What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dj9

Sry for being rude maybe,but i have one question after 1991 when TSB was bought by Sensi Seeds and all plants and seeds to when N was maine breeder at Sensi Seeds.
Nevile open GHS, from what stock they found GHS plants ?
from sensi seeds or sensi give the cuts to Nevile to operate with their cuts.
By business aspect it dosent make sense.
So maybe these all new watered down seeds of SSH etc are F2 from sensi stock at thet time.
What Neville,Arijan and Shanti found ?
Its ok Chicago.
I want to have a good civilized conversation about all this.
Nevil went back and worked for/with Ben for a while years after
he sold the Seed Bank to him. At that time he 'retrieved' all of his old
work, which he brought with him to the Adam scene.
Of course after they parted ways, everything Nevil did there was just inbred
and it went down hill .
D

C

ChicagoG

In my knowladge The seed bank Castle days are top of Neviles work,after jail and sold his stock to Sensi.
He try to breed something new from seeds they buy at sensi cuz he know those seeds and offspring very well.
He found GHS with Arijan and Shanti...it went bad and they split each other.

Nevile goes away,Shanti to Swiss and Arjan stay at GH.
Shanti move from that Sensi f2 stock and make his strains like what they make in GHS just different names.
Arjan goes on profit and femm only.

So if sensi seeds havent been busted they have only original genetics of Nevile work today.
Still original plants.
I try to search are they being busted i didnt find thet they operate complity legal from begining.
And that is all what i know.

D

dj9

Man these Haze talks and history is a tough crowd so I understand why many people stay quiet
Yes ojd…..my grandma always said ...don't let people shit in your face....open your mouth!!
D

D

dj9

In my knowladge The seed bank Castle days are top of Neviles work,after jail and sold his stock to Sensi.
He try to breed something new from seeds they buy at sensi cuz he know those seeds and offspring very well.
He found GHS with Arijan and Shanti...it went bad and they split each other.

Nevile goes away,Shanti to Swiss and Arjan stay at GH.
Shanti move from that Sensi f2 stock and make his strains like what they make in GHS just different names.
Arjan goes on profit and femm only.

So if sensi seeds havent been busted they have only original genetics of Nevile work today.
Still original plants.
I try to search are they being busted i didnt find thet they operate complity legal from begining.
And that is all what i know.
They didn't get busted and yes they have it all.
The thing is , having it and knowing what to do with it are 2 different stories.
D

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I'm wondering why you avoid and dont answer any of my questions at all ?
I have my own guesses but its best to hear your own answer than my guess ?
Yes ojd…..my grandma always said ...don't let people shit in your face....open your mouth!!
D

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
So I'm wondering why you avoid and dont answer any of my questions at all ?
I have my own guesses but its best to hear your own answer than my guess ?

You're not alone.

I've asked him legitimate questions, even uploaded a picture of Karma's A5 cut and have yet to get a response.

My guess?
picture.php

C

ChicagoG

@dj9
I have read somewhere that there were more than only one A5 cut around at the beginning. A mango, a Diesel ... Is that true?

And how did cured A5 buds usually look like?

it looks like i posted from smokerguide before on page and karmas cut look alike that and what i smoked also look like that.
Bag appeal is 1,smell is nothing to wright about coca/lether,pine,spices.
But when u burned it then comes magic.
If you havent smoked it,when you first try it is very strong for Haze but really nothing to special.
Any better further hybrid beats it easily in smell,taste and look.
High cant be much stronger anywhere in Haze Hybrid.

C

ChicagoG

They didn't get busted and yes they have it all.
The thing is , having it and knowing what to do with it are 2 different stories.
D

Yes i know that fact,but im dog breeder my whole life.
If you have proven parents some magic will sprout in progeny.

And those seeds you give for original C5 are shit i grew 3 packs most of them are NL phenos so someone who breeds them dont know nothing about breeding.
But they are also rare Sativa pheno that matches old NL5haze.

But i dont bother for pollen chuckers(there is nothing bad about them but they cant confirm ther cuts are originals) i rather give money and buy originals.
And thats all in my 30 years of smoking still havent smoke something better then first Nevile work.
Just under different names.
If i want haze seeds i will buy at Sensi seeds.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
The seed maker of Jack Herer were the people who started Bedrocan and one of their varieties Bedrocan is from that stock, only on recommendation of the Dutch bureau of medical Cannabis they harvest this variety around 8 weeks.

At the end of the 90s situation changed in Holland.Producing seeds indoors was no longer legal thnx to a change in the opium law.Don't know if Sensi moved to Switzerland first, where later also a law change occured, but read that the quality changed in their stock.

I grew their Mexican in the 90s & a school friend also and this Mexican was good for outdoors in Holland, resistant against molds.Don't know if Nevil had this Mexican during the time he had the Seed Bank, but found out in 2008 that they crossed it with Durban and a Paki variety and it was no longer suitable for outdoors, to late in flowering and vulnerable for molds.

C

ChicagoG

All in all crude history in 3 sentences.
Sam give genetics,Nevile breed them.
Sold to Sensi.
Sensi stock provide GHS,MrNICE,Nirvana.....and all other new seed banks with gentics till today breeders of varius names etc....
All people make marketing and say their horse is the best.
And thats all, proof for this is you,me and every other still crawing for NL5xhaze,Nl and some Hindukush/afghani1 hybrids.
All in all easy but hazy history.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Found on pg 2 of thread

This is very topical of what has been going on for years when it comes to shantibaba (mr nice ) who was the only person to get Nev's library and authenticated by Nev online.The same has been happening about Nev and his work with Haze for years.

Now i wont single Sammy out but why post that i know what Nev told me if this is something that needs addressing please lets.

I asked this question because i doubt the fact Haze C male still being around, thats all, never intended to discredit anyone.

Chicago. Grow up.
Nevil sold the Seed Bank to Ben while in prison. Of course Ben got the seeds and plants.
If take the time to look back at the posts you'll see that I said that.
I have grown more plants then you could ever hope to see.
I never said a word against Karma till they attacked me.
All people making a load of cash off of Nevils name. Nothing changes.

Didn't see anyone trying to find his family, to send them something in appreciation.
Vultures .

If anyone wants actual C5 seeds just like the old days . Heres the link. Gas posted it already but here it is again. Anyone sees through this nonsense, and wants the real deal well here ya go. For the rest ...good luck with your Cat Piss.

https://swamiseed.org/

D

Where did you feel attacked by Karma? To me its a bit childish to claim he or anyones else here attacked you because no one really is.
Its great to have a extra insight in Nevils old days but claiming only one man to be the whole Souther crew is a joke.

Growing out a large number of plants in a big greenhouse and running larger indoor operations at the same time is hardly feasible that this could be accomplished by only one man you know so this statement by hempy is not really plausible to say the least.

I have no interest in having to prove anything to anyone.
I joined international boards in the search of the lost A5 cutting by the crew long before Nevil passed and never disrespected the man himself or doubted the cuts being legit. Nevil legitimised them when he was a member at MNS, thats all i need tbh.

The truth resides in the plants themselves imo.

When Karma released his first work using the A5 clone i also doubted it to be real.
Many times before some breeders claimed to have it, the progeny proved differently.
After trying Karma’s line myself I instantly knew it was legit.

J was not alone you know, they were other people involved so each to his own i guess.

So much here say by so many doesn’t really help.
KarmaG is a great and honest guy and doesn’t go round attacking people. He and his source who doesn’t need the forums are solid folks.
J, F & Bonk were never members of any forum, to them it would be a joke having to verify they worked with Nevil. That says something.

Does your name Dj9 perhaps have the initials RC?

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think you got it mixed up
Sam gives Genetics
Nevil breeds them and that stock provides
Sensi, Greenhouse, Mr Nice and pretty much every other seed bank
Sensi did nothing but use Neville stock and like said he worked for them making all the seeds in the sensi seeds glory years.
After he stopped making seeds for Sensi year after year decline of quality happened and now we are at what Sensi have left of Original stock.

I also doubt A5 or any other old Haze cuts apart from C5 was even used at Sensi after Neville rejoined the team as what Haze strains do they sell that are not all around the C5 and C Haze ?
Sold to Sensi.
Sensi stock provide GHS,MrNICE,Nirvana.....and all other new seed banks with gentics till today breeders of varius names etc....
And thats all, proof for this is you,me and every other still crawing for NL5xhaze,Nl and some Hindukush/afghani1 hybrids.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very strange and losing credibility by not answering certain questions for sure and only answering the easy questions.

I'm here to defend Neville's work as it's the best I've ever seen and his work is being claimed by others history re written etc etc.

Most of these so called experts didnt even work with him or have his clones until much later than is being led to believe.
I understand the Dutch want to claim and make the $ of his work but that doesnt make any of us less legitimate as we were there also and know many people in the story
You're not alone.

I've asked him legitimate questions, even uploaded a picture of Karma's A5 cut and have yet to get a response.

My guess? View Image

C

ChicagoG

I think you got it mixed up
Sam gives Genetics
Nevil breeds them and that stock provides
Sensi, Greenhouse, Mr Nice and pretty much every other seed bank
Sensi did nothing but use Neville stock and like said he worked for them making all the seeds in the sensi seeds glory years.
After he stopped making seeds for Sensi year after year decline of quality happened and now we are at what Sensi have left of Original stock.

I also doubt A5 or any other old cuts apart from C5 was even used at Sensi after Neville rejoined the team as what strains do they sell that are not all around the C5 and C Haze ?

When i buy your seeds,they are mine.
So when Sensi bought The Seed Bank these genetics are their.
but shure it is all Nevile work.

He have 3 big breedings of Cannabis in his life;

1. the biggest and most importent one is Cannabis castle days and the seed bank till jail and work at Sensi.
Sensi still have that stock and haze males A and C.

2. GHS days from this stock comes most of Amnesias/G13hazes new ones,not old cuts which are way more haze like.(you know diferences between old and new SSH/amnesia thing) From thet time of Neville work with Shanti comes Somas male g13hzC old seeds story...) Mothers from this selections are held by Mr.Nice in swiss but he has not original hazes A and C,but shure they are from Neville original stock selected by man him self
(i dont know but i think Yo sammys and other cuts come from thet era as it is NL5xhazeA2 just like cut made Shantis seed stock Neville Haze but it is just speculation in not shure for that).
Neville breed at Sensi his own stock he could find anything he want in those seeds cuz he knew them in deep he made them after all.
When you ask Nevile on Mr.Nice he lost his haze A before this second breeding with Shanti. Probably from this time are yellow packs. After thet Shanti lose few mothers and went to Swiss and find new parrents and make blue packs.

3.This last work you have with MM and different phenos of his best achivment Nevilles Haze.

This is all what i know about that topic in short words.

This is all from first stock of seeds made by Nevile at Castel days.

TheDarkStorm

The main thing what Nevile has is NL5 x haze combo,and that combo is really special it change Haze high from uppy/raccy to Slightly psydelic-narcotic. And for me Haze is only by smell it must be oriental with incense dominant trait,but i also found incense in some purple indicas,bubba and La conf.
Anything Sativa without that burning smell is just plain sativa.

And every other work of Neville is Nl5xhaze x something.

Also i dont care what Dj9 or any other say i was also ther in NL at thet time smoked many,grow many,and i have my own expirience and knowladge based on that.

Why dj9 dont know that Neville sold all his cuts and seeds to Sensi Seeds with Haze males A and C ?? If he was there today Sensi Jack Harrer is (Nl5xskunk1)xNL5)xHazeA it is genetics of Jack Herrer of Sensi Pack.
So thats why you can find same smell like A5 in Jack Herrer seeds.
Who grows JH he will know that.
And their Nl5xhaze is NL5xhazeC also like Silver Pearl x haze C is Silver Haze.
But people dont want to know that.

Hempy and Dj shit on Karma,i have my respect for him i bet that Dj9 and Hempy both didnt grow 2000 plants in their life,it is today just one part of karmas selction of one cultivar in USA.
With that bigg selection he can find any cut what was in NL at the time,people say that A5 is the most incense haze no it is not for shure od silver haze mostly goes after by name Jack Herrer was most incense cut i had ever smoked in my life and it is 98 cut. It was so good that you can have only 2,5 grams daily of it in south of NL.

Actually the jack is c5hz(1) x skhzC f1 confirmed by nevil...an for those that belive nevil didnt create it ..wen ben first unveiled it at the cannabis castle tour at one of the cups, he gave credit to the phantom...nevil was on the top of the castle nervously paceing about dressed as the phantom.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Dj9 i dont know where ore what made you feel atacked, that was never my attention.

All i wanted to do was let you know who and what and when and where these cuts came from, i dont want to post that in open forum, thats dry snitching and could have risks for people here south netherlands and there current situation.

And no dont know you, i expect i wasnt around when you where, i didnt smoke these Hazes ore knew these people before 1997/1998 and was only in my early 20.s

What I did was make clones in 2001 till 2003 for A. these cuts where flowerd by me and a local group and brought to F. to be given to growers around Breda, most of those flowers ended up at J.s shop in Breda and a Shop in Maastricht.

My source for the Cuts was A. they all came from F. In Breda. We would bring cuts and flower and bring Hash Maroc Nepali back. Im from further South then Breda.

That shoot be anouf, no PM. Needed only when you need me to fill in the names.

Everybody enjoy the Discussion im out. :tiphat:

Smoke one

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200227_193536.jpg
    20200227_193536.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200227_193608.jpg
    20200227_193608.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Sold to Sensi.

Can you post a link to any grow report that shows people finding keeper plants in any of sensi's old strains in the last several years?

TheDarkStorm

Karmas actually a really good guy an may be thers a bit of a misunderstanding here...I never seen him trying to sell the a5 as nevil's hand selected breeding clone...he sells it as it is a5. He tells you the story as he has been told and has verified it with others he knows.He has clearly stated this was a clone that was used to suply flower. And samy says nevil verified it being a legit a5 f1. The rest is down to before that...did nevil use this clone...was it his hand selected cutting....or did it come from someone else's selection but from legit f1 seed..maybe those are the questions dj9 can help us with.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not trying to attack anyone but what is so hard for people to answer the ?

Status
Not open for further replies.