Flaming Cookies 9 1/2 weeks
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150125_145014.jpg
    20150125_145014.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 13

theJointedOne

Veteran
Im up is Seattle and Im smoking some of this "BeastMode" cut. Supposed to be a cookies hybrid of some sort, if I had to guess, its a gsc/blueberry hybrid.

NEGT1

Have a pack of 26 cookies in flower now, running three of the six pack again, one male. Pretty certain it's either ogkb or the dhn cut x sugenite og x west coast dawg bx. One of the phenos is a great mix of og/wcd and gsc. the resin development and profile is, how do I put this? Insane. One of the three I'm running again is purple (lowest 68f at night) and the third is a clear gsc dominant (only one of the pack). The two winners of the pack are the gsc dominant and the mix that is terpy and very loud cookies/og/wcd stink. fan leaves trich'd up week 3 and again, it's loud. shorter squatter structure unlike the gsc dominant that's tall, stretchy with long petiole's. hoping it blackens out at flush. Wouldn't keep the purple one but the nugs will be heavy deep dark purple so I had to.

the male is also a heavy gsc/og stink, similar to the loud female in terms of chemo. A good mix.

mukuku

c'est dingue tous les gènes récessif de durban qu'il y a dans cette girl scout cookie...

ça crève les yeux en f2 c'est clair comme du muddy water

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
c'est dingue tous les gènes récessif de durban qu'il y a dans cette girl scout cookie...

ça crève les yeux en f2 c'est clair comme du muddy water

in English:

It's crazy all the recessive genes in durban there in this girl scout cookie...

It dying eyes in f2 is clear as muddy water

vous savez, c'est drôle parce que j'ai littéralement viens de parler à un de mes amis hier sur comment le Durban vraiment apparaît dans les croix que j'ai vu des cookies. copain de bon oeil.

you know, it's funny because I was literally just talking to a friend of mine yesterday about how the Durban really shows up in the crosses I've seen of the cookies. good eye buddy.

I don't know how to speak French, but bing has a cool translator

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's interesting - although I'm not entirely sure what it was that Steele used when he made his "Cookie Monster" seeds - it was decided it was not GSC - and the line was pulled.

I got my hands on some of the beans though and ran them - there was a very distinct anise and cherry juicy juice smell to ladies. The took more of the DMT in the cross and that kept them compact and short - but that spicy anise smell was unmistakable...

Leads me to believe whatever it was he had used as the mother - regardless what it was or wasn't - certainly had to have some old Durban in it.

dank.Frank

Mikenite69

Veteran
I love that CANDYLAND cut you have crop she is a beauty. Especially since I don't think the CANDYLAND will every be released again. I am patiently waiting for ken to drop the CANDYLAND 2.0

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
This is GSC(forum cut)(f) x Strawberry Dogshit(m). Gonna be putting her into flower on Saturday(3 days from today). I have already cloned it and they have roots. Just in case it's super special. It looks to be cookie dom, as I have grown and flowered several x's with the Strawberry Dogshit as the father, and when he dominates I can see it in the leaves and structure.
picture.php

picture.php