What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostTribe

Premium user
oh , why not tell , is it a secret ??
seems a bit strange...

Come on man!

Get it together!🤣

connoisseurgenetics
Outback Haze ( Neville Schoenmakers) RIP

Lineage is Nevil Haze 21 x Hempy's Thai x Nevil Haze 36 Reversed

Made by the man himself, Neville the Haze king Schoenmakers ( RIP)

Smelling like Haze/Sativa Heaven and mix of Frankincense/Pine /lime and every other Haze terp you ever smelled rolled into 1.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Eventually someone will steal Nevil's work, rename it and take full credit for it... whoops! someone already is 🤣

You gotta love the people that hate Nev 😆

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I didnt want to post it there is no secret squirrel business going on Donald i knew it was public knology.

It happens to be the favored Haze line of the founder and owner of the Super Sativa Seed Club.

It is NH/Thia made by Nevil .
Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnail_Outback Haze 1-WEB.jpg Views:	0 Size:	225.4 KB ID:	17844607

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I didnt want to post it there is no secret squirrel business going on Donald i knew it was public knology.

It happens to be the favored Haze line of the founder and owner of the Super Sativa Seed Club.

looks good ,,
who grew that one , kinda looks like something kanga grew ??

JohnnyChicago

Here is Seedsman Haze.Pity they don't sell seeds anymore.

Better discontinuing it,than selling unpure OH like TFD.
If they had done like TFD I would not have been able to recognize the old Seedsman packs,
And the OH I have preserved would not exist.
We would be speaking only of Todds and THH now :)

TheDarkStorm

Funny how people get things so mixed up...and then its put out as truth by the supposed experts.......roumour is sssc did have one of nevils cuttings...its what alot of there modern lines are based on....its most likely the skunk hazeA or g13hazeA..certainly wernt the outback haze....sssc cut goes back to the 80's...the old school haze seedline seems to be this cutting put to sams skunk haze and then released as the seedline....the outback haze was one of the last lines made privately by nevil...there are only a handful of people I know who have it.

thanks for putting up the link hempy...il give it a listen...see what webs are being spun now.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Funny how people get things so mixed up...and then its put out as truth by the supposed experts.......roumour is sssc did have one of nevils cuttings...its what alot of there modern lines are based on....its most likely the skunk hazeA or g13hazeA..certainly wernt the outback haze....sssc cut goes back to the 80's...the old school haze seedline seems to be this cutting put to sams skunk haze and then released as the seedline....the outback haze was one of the last lines made privately by nevil...there are only a handful of people I know who have it.

thanks for putting up the link hempy...il give it a listen...see what webs are being spun now.

Hi Dark Karel Schelfhout the founder and owner of the Super Sativa Seed Club got a clone of the Out Back Haze from Mishka.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Karel Schelfhout also brought up the South crew of Holland and claimed they now also haze HzA and HzC but unlike Nevil's HzA and HzC clones that were male theirs are female.

So the South crew must of sent them to Thailand to have a sex change :D.

LostTribe

Premium user
Karel Schelfhout also brought up the South crew of Holland and claimed they now also haze HzA and HzC but unlike Nevil's HzA and HzC clones that were male theirs are female.

I heard the Thai's are saturated with lady boys🤣

TheDarkStorm

Lol...sure sounds like it (the sex change).....I think what ther calling hazeA and hazeC are actually from the cuts yo sammy and crew have..meaning ther 5hazeC selection and ther 5hazeA selection...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Lol...sure sounds like it (the sex change).....I think what ther calling hazeA and hazeC are actually from the cuts yo sammy and crew have..meaning ther 5hazeC selection and ther 5hazeA selection...

Just more confusion hype and lies Dark.

Haze A Haze C were pure haze males from early seed found by Nevil what Nevil told me about set clones i posted not caring to go back and re live or post on that.

The funny part in all this is the Man him self moved on he knew the road forward was to evolve not live in the past and now we see his work starting to surface and people like Karel Schelfhout who got Original Haze from Sam claim Nevil's Out Back Haze is the best he has says volumes right there.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

so who do you think is right or wrong there hempy ,
do you think Karel simply misnamed some cuts,
or do you think this south crew simply dont have what they say they have ??

\i believe this was the source of the c5 cut we all got and others have grown,
while i cant tell how legit the cut itself was ,
it certainly ticked all the boxes as far as the description of c5 went etc ,
i wish i had kept it actually ,, maybe there is some still around as i know the guys shared it ,
id like to think that was the case anyhow ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
so who do you think is right or wrong there hempy ,
do you think Karel simply misnamed some cuts,
or do you think this south crew simply dont have what they say they have ??

\i believe this was the source of the c5 cut we all got and others have grown,
while i cant tell how legit the cut itself was ,
it certainly ticked all the boxes as far as the description of c5 went etc ,
i wish i had kept it actually ,, maybe there is some still around as i know the guys shared it ,
id like to think that was the case anyhow ...

I posted what Nevil told me about the Cuts Donald and how he got samples to smoke not really wanting to re live or go there for obvious reasons OJD also posted on the subject and he knows a lot more about set clones and were they came from than any of us.

C5 was a line of seed that was sold by Nevil lots of 5HzC was sold and i bet lots of plants were found that resembled Nevil clone mother.

You had the original Southern Crew Dj and now you have a different Southern Crew.

You Have the HzA And HzC males that Nevil selected and highly valued now Karel Schelfhout the owner and founder of Super Sativa Seed Club is being told by the new southern crew they have HzA and HzC but there female clones its not hard to work out that they dont.

This is the plant i called the OTHER this plant is a copy of the 5HzC 122 going by the person that selected it Shanti smell look smoke found in F1 MH test seed.
image_521663.jpg

Nevil's work past and present holds gems i kinda think its a great tribute to the Man that a person like Karel Schelfhout claims the OutBack Haze he was given as a clone by Mishka is the best Haze smoke in his stable.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
i see no reason to doubt those dudes ,,
they did as was asked , hold onto some cuts for nevil ,
who was a bit unappreciative when it came time to collect as the story goes ,

the c5 cut was one selected by nevil wasnt it??, as was the nevils haze sammy holds ,
as well as a few others ,
it sounds like old mate from sssc has confused somethings is all ,
if you ask the guys who hold these things im sure it could be cleared up quite quickly ,

its nicer form to do that than to cast doubt that they are lying because no one likes that or anyone that does that ,
its bad form and disrespectful ...
this outback haze is a hybrid btw , its not" haze" , its a cross and not in the same category ,
if we were judging things , it would not be in the same category as pure sativas obviously ,
the affects are different and influenced by some indica ...

i find it a little hilarious that nevil has shared somethings crossed with this thia of yours with folks from afar that he has never met,
but there is dispute that he shared it with a guy who saved his financial ass when he was floundering some years back ...
quite funny indeed that this is disputed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts