What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Gypsy Nirvana - Simple/Stupid Way - to grow good Cannabis - for £1/$1.20 -

Cuddles

If they can find a way they will.
Even with all the rain they make me feel guilty every time I use the hosepipe.
They’re fitting a water meter next year, already did most houses in the street, but they have to access my back garden so I’ve managed to hold them off a bit.
I have two in my flat but something tells me that yours will serve a different purpose?

Cuddles

My grandfather used to have an allotment (small piece of land to grow on) - out in Chessington since WW2 - where he would grow all sorts of veggies and his favourite flowers (Chrysanthemums) - which he won many flower shows with - he was a senior member of The Royal Horticultural Society - and would do lecture tours in his later life about breeding these flowers - while working for Surrey County Council setting up all sorts of floral displays on council land - As I grew up he would regularly take me along with him ' down the allotment ' - and teach me his very organic way of growing veggies and flowers - while getting me to help him -
View attachment 18868108
- Yes - the English summer last year was outstanding for growing outdoors - been a bit too windy and rainy lately though - but it could all brighten up soon - fingers crossed -
last year or so I found out about a place/club in my part of town which offers such places - you can get up to 60 or 80 m2 for a certain fee. I really wanted a small one but by the time I scraped the cash together all places were taken. Just as well, as I don´t have transportation, lol. It´s not actually that far away but a bicycle would be needed at least. Pity though.

Cuddles

well,it's not what you would call pleasant riding when it's so hot...it's very dry here so the sweat evaporates quickly so it seems cool-ish
do they make biker helmets which allow some air flow ie air conditioning sort of like bicycle helmets do. I´ve never used one of those myself, but they look like it.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Unc has several bespoke and beautiful bicycles he uses on a daily basis to get around on Cuddles - he's quite the 'Anorak' where push-bike building is concerned - check out his thread - and you will see -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm in the US, but that reminded me of this song.😁

Yeah - 68F/20C highs and was 12C last night - Brrrr - had to wear a jacket - in late July - looks like mainland/southern Europe has been getting a 40C plus heatwave - could do with a bit of that over here eh?
2023-07-2506.23.36557925640296914766.jpg

Plants are still in early flower - but coming along nicely - regardless - lots of new bud-sites visible now -

Cuddles

Unc has several bespoke and beautiful bicycles he uses on a daily basis to get around on Cuddles - he's quite the 'Anorak' where push-bike building is concerned - check out his thread - and you will see -
I had no idea ! :) which thread is it though ie what´s the title, I´ll check it out?

Cuddles

i see...i ride a bicycle,not a motorcycle...you crazy brits need to learn english! :D
lol, I had just assumed that you mean a bike, bike, not a bicycle . Hence the `crash helmet´ question .

I´ve been gagging for a bikey again for so many years but I have two problems: 1) the prices have gone waaay up over here. I mean they´ve like tripled at least over the past 5 years . I don´t even have special requiremnts - just want a regular bike to get around on, that´s all. I don´t want or need an e-bike either...
2) Our building management refuses to give me a (new) key for the place where the bikes are parked. f*cking w*nkers/bitches :(

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Bought this bike last year Cuddles for £300 brand new - so I could go out riding with my 13 year old son - have no where else to keep it safely - so have to carry it down and up 30 stairs to my flat/apartment - when we go out for a ride - nice area I live in - lots of big parks and bike paths -
2023-07-2515.40.593337557522196198936.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

Cuddles

Bought this bike last year Cuddles for £300 brand new - so I could go out riding with my 13 year old son - have no where else to keep it safely - so have to carry it down and up 30 stairs to my flat/apartment - when we go out for a ride - nice area I live in - lots of big parks and bike paths -
View attachment 18869686
I agree 300 is a good price these days! Yours wouldn´t meet the criteria I have but still :)
I can´t be botheres to take all my groceries upstairs and then carry a bike up as well, plus I don´t know where to put it lol .
I have considered a foldable bike so I can also take it on the train / tube if I need too but those are even more costly .:(
I´v entered a few competitions where you can win a bicycle but I never win anything at all, no matter what the prizes are , lol :biggrin: