What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Gypsy Nirvana - Simple/Stupid Way - to grow good Cannabis - for £1/$1.20 -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I read that garlic also helps to keep wasps away :) So it´s it´s a double win, assuming it really does work :)
I really got to try it out because I had a massive wasp in my flat the other night, just as I was gonna go to bed. It was one of those which behaved totally bonkers - pretty freaky .
It was called “ my primo set up” If memory serves me well it will probably take a week searching the server to find it
Wasps don't really bother me Cuddles - if you don't bother them - then they don't really bother you I've found - If we get one or two in the apartment then I will just 'Shoo' them out of the nearest window - and usually they go -

Yes flower-power that thread you mentioned was here long ago - can't seem to find it now though - must be somewhere on the server <does some server hunting> Hmmm - still can't seem to locate it -
This is how to do a budget grow, people!
Amazing tutorials here @Gypsy Nirvana !
Looks like these latest ones will be bigger and healthier than ever before.
They are looking good Maria - hope to have all 3 done and harvested before the kids go back to school - simple outdoor cannabis growing at low cost is easy to do here in the UK using auto's - been at it for a few years now - and it's very enjoyable -

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn’t mean for you to go looking for it you know how I am with my memory ( one brain cell at a time :ROFLMAO: ) now and think it was called” My Primo Bud Set Up “ Also we’re probably going to 18 to 19 years ago at minimum …

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I didn’t mean for you to go looking for it you know how I am with my memory ( one brain cell at a time :ROFLMAO: ) now and think it was called” My Primo Bud Set Up “ Also we’re probably going to 18 to 19 years ago at minimum …
My inspiration to do this thread came from an old Overgrow thread - more than 20 years ago - where some member was growing indoors 'on the cheap' - way before good auto's were available to now be able to grow and finish cannabis plants outside - in colder, more northern climates - Its good to show how easy it can be done to new potential growers - just to get them started growing their own 'erb - and I have the same memory probs as yourself because I can't remember the full name of that thread - nor the name of the OG member who put it up - lol - I just remember that it had a low price in dollars in the thread title - as mine has here -
2023-07-2005.00.083227996460385435865.jpg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Lovely to see this thread still going- got a couple of auto amnesia from rgs growing outside this year, all in a bed of recycled indoor soil and a good barrow full of homemade compost.
Chin height and budding well, all basically for free 👍👍

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Lovely to see this thread still going- got a couple of auto amnesia from rgs growing outside this year, all in a bed of recycled indoor soil and a good barrow full of homemade compost.
Chin height and budding well, all basically for free 👍👍
These are Amnesia Kush female autos mr brunch - good to hear that you are still at it - doesn't have to be 'spensive

mr.brunch

Veteran
Rain is still free in London - but I expect that they will start charging and taxing us for it sooner or later - lol
If they can find a way they will.
Even with all the rain they make me feel guilty every time I use the hosepipe.
They’re fitting a water meter next year, already did most houses in the street, but they have to access my back garden so I’ve managed to hold them off a bit.

Maria Sanchez

They are looking good Maria - hope to have all 3 done and harvested before the kids go back to school - simple outdoor cannabis growing at low cost is easy to do here in the UK using auto's - been at it for a few years now - and it's very enjoyable -

Last year UK summer was great for outdoor grows.
Lots of sun and heat, just had to keep them watered.
I did a sneaky run of autos in unused areas of my local allotment, hehe.
Ran about 15 plants in the end, all just little bud sticks, maybe max of 1/4 oz each. ;-)
Best ones were from start of June to early-mid August.
Hope the British summer is treating you all well.
Back to different climate though these days.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Last year UK summer was great for outdoor grows.
Lots of sun and heat, just had to keep them watered.
I did a sneaky run of autos in unused areas of my local allotment, hehe.
Ran about 15 plants in the end, all just little bud sticks, maybe max of 1/4 oz each. ;-)
Best ones were from start of June to early-mid August.
Hope the British summer is treating you all well.
Back to different climate though these days.
My grandfather used to have an allotment (small piece of land to grow on) - out in Chessington since WW2 - where he would grow all sorts of veggies and his favourite flowers (Chrysanthemums) - which he won many flower shows with - he was a senior member of The Royal Horticultural Society - and would do lecture tours in his later life about breeding these flowers - while working for Surrey County Council setting up all sorts of floral displays on council land - As I grew up he would regularly take me along with him ' down the allotment ' - and teach me his very organic way of growing veggies and flowers - while getting me to help him -
2023-07-2104.59.262891907252567019281.jpg

- Yes - the English summer last year was outstanding for growing outdoors - been a bit too windy and rainy lately though - but it could all brighten up soon - fingers crossed -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
i'm pretty sure our sun would melt most brits within seconds!
I made it thru Thailand this past April (without melting) - where temps were often over 40C - and very uncomfortable outside the air-con - which was nice to be able to retreat to - and cool down -
Remember - it's only 'Mad Dogs and English men' - that go Out in the Mid Day Sun!'

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
In tropical climes there are certain times of day When all the citizens retire To tear their clothes off and perspire. It's one of those rules that the greatest fools obey, Because the sun is much too sultry And one must avoid its ultry-violet ray. The natives grieve when the white men leave their huts, Because they're obviously definitely nuts!

Mad dogs and Englishmen Go out in the midday sun, The Japanese don't care to. The Chinese wouldn't dare to,Hindu's and Argentines sleep firmly from twelve to one. But Englishmen detest a siesta. In the Philippines There are lovely screens To protect you from the glare. In the Malay States There are hats like plates Which the Britishers won't wear. At twelve noon The natives swoon And no further work is done.

But mad dogs and Englishmen Go out in the midday sun. It's such a surprise for the Eastern eyes to see That though the English are effete, They're quite impervious to heat, When the white man rides every native hides in glee, Because the simple creatures hope he Will impale his solar topee on a tree. It seems such a shame When the English claim The earth That they give rise to such hilarity and mirth. Mad dogs and Englishmen Go out in the midday sun.

The toughest Burmese bandit Can never understand it. In Rangoon the heat of noon Is just what the natives shun. They put their Scotch or Rye down And lie down. In a jungle town Where the sun beats down To the rage of man and beast The English garb Of the English sahib merely gets a bit more creased. In Bangkok At twelve o'clock They foam at the mouth and run, But mad dogs and Englishmen Go out in the midday sun.

Mad dogs and Englishmen Go out in the midday sun. The smallest Malay rabbit deplores this foolish habit. In Hongkong They strike a gong and fire off a noonday gun To reprimand each inmate Who's in late. In the mangrove swamps Where the python romps There is peace from twelve till two. Even caribous Lie around and snooze; For there's nothing else to do. In Bengal To move at all Is seldom, if ever done.

- But mad dogs and Englishmen Go out in the midday Out in the midday Out in the midday Out in the midday Out in the midday Out in the midday Out in the midday sun.

Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Noel Coward Mad Dogs and Englishmen lyrics ©

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts