ,, no one would pay the same amount for something well presented , to something just smashed together ,
thais are quite fussy about presentation , that is why they had such a good and well presented product in the first place ..

you said you never saw anything imported after 85 ,, but we did where i lived , heaps of it , tonnes like i said ,
and it was not local weed ,, we saw tonnes of hashish too ,, in the 90 s ,
where were you mate , you were not at the docks checking it out ,
you were not in our homes toking it with us , you were in another state ...
how can you have any clue what we got and what we were doing ??
or for that matter , where it was from ,
you don't mate ,
you have no idea at all , just an inflated ego ...

your statements about what thais were doing in their gardens are based on a few sentences ,
you actually have no idea what thai people are like , or what they do or have done ,
or much about the place at all in fact,
its all just assumptions ...
and you fail to listen to folks who have lived there , have married women from there , or
who have traveled the length and breadth of the country ,
and who likely have at least some idea , you dismiss that because you are an ignorant person ,
ie you are unaware and lack information and experience ...

maybe stop trying to school us and talk about stuff you actually know something about ...

Well said, I second that

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
You guys are acting like little badly behaved children honestly i have all ready proved your wrong nothing you guys claimed is correct the Thai villages you lot talk about must be part of Mormon missions. Thais grew and smoked and as i posted Thai grows are still happening in 2020.

I really dont care what you think i know my Thai lines history and i know what it grows and smokes like.

I also know what other Thai lines i grew and i don't need arm chair critics telling me i am wrong how would you know you were not there.

No matter what i saw your going to just bull shit and look for an argument well i am not interested in playing your stupid games.

JohnnyChicago

When Jo was eleven, he moved from Udorn to Nong Khai on the Laotian border, where he smoked his first ganja. “ They have it everywhere, almost every corner, every house, they have it in the yard growing.” In Isan, as in much of Thailand, marijuana plants were as common in family gardens as chili peppers; one of many medicinal herbs that had been used for centuries. “I smoke, farmer smoke, everyone smoke, just like tobacco for them. Because you working hard, they enjoy with it. I like it, because make you calm, not really harm and thinking good thing,” said Jo. “Better than drinking. A lot of trouble start from drinking, not from smoking.”

That's is what I go told by the old ganja grandpas in Thailand too. That in the 70s every family grew their own plants. And that then it got replaced by whisky consumtion. Which caused a lot of problems. And since the 90s they conmsume their "jaba" there (meth), just like in western countries people consume cananbis.
Proibition is great....
Thais do even fear to speak about cannabis. That's insane.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
That's is what I go told by the old ganja grandpas in Thailand too. That in the 70s every family grew their own plants. And that then it got replaced by whisky consumtion. Which caused a lot of problems. And since the 90s they conmsume their "jaba" there (meth), just like in western countries people consume cananbis.
Proibition is great....
Thais do even fear to speak about cannabis. That's insane.

True, but it still exists in rural areas, in the countryside, cultivation and use at the family level ... They don't talk about it, frightened by the repression, but they cultivate it (and they know how to do it ...)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are you on about Hammer do you just like to argue or do you have a valid point to make here mate ?.

Dont be a dick mate show me some respect not much to ask for in my ow thread and a dry spell means things run dry you cant get hold of a given product this being cannabis.What i posted was relating to a bad dry spell we had here i kept my mates in smoke over this period.

It's clear what my point is.. The only person that ever argues is you. You don't deserve my respect. You have to earn that, so far you've failed miserably.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Young Thia fem
Cnv0077.jpg

Same plant getting ready to sex
IMG_0683.JPG

In early Flower
Cnv0269.jpg

Little further along
thia.jpg

Further along still
Cnv0441.jpg

Starting to fill out
Cnv0359.jpg

Now getting closer to harvest flowers becoming lighter in color and packing on the resin
Cnv0398.jpg

Harvest and cured Flowers
image_1946332.jpg

There are still plenty of Thai sativas of old out there.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
You guys are acting like little badly behaved children honestly i have all ready proved your wrong nothing you guys claimed is correct the Thai villages you lot talk about must be part of Mormon missions. Thais grew and smoked and as i posted Thai grows are still happening in 2020.

I really dont care what you think i know my Thai lines history and i know what it grows and smokes like.

I also know what other Thai lines i grew and i don't need arm chair critics telling me i am wrong how would you know you were not there.

No matter what i saw your going to just bull shit and look for an argument well i am not interested in playing your stupid games.

I'm sure you know the few plants you have grown,
but that isn't representative of all stuff from Thailand ,
it doesn't all behave like the few you are talking about ,
as i said you see a tiny view from a little window and say its all like that little you saw,
but that's not how it is at all , you are missing the big picture ,

the problem is your so insistent that what you saw is how it all is ,
and that is so wrong its not even funny ...

this is supposed to be a journey of discovery,
where we all exchange snippets of experience and information
thereby increasing our knowledge base and all learning a little more ...

btw , thais are Buddhist, not Mormons ... lol ..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
True, but it still exists in rural areas, in the countryside, cultivation and use at the family level ... They don't talk about it, frightened by the repression, but they cultivate it (and they know how to do it ...)

my father in law still grows the odd plant out the back of his place ,
though i didn't see it , my ex wife told me about it ,
and said he uses it to add to his soup , for health reasons ,

its sad that part of their culture has been taken away by another country who wouldn't like anyone to do that to them ,
now there is a stigma attached to smoking pot where it used to be completely accepted...

many of the poor and working class consume a fair bit of rice wine ,
likely a lot more than they were able when they toked cannabis also ,
\that rice wine is like rocket fuel , must be real bad for the old grey matter i reckon ...

LostTribe

Premium user
Young Thia fem
filedata/fetch?id=17865787&d=1622041961
Same plant getting ready to sex
filedata/fetch?id=17865788&d=1622042046
In early Flower
filedata/fetch?id=17865789&d=1622042168

Little further along
filedata/fetch?id=17865790&d=1622042344
Further along still
filedata/fetch?id=17865791&d=1622042426
Starting to fill out
filedata/fetch?id=17865792&d=1622042479
Now getting closer to harvest flowers becoming lighter in color and packing on the resin
filedata/fetch?id=17865793&d=1622042639
Harvest and cured Flowers
filedata/fetch?id=17865794&d=1619859144

There are still plenty of Thai sativas of old out there.

Looks just like a few of my Tom Hill Haze, except for that brown frown at the bottom. Guess I will get to try out some Thai leaning haze after all, Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.