What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
i see no reason to doubt those dudes ,,
they did as was asked , hold onto some cuts for nevil ,
who was a bit unappreciative when it came time to collect as the story goes ,

the c5 cut was one selected by nevil wasnt it??, as was the nevils haze sammy holds ,
as well as a few others ,
it sounds like old mate from sssc has confused somethings is all ,
if you ask the guys who hold these things im sure it could be cleared up quite quickly

its nicer form to do that than to cast doubt that they are lying because no one likes that or anyone that does that ,
its bad form and disrespectful ...
this outback haze is a hybrid btw , its not" haze" , its a cross and not in the same category ,
if we were judging things , it would not be in the same category as pure sativas obviously ,
the affects are different and influenced by some indica ...

i find it a little hilarious that nevil has shared somethings crossed with this thia of yours with folks from afar that he has never met,
but there is dispute that he shared it with a guy who saved his financial ass when he was floundering some years back ...
quite funny indeed that this is disputed ...

You clearly mist the part were Mishka was the person who past the clone of the Out Back Haze to Karel Schelfhout the owner and founder of Super Sativa Seed Club.

You make lots of assumptions Donald and clearly biased ones when it comes to Nevil.

It clearly bothers you my Thai is in the OutBack Haze no other reason to bring it up as you are lol.

Get a Grip mate.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
no i didnt miss anything ,
i have no idea who mishka is and i didnt assume anything either ,
why woulid it bother me whats in this outback haze at all ,
it seems more like your chance to beat your chest a bit more like it hempy ,
hahahaha ,
your a funny man ....

i think you were lied to about who nevil shared stuff with is all ,
like he needed your approval ??,
he has always done what he liked no matter the persons involved ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
no i didnt miss anything ,
i have no idea who mishka is and i didnt assume anything either ,
why woulid it bother me whats in this outback haze at all ,
it seems more like your chance to beat your chest a bit more like it hempy ,
hahahaha ,
your a funny man ....

i think you were lied to about who nevil shared stuff with is all ,
like he needed your approval ??,
he has always done what he liked no matter the persons involved ...

It clearly bothers you Donald as you have been on about it since i re joined Icmag.

You seam to forget i know more about my genetics than any one i also was in contact with Nevil daily i know what bushy asked for and what Nevil told him he could have and what he got Nevil told me.

Bushy did not get my Thai even in hybrid form he would not of got the MM x Oaxaca from Nevil ether.

You guys were growing out the Thai x MM before Nevil even germinated my Thai seed something i know wallynoilands knows and others know also and that bothers you.

OJD DJ and others all got the Out Back Haze from Nevil go ask them what they think of it you may be shocked.

Nevil kept his ward clearly others did not keep there ward with Nevil.

No chest beating going on here Donald just some pathetic attempts at discrediting me my genetics Nevil and any work he did in the way of breeding.

Mishka is a very well respected cannabis activist close friend of Nevil and well known all threw Holland and other places look her up.

Nevil and Mishka at the cannabis Castle Click image for larger version  Name:	e78a1021dc1609c8ea53c3ff4aac5beec253dba7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	131.4 KB ID:	17845710

TheDarkStorm

I posted what Nevil told me about the Cuts Donald and how he got samples to smoke not really wanting to re live or go there for obvious reasons OJD also posted on the subject and he knows a lot more about set clones and were they came from than any of us.

C5 was a line of seed that was sold by Nevil lots of 5HzC was sold and i bet lots of plants were found that resembled Nevil clone mother.

You had the original Southern Crew Dj and now you have a different Southern Crew.

You Have the HzA And HzC males that Nevil selected and highly valued now Karel Schelfhout the owner and founder of Super Sativa Seed Club is being told by the new southern crew they have HzA and HzC but there female clones its not hard to work out that they dont.

This is the plant i called the OTHER this plant is a copy of the 5HzC 122 going by the person that selected it Shanti smell look smoke found in F1 MH test seed.

Nevil's work past and present holds gems i kinda think its a great tribute to the Man that a person like Karel Schelfhout claims the OutBack Haze he was given as a clone by Mishka is the best Haze smoke in his stable.

I just listened to it hempy....female hazeA and hazeC that dont give off the incense...hhhmm strange (but the outback using the original nevils haze does)...bit like all those haze cuttings they say were made before nevil even got to the castle.....I wonder how they were made wen the nl5 clone came wen nevil had got the castle.....sounds like some pretty mixed up stuff.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
so i guess bushy relabeled something nevil gave him just for the fun of it ,
or to make himself think he had something he didnt ,
or nevil lied to him about the lineage on something , but told you the truth ...
the story he told was quite believeable though ,
it sounds , if its like you say , that nevil gave him something and told him it was something else ,
or he lied to you ...

the outback haze sounds pretty good ,
im not trying to discredit you , just to find the truth in something ,
its obvious there is no point asking you since you are wearing blinkers ...

it was a little weird that earlier you wouldnt reveal the lineage on it though ,
why would anyone be put out if you just said what it was ??
there is no need for secretive stuff ..

btw , this thia , isnt that the one you struck 3 seeds ,
one was male , one was female and one was hermie ??
thats what you said when i questioned you on it at mns ,
but you refuse to think there is any hermie traits in the line ,
or that as we debated then , that 30 % of thai seeds were hermies ... , aka 1 in 3 ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
its ironic that this Karel guy was a spreader of misinformation and full of shit in your first post on him hempy ,
but when he discredits the south holland crew and then says something good about a variety that has your thia in it ,
funnily he had nothing and knew nothing until that hey ..??
suddenly he is a champion and knows all ...
hilarious really , do you actually read what your writing on here ,
you gonna trip over yourself if you dont start proof reading a bit man ,
its ok though it gives me a bit of a giggle to read ....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its ironic that this Karel guy was a spreader of misinformation and full of shit in your first post on him hempy ,
but when he discredits the south holland crew and then says something good about a variety that has your thia in it ,
funnily he had nothing and knew nothing until that hey ..??
suddenly he is a champion and knows all ...
hilarious really, do you actually read what your writing on here,
you gonna trip over yourself if you don't start proofreading a bit man,
it's ok though it gives me a bit of a giggle to read

LOL, You know he doesn't :D

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
You spoke to Nevil how many times Donald was it 3 times ?.

Karel Schelfhout is his name and HzA and HzC were male Haze plants when Nevil germinated the seed but now the new South crew claim to have female HzA and HzC i am sure even you can work out that is an impossibility.

I don't care what bushy claims and to be honest i don't care what you claim ether i stick to facts,

No i did not start with 3 seed of the Thai i could post the info to the Thai from the Time it arrived here in 78 till now but not going to bother because your not here posting to be a contributor your only hear to start shit and troll and flame me.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I just listened to it hempy....female hazeA and hazeC that dont give off the incense...hhhmm strange (but the outback using the original nevils haze does)...bit like all those haze cuttings they say were made before nevil even got to the castle.....I wonder how they were made wen the nl5 clone came wen nevil had got the castle.....sounds like some pretty mixed up stuff.

Hi Dark some of these pod casts are interesting but they do get things wrong.

Nevil has documented his haze story i am not sure people realize this its a long read and i have yet to read it but it needs to be made public.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

Karel Schelfhout is his name and HzA and HzC were male Haze plants when Nevil germinated the seed but now the new South crew claim to have female HzA and HzC i am sure even you can work out that is an impossibility.

I don't care what bushy claims and to be honest i don't care what you claim ether i stick to facts,

No i did not start with 3 seed of the Thai i could post the info to the Thai from the Time it arrived here in 78 till now but not going to bother because your not here posting to be a contributor your only hear to start shit and troll and flame me.

i didnt count how many times i spoke with nevil ,
why is it important in the conversation ??

ohh because if i spoke as many times to him as you maybe he was a better friend to me or something?
come on man ,, dont be so childish , this is a forum for folks over 18 ,

im pretty sure the guys holding the cuts know what they have ,
some third hand comment from someone else isnt really any way of proving anything at all ,
seriously , you really think that is even a thing hempy ????

you debated me for ages about there being no hermies in thai ,
then when i asked you how many seeds of it you struck ,
you said 3 , one male , one female and 1 hermie ,
proving what most of the rest of us had been saying for ages that you argued against ,
then admitted it ,(youve probably gone back and deleted that comment as you did with others where you were being a complete spoiled child about)
cracked me up a little really , as does the way you defend your "facts"
those are not facts hempy , they are thoughts , opinions and beliefs , they are not facts ...

the point i was trying to make that has clearly gone well over your head is ,
nevil obviously lied to either you or bushy , or both ,
either way he lied as he has done before when it comes to genetics and what he has done with them ,
or what he planned to do with them etc ,
he just did what suited him at the time , whether he had to lie to do it or not was no skin off his nose,
ask the folks he has worked with , they will tell you ... its obvious you are missing that point of the conversation about the mm x thai ,

your concern seems to be that no one said it was super grass or patted you on the back about it ,
maybe if they had said that you would have found a way of saying it was your thai used ... hahaha ..

anyhow got stuff to do , you have a good day out there man ,
dont stress too much , for me this is just a bit of fun and im not serious at all ,
i have a huge grin on my face as i type and im on my way to the garden now to enjoy the rest of the day ..
you probably need to toke a bit of happy herb before u go accusing me of trolling , putting you down ,
etc etc .. enjoy it ....

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
i didnt count how many times i spoke with nevil ,
why is it important in the conversation ??

ohh because if i spoke as many times to him as you maybe he was a better friend to me or something?
come on man ,, dont be so childish , this is a forum for folks over 18 ,

im pretty sure the guys holding the cuts know what they have ,
some third hand comment from someone else isnt really any way of proving anything at all ,
seriously , you really think that is even a thing hempy ????

you debated me for ages about there being no hermies in thai ,
then when i asked you how many seeds of it you struck ,
you said 3 , one male , one female and 1 hermie ,

proving what most of the rest of us had been saying for ages that you argued against ,
then admitted it ,(youve probably gone back and deleted that comment as you did with others where you were being a complete spoiled child about)
cracked me up a little really , as does the way you defend your "facts"
those are not facts hempy , they are thoughts , opinions and beliefs , they are not facts ...

the point i was trying to make that has clearly gone well over your head is ,
nevil obviously liked to either you or bushy , or both ,
either way he lied as he has done before when it comes to genetics and what he has done with them ,
or what he planned to do with them etc ,
he just did what suited him at the time , whether he had to lie to do it or not was no skin off his nose,
ask the folks he has worked with , they will tell you ... its obvious you are missing that point of the conversation about the mm x thai ,

your concern seems to be that no one said it was super grass or patted you on the back about it ,
maybe if they had said that you would have found a way of saying it was your thai used ... hahaha ..

anyhow got stuff to do , you have a good day out there man ,
dont stress too much , for me this is just a bit of fun and im not serious at all ,
i have a huge grin on my face as i type and im on my way to the garden now to enjoy the rest of the day ..
you probably need to toke a bit of happy herb before u go accusing me of trolling , putting you down ,
etc etc .. enjoy it ....

Your the one being childish Donald you dont see me trolling or flaming you or trying to discredit you on the forum do you as a moderator you should know better this passive aggressiveness needs to stop .

You fail to bring up the complete grows of the Thai i did from germination to harvest both on here and at Mr Nice the grow at icmag was to prove to Sam Thais don't hermie in flower and if they do then your dealing with shit seed and i proved Sam wrong buy growing out Thais indoors that had no hermies in flower.

You really need to build a bridge and get over it.

You also need to stop involving your self in matters that don't concern you.

What i say can be easily proven by asking wallynolands.

What Nevil and Kanga did is between them not us.

Nevil never lied to me we may not of agreed on all but i never wanted a thing from him but his friendship but many others wanted to use his name to elevate them self's in the industry and the sad thing is its still going on even after his passing.

No my concern about the Thai was about people paying money for seed that was claimed to be a hybrid of my Thai when it was not and then people like you claiming it hermied when it didn't.

I would appreciate it if you could stick to the threads topic and not focus on attacking me as i am growing tired of it.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I've come to notice how the majority of Nevil's haters were once people that tried to use him but ended up getting shut down. I mean I guess if his work is too damn good to criticize, they have to go after him personally 🤷‍♂️🤔

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I better put an end to Donald's miss information.

The Thai story

The Thai arrived here in 1978 in the way of imported Thai sticks the guy we will call C found 3 seeds in the Thai stick He germinated them and got 3 plants a true female a true male and a hermaphrodite. He culled the Hermaphrodite and breed the male and female and produced the first generation of seed made here.

From 1978 until i was given the seed by his close friend we will call T C inbreed the line 7 generations and that was what i was given around 20 years ago.

I have taken it forward 2 generations in the last 20 years.

The 2 Males i used to go to 8th generation are also the males found in the Grow thread i did here at icmag.

The guy called C never had a female hermaphrodite in flower or did i or did Nevil.

Males Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1936185.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.3 KB ID:	17846518

Flower Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1932569.jpg Views:	0 Size:	129.2 KB ID:	17846519

Cured Flower Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1946332.jpg Views:	0 Size:	115.0 KB ID:	17846520

Female plant Click image for larger version  Name:	image_554769.jpg Views:	0 Size:	180.9 KB ID:	17846521

The Rest of the same Plant Click image for larger version  Name:	image_540336.jpg Views:	0 Size:	176.2 KB ID:	17846522

Short version full stop.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
huh , what misinformation did i give ??

thanks for the story , but i shared no misinformation ,
the very fact there was a hermie in the line says its possible to occur ,
secondly an f2 is not the same as an f1 for reasons you must not know ,

so yea its quite possible that what myself and others grew had your thai and was a hermie ,
if you dont know how things like that work im not going to take the time to explain to you here since we are sposed to be sticking to the topic at hand ,
you go over to the breeders lab and check that out ,
i already know how recessive traits work so i wont worry about it ... \

otherwise , yea good story man ,
thanks for sharing ...

vanilla dutch

As far as i know haze came from the haze brothers. Everything from there has been reproduced since then by others. They only used seeds back then but im sure someone kept cuts alive by experimentation as they were smart people.anyway yall can argue all u want alot of great strains were made from their genetics and people should be happy about the availability and the weed they produced.thats all.rant over. :shucks:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
huh , what misinformation did i give ??

thanks for the story , but i shared no misinformation ,
the very fact there was a hermie in the line says its possible to occur ,
secondly an f2 is not the same as an f1 for reasons you must not know ,

so yea its quite possible that what myself and others grew had your thai and was a hermie ,
if you dont know how things like that work im not going to take the time to explain to you here since we are sposed to be sticking to the topic at hand ,
you go over to the breeders lab and check that out ,
i already know how recessive traits work so i wont worry about it ... \

otherwise , yea good story man ,
thanks for sharing ...

You just wont stop you never grew a hybrid of my Thai what you grew was was Gypsy-Thai hybrid end of story.

Nevil got My seed and put them into germination just before Kangas dramas started and the plants Nevil grew would of been small veg plants still at best at that time period. Try and get your head around that Donald its key to your confusion.What you and the other secret squirrels were growing passing around was made well before that time period.

I don't need a lecture on genetics or how to grow sativas been doing it way longer than you.

Hermaphrodites express in flower my Thai don't hermaphrodite in flower pics don't lie People do.

What is your motivation behind the lies and misinformation your adamant to continue Donald dose it bother you that much my genetics were used in Nevils projects and yours were not ?. Because that is all i can come up with its not my fault Nevil didn't like your weed.

vanilla dutch

Maybe this isnt an arguement just trying to get to the bottom of it.whos got what and all that.i would like to know genetically what im growing sometimes too.specifically for enlightenment.peace and seed sales

TheDarkStorm

I better put an end to Donald's miss information.

The Thai story

The Thai arrived here in 1978 in the way of imported Thai sticks the guy we will call C found 3 seeds in the Thai stick He germinated them and got 3 plants a true female a true male and a hermaphrodite. He culled the Hermaphrodite and breed the male and female and produced the first generation of seed made here.

From 1978 until i was given the seed by his close friend we will call T C inbreed the line 7 generations and that was what i was given around 20 years ago.

I have taken it forward 2 generations in the last 20 years.

The 2 Males i used to go to 8th generation are also the males found in the Grow thread i did here at icmag.

The guy called C never had a female hermaphrodite in flower or did i or did Nevil.

Males filedata/fetch?id=17846518&d=1619858885

Flower filedata/fetch?id=17846519&d=1619858961

Cured Flower filedata/fetch?id=17846520&d=1619859144

Female plant filedata/fetch?id=17846521&d=1619859320

The Rest of the same Plant filedata/fetch?id=17846522&d=1619859374

Short version full stop.
There are pictures of the pure 78 thai that bushy has and its not the same as hempys....Is it just me or can people not see the difference....I have pictures of the pure 78 thai used in bushys hybrid (they should be in his gallery)...hempys thai is very stable for type and is a lowland thai...the one in bushys hybrid is not a lowland thai...I dont get why people dont understand that...I even know were nevil got the thai used in bushys hybrid from an wally even made mention of this(although he got the gypsy bit mixed up)....the OutBack haze has some traits that clearly can be recognized as coming from hempys THIA78 as does the unreleased mm xTHIA78....there isn't one picture of the hybrid bushy has that has those traits..traits such as the slimmer leaves with that distinct thia shape and that very distinct bud structure....im pretty sure the thai used in bushys hybrid is of a highlands type..the budha thai type..very similar to drawrs chocolate thai only a purer older version....the hybrids we know that have hempys thai in them definitely cary recognizable traits over....yet bushys dont cary none of those traits....bushy got a pure thai off nevil labeled as 78 THAI with that exact spelling as well as the mm xTHAI 78 with that spelling an thats exactly what it is...however it isnt the THIA78. Its not just about the hermies but more about the difference in scent, look, affect, type between the two thais being quite different.

TheDarkStorm

.I know some seedsman stock reproduced by Johnny found its way to the south crew....there probably being sold as thee hazeA and hazeC but female versions.

G

Haze/northern lights x haze at ten weeks.
DSC00039.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts