What's new

The GSC CROSS Thread!!!

Croptober

Any one heard of a strain called Double Cookies OG? Picked it up at the cup the flowers looked insane couldn't pass it up.

Plat. Cookies x GDP

10963960_1558004371135932_156826010_n.jpg

Endur

Veteran
I made a similar cross, GSC X GDP (ForumcutXKenscut) = BlackSunshine
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Going to trim her up tomorrow, and I will throw up some dry flower pics.

Peace
Endur

ghostmade

Veteran
Anybody know where to get animal,ogkb,or platinum crosses.8 got a few fourm cut crosses looking to expand the cookie spectrum.lol

solaceginger

Hey guys! wanted to share some pics I have of 4 Girl Scout Glue (GSC X WIFI Alien X GG#4) ladies I have from seed. They were bred by @cookiemaine on Instagram if you guys use that at all. They are on day 28 of flower. The one in the bottome right corner is the most cookie heavy, while the rest are like GG#4.

Attachments

• IMG_5571.jpg
    IMG_5571.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5572.jpg
    IMG_5572.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5573.jpg
    IMG_5573.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5574.jpg
    IMG_5574.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5575.jpg
    IMG_5575.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 15

Mikenite69

Veteran
Abja roots those baylien look freaking amazing!

Melting pot your gsc x g13/widow also looks amazing which reminds me I am gonna try to see if my buddy still has my cut that I ran of it. Mine came out super special reminded me of a floral almost powder donut smell on the gsc x g13/widow that I ran. The bud was killer yield was good and frost was spectacular.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BM! It really pumped up everything, except the smell. I have 3 going now and they're holding there own next to some beefy girls.

Thanks, Mike. Hope she finds her way back to you.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
god the frost :tiphat:

how's the high?

It's good man. A friend smoked some with a girl he's been hanging out with and he said she did that thing where you start to step backwards as if you're passing out. So I'd say it definitely has something going on. Going to try some out right now actually. :)

It's still going to be a while before we have figured out which one is the top choice. For now though I'm leaning towards the 4,6, and 10. The 3 is really nice, but it's low yielding. The 7 is very OG, and so it will get run once or twice more, but if it's not better than my SFV it may not stick around. The 1 and 9 are not as stable as the rest so they'll probably get removed. I don't want to have to pluck anything off of my plants. I think the 4 is exactly what I would have liked to have seen from this cross.

NEGT1

If anyone is interested I tagged a #26cookies pheno, it's dubbed purple kush breath. (pkb)

Favorite from the cross is probably the OG fuel dominant pheno with a little cookie upfront but then dissipates into pure OG. The pkb is a beautiful color, almost goes pink.