What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Grover Sativa

All my Nevil's haze grew like the pictures above and like i keep telling you MAHA you wouldn't know a haze plant if you fell into one.

Leave your peaty comments out of this thread.

OK, Tiger. There’s no need for that.
I can understand that he is needling you a bit but publicly ridiculing anybody who holds opinions that are not in line with yours is called bullying. Are you a bully?
You both know hazes, clearly. And you are both right, in your own ways.
NH is rocket fuel, no doubt. I didn’t find any indices in there!
BUT though Nev brought a whole new level of power to haze there is definitely an element of aggression to the highs compared to some pure sativas or hazes.
In any case, people have different physiologies and enjoy different things. Instead of attacking anybody who dates question your ‘authority’ on haze or insult Maha Kala, why not try a little understanding. He is not talking shit. He does not like the hazes where he detects Northern Lights and would have to deselect them from his Nevil’s Hazes. Instead he grows pure hazes. Fine.
Neither is wrong. At the end of the day, no matter how passive aggressive you want to be, 25% Northern Lights is a quarter Afghan.
Personally, I do think Maha Kala phrased things in a way to entice you and you bit but I kind of understand him. For me, NH is a wild ride but takes some recovering from and I prefer a more serene or sublime effect sometimes. Other times it is a Nev Haze hybrid for the thrill.
Whatever you think, there should be no place for bullying.

I know the risks of posting this - wierdly, when you ask somebody or bodies not to bully, instead of reflecting on their actions (regardless of opinions) they bully you more - or others pile in for a free kick... (see above)
If you want a discussion thread then let people express themselves without insult or aggression. If you just want a place where everybody must agree with you, that is not here. This is life. People disagree. It is allowed.

Grover Sativa

Before anybody points it out , I have been a twat in the past, teasing or insulting people but it is wrong.
“Here is my beautiful Nevils Haze”
“I don’t like Nevils Haze”
“Your opinions are petty and you wouldn’t know a haze plant if you fell into one”

That could have gone a better way.
Also, he posted a pure haze and you a haze hybrid so the insult is a bit rich, really.

Take Care all.

TheDarkStorm

Before anybody points it out , I have been a twat in the past, teasing or insulting people but it is wrong.
“Here is my beautiful Nevils Haze”
“I don’t like Nevils Haze”
“Your opinions are petty and you wouldn’t know a haze plant if you fell into one”

That could have gone a better way.
Also, he posted a pure haze and you a haze hybrid so the insult is a bit rich, really.

Take Care all.

Which pure haze...its half thh haze.....sam are those funky coloured smaller plants that come out of thh your pure haze....they remind me alot of something else when it came to holland with you.
...if the truth is as these people say in public then the 90% of these hybrids people make themselves that say this that have 5haze in ther make up must be inferior....wonder why they still make them then? You would think they dont want to use the inferior 5haze in their work.

TheDarkStorm

Despite the exact seeds used..the f1 nevil haze remains the only single haze that is one generation removed from old-school usa haze....is there anything else as close genetically.?

TheDarkStorm

Any one heard or grown Boneyard seeds Original Haze??? He claims it has Thai in it.

Comes from flying dutchman stock as far as I know....some of the haze in Holland may have been open pollinated with thai and indian....cuz some of it hasn't fized out a few generations later like it did back in the usa....some maybe bx's.....so who knows.. that seedsman haze seems to be the best pure ohz line if your looking for one.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Those people who keep saying that should really quit using haze with nl in themselves and in ther hybrids they then promote to people as being superior...otherwise it makes them look silly.......especially when they then claim to then make new superior hybrids an those have a lot of afghan in......it then starts looking like jealousy a bias or a agenda ......

Good post Dark says it nicely

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Few pages back i brought up the importance of not having pure sativas or haze or heavy haze hybrids to close to instance light once in flower.

You will see flowers close to the intense lite throw out shoots that looks like the plant wants to re veg.

Flower away from the intense light
Cnv0096.jpg

These 2 flowers are from the top look at the one on the left it was closer to the light and threw the new growth were the other didn't that was further away.
Cnv0103.jpg

This picture gives a better example of the growth caused from the flower being to close to the light picture was taken soon after that part of the plant was tied / trained away from the bulb.
Cnv0483.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
some still dont understand difference between real haze and hybrids. it is because they never ever grew original haze, it is simple, so they are totally in compete at this matter. they was told it is hay. no sense in discussing anything with them, when they cant make their own mind. and it is also zamal or colombian gold or colombian black and others real sativas which are around, all these are more cerebral than any neville´s haze. also if anybody says he has neville´s haze F2, this person dont understand genetics at all. as NEville´s haze was never F1. it was attempt to improve NLhaze and backcross.

Tom Hill Haze is selection of original haze. thats the fact. no doubt about it. the prove is in the smoke. yes, northern lights(I mean knock off from Nevil, not real northern lights) is very bad parent for haze hybrid, if you want something similar to true haze. thats why Nevil crossed it with MM, to make it more haze. but unfortunately it is just nice. nobody raves about it, and it is quite long time out there. except of those who are selling knock offs of it, of course. these seeds of NH are all knock offs and watered down compared to original release.

I have cut of first generation of NH :D hehe thats real one. still its effect doesn't come close to original haze as far as cerebral qualities. it is quite different. people use A5 because of strong hybrid terps, but try to improve its effect by crossing with pure sativas all the time :D hehe it is apparent. // if I remember it well. one can get really hazy neville´s haze out from 20 females, all the rest is screwed by Nevil´s "NL" as far as effect goes. so in fact you need like 200 females to make some selection out of at least 10 females. while when I get 20 females of original haze, all is 100% haze and none is screwed by heavy indica.. keep popping original haze people and dont believe influencers hired by mr. nice seeds. mr. nice seeds dont want you to grow original haze. they loose their money that way. tom hill haze is so much better. thank you Tom Hill, you are genius breeder. real breeder who put out crazy well inbred lines, and not just unstable hybrids which if you are try to inbred them they get all NL dominant. more you inbred NLhaze, the more is NL dominant in effect. thats is another fact known to every honest man, and these influencers dont like it, it doesn't help with selling knock off of Nevil´s seeds.

simply if you want real haze experience, you avoid any NLhaze. what real sativa lover grows NLhaze? I dont know any. all grew real sativas. stay calm :D

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Few pages back i brought up the importance of not having pure sativas or haze or heavy haze hybrids to close to instance light once in flower.

You will see flowers close to the intense lite throw out shoots that looks like the plant wants to re veg.

Flower away from the intense light
View Image

These 2 flowers are from the top look at the one on the left it was closer to the light and threw the new growth were the other didn't that was further away.
View Image

This picture gives a better example of the growth caused from the flower being to close to the light picture was taken soon after that part of the plant was tied / trained away from the bulb.
View Image
i see you use hps hempy ,
have you tried any of the new led lighting?
i wonder if the same problem exists with that??

from what im seeing they appear to be a lot more friendly with sativa ...

any plans to trial some led lights ??

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
especially when they then claim to then make new superior hybrids an those have a lot of afghan in......it then starts looking like jealousy a bias or a agenda ......

:laughing:you cant get more sleazy than this. old man. quote me I claim something like that. I make hybrids for myself and my friends. for fun. and we have fun - are you very jealous? I am not selling it. nothing to do with this thread and lies you are spreading around. you smoke very bad weed, if any... :moon:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The Nevil's haze picture are F1s made by Nevil in 97 so clearly you dont know what your posting about MAHA.

There was an earlier version sam passed around. You'll have to drag it out of him lol. When i met adam at thseeds mid90's there was this guy smoking a cerebral sandlewoody thing. I believe that to be one of sams earlier haze lots again drag it out of him if you can lol. I reckon that the one shanti ran with. But for me, the final incarnation when realized in all its glory was best. And that is the heavy citus thai green 4 way hybrid.

The quote above is from Tom Hill so he is saying THH is a 4 way hybrid that has Thai and Indian in it.

So you going to trash Tom Hills Haze now ?.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have cut of first generation of NH :D hehe thats real one. still its effect doesn't come close to original haze as far as cerebral qualities. it is quite different. people use A5 because of strong hybrid terps, but try to improve its effect by crossing it with pure sativas all the time :D hehe it is apparent. />

also when I say this, no real man get offended. not Dubi, not Sammy or Karma. none of them attacked me. only these funny trolls :D LOL

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
what real sativa lover grows NLhaze?

I and I! Lol
Of course I know what I'm looking for, selecting plants prone to haze ...
There are times when I want to fly high, other times I want to stay at a safe distance, other times when I want to take a ride through my heavens and hells ...
Now, aside from that NH's current offerings are a joke, and they're neither NH, nor Nl5hz, but a generic indi / sat (fanboys, I'm here),true NH could be a choice to approach original haze, especially for those who do not have the skills / potential / desire to grow original haze, (growing outdoors, I know what two or three weeks ahead of harvest are, for the effect itself, you have to make a selection)I quite agree that claiming to have a haze experience with Nl5hz it is impossible,it's like claiming to have a colombian sativa experience with skunk (but similarly with a lot of selection you can get close to the sativa effect in a landrace x skunk,) Nl5hz is what it is, I can select towards the haze side (or vice versa, according to my tastes) but it's not pure haze, it's Nl5hz :)
I wrote a poem lol

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
The Nevil's haze picture are F1s made by Nevil in 97 so clearly you dont know what your posting about MAHA.

The quote above is from Tom Hill so he is saying THH is a 4 way hybrid that has Thai and Indian in it.

So you going to trash Tom Hills Haze now ?.

and what? those are old and will not be repeated. all the rest is knock off. you dont understand it. everybody knows original haze is hybrid originally. hybrid of sativas. no Nevil´s indica in it. Tom Hill is real breeder. but you dont know what that means LOL it is so easy to prove you wrong, it is not funny anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.