Pheno 1 day 50

picture.php

Pheno 1 day 53

picture.php

Pheno 2 day 50

picture.php

Pheno 2 day 53

picture.php

Phenotype 2 has an incredibly Cookie dominant nose and is finishing up real chunky and swollen (It's my favorite plant in the room). Phenotype 1 is more Glue dominant but doesn't seem to have as pungent of a nose and is finishing up a bit slower.

GRIMS

GRIMS

Thanks everyone. I did not personally make the cross.. I bet you know who did though.
Here's my baby, pheno 2, last night on day 61. The smell is enamoring.

picture.php

GRIMS

Kalyx

Fire Cookies (GSC x Fire Og bx1) - Relentless Genetics

Day 28 of Flower - She is really starting to pack on the frost.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
man i musta clicked ten times on packs uh that fire cookies, on three different open tabs n barely didn't win...

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
man i musta clicked ten times on packs uh that fire cookies, on three different open tabs n barely didn't win...

I have some that I need to pop, getting to the point of where I have more seeds than I can work through without overly dedicating space to seeds...If I don't start poppin em soon I'm going to end up backlogged for years...the problem I have with seeds is males-once you have a nice male it's hard not to do some dusting...which just adds to my dilemma lol

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
^ i know whatcha mean man, i got three mason jars in the fridge full of seeds, 90% I probably wont get to. I use um for gifting and pop a few for the full season every year. the problem is i collect more over the course of the year then i can pop, then the cycle continues.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I will for sure they are baking right now in momma forum cut. As soon as she gets the chop I'll let the beans sit for a week and drop some.

Croptober

Candyland (Platinum cookies x GDP) day 24 under T5

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5076.jpg
    IMG_5076.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5077.jpg
    IMG_5077.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 9