What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've always wanted to have a Haze cup and that would be an amazing idea

Peace
Well it looks like the only way we're going to get to the bottom of this is to Haze an A5 smoke off.

Who's with me?

Naturally I'd be more than happy to judge the samples :)

N7

Nexus7

@OJD

You could always go down the phylos route if you want to see for sure if you have the same as the Ace/YS/karma one. But they seem a tad sketchy imo so might borrow some of that precious genetic info you hold so at your own risk ;)

Another question to anyone in the know did the A5 and C5 have the exact same NL#5 mother or was one from the NL5 seedline and the other from the NL5 clone.

N7

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely not bro
I always thought that was sketchy and I was right , they announced they would now start breeding with all the samples they recieved.
I cant believe people didn't see that coming:yoinks::
@OJD

You could always go down the phylos route if you want to see for sure if you have the same as the Ace/YS/karma one. But they seem a tad sketchy imo so might borrow some of that precious genetic info you hold so at your own risk ;)

Another question to anyone in the know did the A5 and C5 have the exact same NL#5 mother or was one from the NL5 seedline and the other from the NL5 clone.

N7

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
@OJD

N7

Great question.

I would also like to know if Nevil used the PNW Hashplant cutting for the HPH.

If so I don't see why Shanti couldn't recreate Hashplant Haze since he still (?) has the male HazeC and the pnw hashplant is still alive and more accessible.

D

dj9

Dj9 get to 50 posts. And it should be realy easy to put it to rest, who we are and who you are.

Ps i been growing these cuts since end 90.s

Ps The crew had these cuts before Nevil went to jail.
Well Karma, if that's true then you know exactly who I am.
And if you don't then its not true. Simple.
D

D

dj9

Maybe Nevil told you both the truth, just at different points in time. Maybe he remembered something or learned new info after he spoke to the first one of you, but before he spoke to the other.

Who was first? when did these conversations both take place?
If all parties involved want to get to the bottom of this, it should be pretty simply. No need for any beef :huggg:
This J at Brenda that's being talked about is actually J …. in Breda. Breda is a town in Southern Holland were Js Coffeeshop was/is.
D

D

dj9

Great question.

If so I don't see why Shanti couldn't recreate Hashplant Haze since he still (?) has the male HazeC and the pnw hashplant is still alive and more accessible.
It was the same NL5 clone.
D

D

dj9

The main thing what Nevile has is NL5 x haze combo,and that combo is really special it change Haze high from uppy/raccy to Slightly psydelic-narcotic. And for me Haze is only by smell it must be oriental with incense dominant trait,but i also found incense in some purple indicas,bubba and La conf.
Anything Sativa without that burning smell is just plain sativa.

And every other work of Neville is Nl5xhaze x something.

Also i dont care what Dj9 or any other say i was also ther in NL at thet time smoked many,grow many,and i have my own expirience and knowladge based on that.

Why dj9 dont know that Neville sold all his cuts and seeds to Sensi Seeds with Haze males A and C ?? If he was there today Sensi Jack Harrer is (Nl5xskunk1)xNL5)xHazeA it is genetics of Jack Herrer of Sensi Pack.
So thats why you can find same smell like A5 in Jack Herrer seeds.
Who grows JH he will know that.
And their Nl5xhaze is NL5xhazeC also like Silver Pearl x haze C is Silver Haze.
But people dont want to know that.

Hempy and Dj shit on Karma,i have my respect for him i bet that Dj9 and Hempy both didnt grow 2000 plants in their life,it is today just one part of karmas selction of one cultivar in USA.
With that bigg selection he can find any cut what was in NL at the time,people say that A5 is the most incense haze no it is not for shure od silver haze mostly goes after by name Jack Herrer was most incense cut i had ever smoked in my life and it is 98 cut. It was so good that you can have only 2,5 grams daily of it in south of NL.
Chicago. Grow up.
Nevil sold the Seed Bank to Ben while in prison. Of course Ben got the seeds and plants.
If take the time to look back at the posts you'll see that I said that.
I have grown more plants then you could ever hope to see.
I never said a word against Karma till they attacked me.
All people making a load of cash off of Nevils name. Nothing changes.
Didn't see anyone trying to find his family, to send them something in appreciation.
Vultures .

If anyone wants actual C5 seeds just like the old days . Heres the link. Gas posted it already but here it is again. Anyone sees through this nonsense, and wants the real deal well here ya go. For the rest ...good luck with your Cat Piss.

http://swamiseed.org/

D

D

dj9

Well it looks like the only way we're going to get to the bottom of this is to Haze an A5 smoke off.

Who's with me?

Naturally I'd be more than happy to judge the samples :)

N7
Count me in...and yes, hopefully we will sort it all out.
D

C

ChicagoG

Chicago. Grow up.
Nevil sold the Seed Bank to Ben while in prison. Of course Ben got the seeds and plants.
Didn't see anyone trying to find his family, to send them something in appreciation.
Vultures .

If anyone wants actual C5 seeds just like the old days . Heres the link. Gas posted it already but here it is again. Anyone sees through this nonsense, and wants the real deal well here ya go. For the rest ...good luck with your Cat Piss.

https://swamiseed.org/

D

Sry for being rude maybe,but i have one question after 1991 when TSB was bought by Sensi Seeds and all plants and seeds to when N was maine breeder at Sensi Seeds.
Nevile open GHS, from what stock they found GHS plants ?
from sensi seeds or sensi give the cuts to Nevile to operate with their cuts.
By business aspect it dosent make sense.
So maybe these all new watered down seeds of SSH etc are F2 from sensi stock at thet time.
What Neville,Arijan and Shanti found ?

D

dj9

I also think that the aroma will be different, because hps lights has no blue light spectrum and of course no UV-a&b.
The OHz hybrid i had in the 90s which flowered 16 weeks from July till October was pure psychedelic like the wild shrooms you could buy at that time.
Years later someone send me a bud of the catpiss Hz pheno he liked and had for years, but had on me more an indica effect, nothing to do with the OHz hybrid i had and totally different, but some Hz hybrids sold or kept here, have nothing to do with Hz but that is just my opinion.
You are right about that Mex. Even in the original clones you would get genetic drift.
30 years being grown in dank Dutch grow rooms couldn't have done much to improve it.
Hazes from Holland grown in the tropics quickly went back to longer flowering times and better profiles. The same cuts have different notes year to year depending on the conditions.
This is all much clearer when growing outdoors with no pressure to finish.
D

D

dj9

Great question.

Hey Royal,
Yes Nevil used the same Nl5 for the cross.
D

C

ChicagoG

If Nevile sold to SS all of his mothers,and fathers with haze C and haze A.
What was fathers and mothers of first regular ghs versions ?
Also while growing La Nina i found sativish phenos to be like real WW which was more sativa when first introduced with Haze like smells.
Then after Shanti change name to BW and it is nothing like WW of thet bifore WW by Sensi Seeds is stil like old one ?

Here is old smoke report of WW:
Scent is very much like the typical Garden Herb that I often find in Hazes. There is less of a minty smell than you would find in White Widows, which makes sense cos this weed leans much more toward it's Sativa heritage versus an Afghani-Indica that often dominates most White Widows (or should I say, "strains being sold as WW") on the market today.

Also i found that SSH in SLH by GHS is JackHerrer not SSH.
Originaly found in seeds by sensi?
If you have some answers to that i will appriciate it.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not trying to make any more enemy's as I have a plenty already LOL but this is not the Dutch NL5 Haze we know.
I researched this guy a while back and maybe his is a line from Neville's original NL5 Haze seeds but not the Dutch we are talking about at all.

From what I understand he had seeds from early days of the NL5 Haze and he has bred them up to F5 or whatever but in his own direction not Neville 'a selections or breeding and this is not related to the famous cuts and plants sold by Coffeshops in Breda , and many other places down south and
Amsterdam and the plants we grew up on.

Please give some more info on why you sugggest this place ( also I'm not saying they are not good or even amazing but are not what us Europeans are talking about)

Peace

Chicago. Grow up.
Vultures .

https://swamiseed.org/

D

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Hey Royal,
Yes Nevil used the same Nl5 for the cross.
D

Hello Dj9, again wrong person, I'm asking for information regarding which Hashplant Nevil used to creat his Hashplants Haze.

Did he use the original PNW Hashplant that he acquired from the states or Hashplant #1?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man these Haze talks and history is a tough crowd so I understand why many people stay quiet

JohnnyChicago

@dj9
I have read somewhere that there were more than only one A5 cut around at the beginning. A mango, a Diesel ... Is that true?

And how did cured A5 buds usually look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.