What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyChicago

I dont have a issue with that Chicago.....but wen someone goes around and at every chance they get and bash haze hybrids and go on and on about pure haze...yet what their talking about is a haze hybrid then obviously they haven't a clue or their purposly dont want you to know the reality....especially when they then take those haze hybrids they constantly call out and make new hybrids and say check out this trippy stuff......did you know that certain people didnt even know that nevil hade made sativa haze hybrids too.....but still they wants you to believe only nl5haze was ever made in what ever form... do you also know that these people who say all this think thh is superior to all other o hazes .....now what they dont realize is if it is really superior why is it suppior....thats simple....cuz its a hybrid.....a hybrid that comes out better than both parents.....i think most of these people know this...but they dont whant you to know...why
I aint seen no proper ssh for 15 odd years...got a picture please

Who is this Chicago?
Not me. That's sure.

So please call the people by their name. There is enough confusion here.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was never a fan of Auto lines well then i saw these all i can say is wow have Auto genetics come a long way.

Strawberry Mango Haze SuperAuto.
View Image

Bit of a zig hale moment

View Image

I’ve messed around with outdoor growing for longer than I care to admit ...can’t help but be interested in trying some autos... It would be nice to pull harvesting in July

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My ideas for myself is “why not try one” ? The goal would be some $ ...that’s always been the outdoor primary motivation

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
If i didn't read that they were Auto Haze i would not of known that's how far Autos have come that was my point. If they smoked as good as they looked then i would have no problem growing them out doors.

Friend just finished a grow of Haze Autos and he was very happy with the results.

I would not use them personally in my breeding but you have to give credit were credits warranted.

TheDarkStorm

Ok so now another question....alot of people say nevils haze is too dark and too strong for daily use....it takes alot of people into a bad place....now from my opinion I would say....ok those people are used to using 1-2 gram in a splif with no tobacco....when you do that with the original nevils ofcorse its not going to be pleasant or its going to take you to a dark place or be too strong to even smoke properly..use alot less and it will be alot more managable....I have no problem admitting I use tobacco in my spliff....with the good phenos of nevils haze I found even though I had tobacco I would still have to put in less than I would put in of other bud otherwise it would be difficult to smoke and kill your throat too much. But I know I could never put into the spliff the same amount as other bud due to the power of the nevils being on another level....or I could just get a more diluted version and stick to putting my normal amont in...which in my opinion would be pretty silly as id just end up paying more and using more wen I know I can just use smaller amounts of the nevils to get alot more comparable and pleasant effect.
Then we look at this....is that effect and power from the northern lites....because I dont know of any northern lights that hits as hard as that and plays with your head like that.. anyone else get that from any northern lites ?...that effect and power is coming from the original first generation haze lines....if anything at best in the more nl leaning phenos of the nevils the nl is subtly keeping you from totaly going into the throws of maddness and helps calm you down after the initial freakyness.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Ok so now another question....alot of people say nevils haze is too dark and too strong for daily use....it takes alot of people into a bad place....now from my opinion I would say....ok those people are used to using 1-2 gram in a splif with no tobacco....when you do that with the original nevils ofcorse its not going to be pleasant or its going to take you to a dark place or be too strong to even smoke properly..use alot less and it will be alot more managable....I have no problem admitting I use tobacco in my spliff....with the good phenos of nevils haze I found even though I had tobacco I would still have to put in less than I would put in of other bud otherwise it would be difficult to smoke and kill your throat too much. But I know I could never put into the spliff the same amount as other bud due to the power of the nevils being on another level....or I could just get a more diluted version and stick to putting my normal amont in...which in my opinion would be pretty silly as id just end up paying more and using more wen I know I can just use smaller amounts of the nevils to get alot more comparable and pleasant effect.
Then we look at this....is that effect and power from the northern lites....because I dont know of any northern lights that hits as hard as that and plays with your head like that.. anyone else get that from any northern lites ?...that effect and power is coming from the original first generation haze lines....if anything at best in the more nl leaning phenos of the nevils the nl is subtly keeping you from totaly going into the throws of maddness and helps calm you down after the initial freakyness.

If you smoke that long,I wonder how you didnt smoke good example of Northern Lights.
This shit on right pheno will after 2 toke gives you heart atack like feelings and will shut you down.

Sk1 is not strong,I will say positive high, crossed to NL, shiva skunk is devastating !!!

Haze is uplifting and postive introspective spiritual 3 dimension,rushy,giggly....crossed to NL it is devastating.

So NL is your answer not some pre original one of a kind haze that only Nevile got.

It is obviously that you are not smoked that much TDS you are faking much more than smoke or grow.

ohh I remember something,look what Nevile say.

''...American growers are looking for the same thing:strong,overpowering,two toke Indica.
With huge yields. My nubmer one seller is Northern lights...
Cannabis Castle & the King of Cannabis.

Again your expirience wich is contradict to your theroy...but anyway nice try. :*

TheDarkStorm

If you smoke that long,I wonder how you didnt smoke good example of Northern Lights.
This shit on right pheno will after 2 toke gives you heart atack like feelings and will shut you down.

Sk1 is not strong,I will say positive high, crossed to NL, shiva skunk is devastating !!!

Haze is uplifting and postive introspective spiritual 3 dimension,rushy,giggly....crossed to NL it is devastating.

So NL is your answer not some pre original one of a kind haze that only Nevile got.

It is obviously that you are not smoked that much TDS you are faking much more than smoke or grow.

ohh I remember something,look what Nevile say.

''...American growers are looking for the same thing:strong,overpowering,two toke Indica.
With huge yields. My nubmer one seller is Northern lights...
Cannabis Castle & the King of Cannabis.

Again your expirience wich is contradict to your theroy...but anyway nice try. :*

Dude which planet do you live on....im not on about knock out high...that ko's you out....you make it more and more and more obvious that you have never come across some of the stuff....you are obviously the serious fake....coming out with nonsense like you smoked FH haze...like a pine cone you say(exactly like your alter ego Chicago g..the one who was saying only he has the true haze that no one else not even sam has).dudet the pine sandlewood was the original hazeC....i dont even know were these fruty tones come from...probably inbreeding...im on about something completely different on you come out with a pure indica vibe.....dude stop lying all the time.......did you ever smoke the cheeba.
Who got haze made in the usa...only nevil....who got haze open polinated multiple times ...evrone else in Holland....fact...get over it....you go round and round in circles...stop smoking hemp its no good for you..its messing you up
If it was just nl why was the rest of the lines were haze had been put to other stuff so good....im on about a effect like you can get from the mullum, or the cheeba or the pre 80 hardcore thais and you come out with something completely on the total other end of the spectrum....nevil didnt even put the nevils haze out publicly till 1997 wen arjan was promoting sativas even though it had been made afew ways as far back as 1987....why...because it was a impractical sativa...nothing like nl or it would have been sold earlier..

Humple W.

Just got my order in from Todd. He threw in an extra 3 seeds on top of the 11-pack, so I've got 14 Haze seeds to work with. Hopefully that'll be enough to find something worth keeping!

Fitzera

Personally I think the super autos are a great improvement for those who live in short season climates! Sucks when anything that goes longer than the first week of Sept can't survive.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The Autos i remember seeing online looked small had poor yields you have to admit they have come a long way.

I understand were Hammers coming from his concerns are legit but the cat was let out of the bag in Holland years ago if we are talking Rudaralis being used in breeding.

Fitzera

The Autos i remember seeing online looked small had poor yields you have to admit they have come a long way.

I understand were Hammers coming from his concerns are legit but the cat was let out of the bag in Holland years ago if we are talking Rudaralis being used in breeding.

Completely agree with hammerhead, in my experience it's been alot of very unstable plants. Very annoying as its wasted time and space. I dont run them inside, but I am one of those with a poor climate so they do allow to enjoy growing under the sun!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I saw that ACE made some neville´haze/panama x old timer haze. sounds like real deal and fresh haze cross. original work. no knock offs.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- ehh - can we not have this thread going off track and getting personal AGAIN - its about HAZE - so talk about HAZE - its not about how much you love or detest each other -

*2 posts removed -

Status
Not open for further replies.