What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
There are pictures of the pure 78 thai that bushy has and its not the same as hempys....Is it just me or can people not see the difference....I have pictures of the pure 78 thai used in bushys hybrid (they should be in his gallery)...hempys thai is very stable for type and is a lowland thai...the one in bushys hybrid is not a lowland thai...I dont get why people dont understand that...I even know were nevil got the thai used in bushys hybrid from an wally even made mention of this(although he got the gypsy bit mixed up)....the OutBack haze has some traits that clearly can be recognized as coming from hempys THIA78 as does the unreleased mm xTHIA78....there isn't one picture of the hybrid bushy has that has those traits..traits such as the slimmer leaves with that distinct thia shape and that very distinct bud structure....im pretty sure the thai used in bushys hybrid is of a highlands type..the budha thai type..very similar to drawrs chocolate thai only a purer older version....the hybrids we know that have hempys thai in them definitely cary recognizable traits over....yet bushys dont cary none of those traits....bushy got a pure thai off nevil labeled as 78 THAI with that exact spelling as well as the mm xTHAI 78 with that spelling an thats exactly what it is...however it isnt the THIA78. Its not just about the hermies but more about the difference in scent, look, affect, type between the two thais being quite different.

are u referring to what folks ended up calling hmong thai darkie from prof ?

to be honest its not clear of the origin of that stuff , lowland from thai sticks, aka thai buddha ,
or from the hmong people in the mountains ,
maybe he spoke more with bushy about it than with me ,
but i only heard the hmong reference from others , not directly from prof himself ,

the seed came from his father in laws stash , whether it was further reproduced , a mixed bag ,, etc
i have no clue , and its doubtful anyone else has ,

its likely it didnt come from thai stick as they were more for export to/for westerners ,
and the fact prof lived in central thailand , quite a distance from the isaan provinces where thai stick was generally grown and packaged ...

also i dont think bushy got any pure thai plants from nevil , so i dont know where you got that from , he didnt grow under lights or keep cuttings,
bushy was not much of a seed maker , as far as i know a guy we know , reproduced what he was given , the mm x thai 78 hybrid ,

there was only 1 thai 78 , how much sense would it make to label two things the same with one slight spelling difference ??
nevil was not silly ,, i very much doubt he would label 2 things almost identical just to fool someone ...

the other wally mentioned the swiss thai was also called thai 78 ,
but it was actually thai 82 and labeled that by bushy ,
i asked reeferman , he said the swiss thai was never called thai 78 and he was the source of it ...
seems like a bit of confusion with reference to the origins of all those thais and how they were labeled...
you can bet it wasnt that confusing and its all just a big deal over nothing at all of any importance ...

im sick of talking about it now , there is no solution and its of no importance to me really .. lets just leave it in the past and chalk it down to a misnomer ...
for the record though ,, its clear bushy got something called mm x thai 78 ,
so nevil lied to him about what he gave him , or he lied to hempy about not sharing with bushy ...
its not worth us all arguing about though , its done and gone ....

TheDarkStorm

are u referring to what folks ended up calling hmong thai darkie from prof ?

to be honest its not clear of the origin of that stuff , lowland from thai sticks, aka thai buddha ,
or from the hmong people in the mountains ,
maybe he spoke more with bushy about it than with me ,
but i only heard the hmong reference from others , not directly from prof himself ,

the seed came from his father in laws stash , whether it was further reproduced , a mixed bag ,, etc
i have no clue , and its doubtful anyone else has ,

its likely it didnt come from thai stick as they were more for export to/for westerners ,
and the fact prof lived in central thailand , quite a distance from the isaan provinces where thai stick was generally grown and packaged ...

also i dont think bushy got any pure thai plants from nevil , so i dont know where you got that from , he didnt grow under lights or keep cuttings,
bushy was not much of a seed maker , as far as i know a guy we know , reproduced what he was given , the mm x thai 78 hybrid ,

there was only 1 thai 78 , how much sense would it make to label two things the same with one slight spelling difference ??
nevil was not silly ,, i very much doubt he would label 2 things almost identical just to fool someone ...

the other wally mentioned the swiss thai was also called thai 78 ,
but it was actually thai 82 and labeled that by bushy ,
i asked reeferman , he said the swiss thai was never called thai 78 and he was the source of it ...
seems like a bit of confusion with reference to the origins of all those thais and how they were labeled...
you can bet it wasnt that confusing and its all just a big deal over nothing at all of any importance ...

im sick of talking about it now , there is no solution and its of no importance to me really .. lets just leave it in the past and chalk it down to a misnomer ...
for the record though ,, its clear bushy got something called mm x thai 78 ,
so nevil lied to him about what he gave him , or he lied to hempy about not sharing with bushy ...
its not worth us all arguing about though , its done and gone ....

Sory donald..I think some bits are being mixed up here....I dont blatantly want to say certain things...but the swiss thai did come from reef and it was always called the thai 82....what wally actualy said is the THAI78 was also called THAI78 by reef...it was just the gypsy thai bit wally misunderstood... so maybe you should ask reef if he ever had a thai called thai 78 or thai 76..and sent it to nevil labeled as thai 78.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
.I know some seedsman stock reproduced by Johnny found its way to the south crew....there probably being sold as thee hazeA and hazeC but female versions.

Calling them HzA and HzC is point blank a Deception and is only done to mislead people i wounder how Johnny feels they got his seed.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Sory donald..I think some bits are being mixed up here....I dont blatantly want to say certain things...but the swiss thai did come from reef and it was always called the thai 82....what wally actualy said is the THAI78 was also called THAI78 by reef...it was just the gypsy thai bit wally misunderstood... so maybe you should ask reef if he ever had a thai called thai 78 or thai 76..and sent it to nevil labeled as thai 78.

They were all growing a Thai x MM before Nevil even had my Thai seed in his hands Dark clearly Nevil using my Thai in his work and Out Back Haze bothers some but what bothers me is they claim i some how know less about my genetics than them.

Nevil as i explained in previous posts used a few different Thai lines before he got to my Thai Nevil and Kanga did the GN-Thai first and most got them and there what got spread out .

Nevil did not give bushy my Thai x MM full stop.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

I did ask him and he said its never been called that because its thai 82

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Photo I got from a tester of what I'm calling Holographic Haze. Im hearing it was amazing, and a true heart pounding oldschool haze that reminded him of great times in Amsterdam many moons ago. Im excited to see whats to be found in these. The haze father was the epitome of Piff to my taste... Musky mango jungle floral incense.

Attachments

• photo2041896.jpg
    photo2041896.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 19

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
.I know some seedsman stock reproduced by Johnny found its way to the south crew....there probably being sold as thee hazeA and hazeC but female versions.

Well we can finaly all agree on somthing, thats the most stupid online bullshit i read this year, ha ha.

i agree Hempy thats the dumbest ever a female A and female C that a oximorone. Dont believe all on the internet.

no C male no C female no A male no A female here in south netherlands. Also i got non of johnny.s repro seeds.

just a bunch of fantasy talk by some online bla bla's

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Karel.s son did come by few weeks ago asking for seeds for his dad of OSH x A5hz reversed. Thats the only thing i gave them. And some flower from time to time.

i wasnt gone post in this thread anymore, but with that fanatasy talk, i had to speak up.

peace out.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Every ones welcome here Karma we may not all agree all of the time but that is life thanks for posting.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
You just wont stop you never grew a hybrid of my Thai what you grew was was Gypsy-Thai hybrid end of story.

Nevil got My seed and put them into germination just before Kangas dramas started and the plants Nevil grew would of been small veg plants still at best at that time period. Try and get your head around that Donald its key to your confusion.What you and the other secret squirrels were growing passing around was made well before that time period.

I don't need a lecture on genetics or how to grow sativas been doing it way longer than you.

Hermaphrodites express in flower my Thai don't hermaphrodite in flower pics don't lie People do.

What is your motivation behind the lies and misinformation your adamant to continue Donald dose it bother you that much my genetics were used in Nevils projects and yours were not ?. Because that is all i can come up with its not my fault Nevil didn't like your weed.

geez your so full of yourself man its pretty embarrassing really ,
plainly you are not embarrassed by it , but you should be ...

i never sent any weed to nevil hempy ,, so how he tried my weed i have no idea man ,
and if i did and he didnt like it , i wouldnt be bothered in the least , not one iota ,
it would just show he had poor taste , hahahahaha ...

so should i put na na na nana on the end of what i say ,, cause thats how childish your post sounds man ,, seriously ....

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
and just so you know , he was very interested in moons zoidfuel ,
which i might add moon made by himself from landraces , unlike your mate who used everyone elses already made stuff ,

but being smart moon chose not to share it,
and as i said we were also warned not to have anything to do with nevils projects ,
and the warning was correct given how the breeding program turned out with our mate kanga ..
we consider nevil missed out , not us , hahahaha ...

TheDarkStorm

I did ask him and he said its never been called that because its thai 82

Thats not what I said donald....I didnt say ask about the swiss thai....I said it may be worth asking reef if he sent nevil other thais...separately to the swiss thai...as he also sent the pink kush as well as others....

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
geez your so full of yourself man its pretty embarrassing really ,
plainly you are not embarrassed by it , but you should be ...

i never sent any weed to nevil hempy ,, so how he tried my weed i have no idea man ,
and if i did and he didnt like it , i wouldnt be bothered in the least , not one iota ,
it would just show he had poor taste , hahahahaha ...

so should i put na na na nana on the end of what i say ,, cause thats how childish your post sounds man ,, seriously ....

Your a moderator Donald and look how your acting and you some how think you know more about my genetics than i do that is laughable.

What is also laughable is you grew a line you claim was a hybrid made from my Thai before Nevil had even germinated or had my seed you cant accept this as fact because you want to prove my Thai hermied and as a result the line is shit well i am sorry to disappoint you .

You did send Nevil samples.

You love rubbishing Nevil and yet you got hold of a clone Nevil arranged to be sent to him but he never saw no Royals post says it perfectly.

I've come to notice how thr majority of Nevil's haters were once people that tried to use him but ended up getting shut down. I mean I guess if his work is too damn good to criticize, they have to go after him personally 🤷‍♂️🤔

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
which i might add moon made by himself from landraces , unlike your mate who used everyone elses already made stuff ,

and as i said we were also warned not to have anything to do with nevils projects ,
and the warning was correct given how the breeding program turned out with our mate kanga ..

I bet you edit this lol.

TheDarkStorm

Donald mind telling us about zoid fuel...ive herd of it afew times....do you know the make up and what sort of effect it gives.
I did ask you before about this one but you deleted your reply to me by mistake...your png..how was that...not sure if you've tried the one going around that azure sourced but if you have..how different is it to that.. thanks.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Your a moderator Donald and look how your acting and you some how think you know more about my genetics than i do that is laughable.

What is also laughable is you grew a line you claim was a hybrid made from my Thai before Nevil had even germinated or had my seed you cant accept this as fact because you want to prove my Thai hermied and as a result the line is shit well i am sorry to disappoint you .

You did send Nevil samples.

You love rubbishing Nevil and yet you got hold of a clone Nevil arranged to be sent to him but he never saw no Royals post says it perfectly.

i didnt send nevil any samples man ,
i recall you saying some thing about it ,
but im fairly sure id remember sending some ,
i didnt send any weed or seed to nevil ...

also i didnt get a cutting planned for nevil , it was sent to myself and a few friends ,it had nothing to do with nevil at all .
\sorry man your wrong on both counts, it was never arranged by nevil ,
im not a hater , but i am a realist and im not into hero worship or putting folks on pedestals ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Donald mind telling us about zoid fuel...ive herd of it afew times....do you know the make up and what sort of effect it gives.
I did ask you before about this one but you deleted your reply to me by mistake...your png..how was that...not sure if you've tried the one going around that azure sourced but if you have..how different is it to that.. thanks.

hey darkie ,
id have to dig up some info to give you complete accurate information ,
ill just give you a rough summery since its late and its been a big day here ,

the make up is png gold , aussie sativa and yunnan indica ,
the effect was a strong head buzz , coming in waves ,
quite blissful and giving a contented sort of euphoria ,

i only got to grow it once , but i was very impressed with how it did ,
excellent flowers , a sample below of some moon sent me ,
not bad for a variety made from scratch using only landraces all gathered in oz by moon himself ...
fetch?photoid=15298538.jpg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
oh yea the azure stuff is not the same ,
folks would be raving more about it if it was the same as png gold ,
that stuff is very memorable ,
and im not sure how readily available it is nowadays ...

JohnnyChicago

Must be very fun for Karma to read this.
But at least the first part I can say, it's no fantasy. Just the wrong breeder.

TheDarkStorm

Yes I think that was my fault...my comment wasn't intended to include karma or some of the older folk...I should be more mindful of what I write

I will pm you soon Johnny..just took some time putting together a reply.

Thanks Donald...the zoid sounds quite interesting...I seen some very interesting plants wen azure first popped the seeds and documented them...looks like some of the phenotypes may have been lost in the reproductions....when you get a chance Donald id definitely like to know a bit more about your png as well it looked like a really interesting line.

Status
Not open for further replies.