I can talk about it
It’s not a secret
Clearly..

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well why didnt you mention it when i asked for info ? , that would of quickly ended that talk.

But just to be clear there are alot of people popping up on the Haze ship since Neville( RIP) has passed and im very sceptical until i see pics, descriptions etc or taste the fruit:tiphat:
And to reply to that post you deleted oh so quickly OJD,
I can talk about it
It’s not a secret
Clearly..

TPFTFW

Veteran
Well why didnt you mention it when i asked for info ? , that would of quickly ended that talk.

But just to be clear there are alot of people popping up on the Haze ship since Neville( RIP) has passed and im very sceptical until i see pics, descriptions etc or taste the fruit:tiphat:
and I saw that in your question
That’s why I didn’t care to respond to it

And why I clearly stated I don’t give a fuck if u think it’s real.. several times

the ONLY thing that back story POTENTIALLY did is validate its authenticity to someone who’s already trying to prod..

if you think I’m lying, I don’t give a f#ck about you or yours..
As simple as that
watch from a distance

EDIT: NEVIL..

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Listen so far you got nothing but talk
Talk is cheap
Come back when you got something real to add
and I saw that in your question
That’s why I didn’t care to respond to it

And why I clearly stated I don’t give a fuck if u think it’s real.. several times

the ONLY thing that back story POTENTIALLY did is validate its authenticity to someone who’s already trying to prod..

if you think I’m lying, I don’t give a f#ck about you or yours..
As simple as that
watch from a distance

JohnnyChicago

No discussion, just a Haze pic :)
picture.php

TPFTFW

Veteran
Listen so far you got nothing but talk
Talk is cheap
Come back when you got something real to add

Your career started with the mans work who your disrespecting by continually spelling his name wrong and in the feminine context right?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
My post a week or so ago were i posted stating that it was strange that a strain like Haze that had a history dating back to at lest the early 70s in California that had posters that seed of it was sold never had people posting talking about there experiences with it in California.

All the info i have read from any one talking about growing or smoking haze has come from people growing out dutch sold haze only.

Apart from that it was Sam Rob and ED Mel who posted a pic of Sam's out door Haze and info on pre dutch haze.
there was a guy quite a while back ,i dont recall his handle ,

his info seemed accurate , even sam seemed to think so ,
and as a result i m guessing he was there and saw haze during the era it was doing the rounds ...

its a big world , and not everyone comes online to places like this to share their stories , but the odd one does ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Wow you can post pics of plants:bow:
Now where's the Haze ?
im not sure why your being so hostile to this person ojd ,
reading along i dont see what he did to aggravate you so much other than didnt wanna post pics ,

why not be a cool stoner and welcome the guy with warmth,
it might be a better way of prizing a picture out of him than hostility ..

TheDarkStorm

me and a friend will be reversing my old NL cut to
Manhattan brown
La Negra/88’ (CBH)
African haze #11
Santa Cruz original haze (root beer cut from late 80’s)

it’s not the nl5 but it should still prove pretty interesting

You got pictures of this root beer cut ....cuz the originals wer never kept as clones...the last crop done in 1980 was so badly inbreed that the line never even produced...it came out all stringy.....besides the guys left santa cruz in the eary 80's

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Il leave you guys to fish some info from him.
Im not being aggressive but when someone turns up and mentions Santa Cruz Haze( supposedly the first ever Haze) then yes im interested in info.

The guy started posting on my Instagram page which seems very strange and defensive as all i asked for was some info or pics ? .

Starcrash posted a quote and once i see that i understood the situation but dont come on here talking about 1 of the most famous varieties but then say you dont want to talk about it.

Il just avoid posting anything towards him and leave you guys to find any info out.
im not sure why your being so hostile to this person ojd ,
reading along i dont see what he did to aggravate you so much other than didnt wanna post pics ,

why not be a cool stoner and welcome the guy with warmth,
it might be a better way of prizing a picture out of him than hostility ..

bigherb

Veteran
I also find it strange that we never heard or seen any original Haze from Cali or even any where in the USA , i understand its a seriously long flowering plant but surely there were some Connoisseur's who would be growing it over the years and if it was that good it would of made some noise and surely get passed around.

Also just to be clear im not doubting your legitimacy of your Santa Cruz Hazes i just find it strange like hempy said that all the Haze noise come from Neville's work over the last 30 years and nothing from USA apart from the Piff on the East Coast and im sure i read somewhere( but dont hold me on that)but that Piff crew qere said to travel to Holland in the 90's and get a bunch of Haze seeds and that where piff come from( again that might just be a theory but i read it in 1 of the famous piff threads.

Your thoughts are similar to mine sometime ago , actually that’s the reason I started my Haze thread

But years later my views changed abit . Look At the South Holland Haze clones . They have been held tight Soo many years by a select few , they exist

How about the Washington height Haze / Piff / the blacks . I’ve heard stories of pure Landrace’s , to old Nevil stock , sourced from early 80’s / 85/ 91 . Who knows really but what I don’t think most will argue is the Cubans are the original source . I doubt a Cuban cat in The 80’s went to Holland to get seeds , as they were involved in other things . Maybe seeds were shipped maybe it’s old OHaze seeds from the 70’s .

I know for a fact that Santa Cruz Original Haze seed is still held , i also know that repro have been done with the Original seeds and they were shared .Soo who else has them I don’t know of is still more possibilities

I’d like to think Bodhi is someone we all Respect and believe, if my memory is correct he worked with A Santa Cruz Haze clone

we can just ask him, I’m sure a few of the IC fam have contact

1luvbigherb

TheDarkStorm

Kanga collected one from over ther from the same time....he put pictures up of it...it looks ok...probably skhaze tho....also collected wat he calls mendo skunk.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This guy has a 30 year old skunk 1 , NL and now Original Haze, wow thats some legendary strains so yes im sceptical.

T

TakenByTheSky

This guy has a 30 year old skunk 1 , NL and now Original Haze, wow thats some legendary strains so yes im sceptical.

It's like the other day I saw a guy selling "piff" clones I ask what it is and he says says it's a skunk OG hybrid, obviously anyone that knows haze knows that ain't piff, but these new growers only recognize a name and they buy buy buy, a sucker born every minute as they say. I'm sure you've noticed lately a lot of ppl are trying to profit off of very old strains that were thought to be extinct with no pictures or proof of anything just a well contrived story and a line of BS.

Its amazing how many "1980s" this or that has resurfaced in the last year. As the saying goes, believe none of what you're told and only half of what you see.

bigherb

Veteran

I understand your feelings

I don’t trust my own mother

But certain things we can prove true and trace and track . As some mentioned in my previous post

1luvbigherb

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found this link. Seems accurate
https://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/origins-haze/

Il leave you guys to fish some info from him.
Im not being aggressive but when someone turns up and mentions Santa Cruz Haze( supposedly the first ever Haze) then yes im interested in info.

The guy started posting on my Instagram page which seems very strange and defensive as all i asked for was some info or pics ? .

Starcrash posted a quote and once i see that i understood the situation but dont come on here talking about 1 of the most famous varieties but then say you dont want to talk about it.

Il just avoid posting anything towards him and leave you guys to find any info out.

Correction it was Nexus 7.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8902924&postcount=5757

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts