What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danimal7

my largest lady original haze X skunk1 .....if only I could plant in the open= full sun
picture.php

here is the medical garden I am helping out with, Im glad I can do something at least to help people out around the area...

IMG00305.jpg

hopefully they will get slightly larger. they are getting treated with brix mix.. and starting next weekend some compost tea im still trying to put together... .enjoy :)

Going out tomorrow to the land and had a quick question since I know a few of you here are spraying with kelp/seaweed.. I picked up a gallon of some Neptune's Harvest liquid seaweed and will be applying it but I also wanted to spray some Spinosad as well.. Does anyone know if I can combine the two in the same container and spray both at the same time? I can't think of a reason why not but wanted to double check..

Thanks

BB

T

Trinity Gold

Spray one, clean the sprayer, then spray the other.

Creepin' up to that 6' wide mark...

picture.php

localhero

looking great TG is that the dog or the bomb?

are you waiting for them to reach the edge of the pots before you hortinova those ladies?

T

Trinity Gold

We're pulling all the 'extras' from the beds this week and pruning them up, at the end of the month I'll wrap the pots in netting and hold on tight for the stretch. I looked at some pics from 6/9/2010 and took some today 7/4/2010...Huge jump from them...if I can get the same performance I'm going to feel confident about going in to flower.

Next year I won't fill my garden with so many Deep Chunk - esque ladies... Next year I can see UK Cheese, The DOG, The White, and Golden Goat being garden staples...with things like TK and Bomb Threat in the black box since it isn't worth the $$ to put them in to a 300 gallon....whereas Cheese, DOG, Golden Goat, and The White all get big and grow vigorously...Also will have hoop houses going over each row of 10 300s with a 23 watt cool white bulb for each bed. Take my clones in early March, veg indoor under 1K MH and plant April 1 in to the hoopers...

localhero

i havent put a pic in the big plants forum in a lonnnng time so, heres how the garden grows: HAPPY 4th EVERYONE!

aerial view minus a few plants:
picture.php

Hindu Kush
picture.php

Hortonova on an OG
picture.php

Silver Buddha with invisible Hort
picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hey hero! You Rock! Dude, You got the big balls Bro! Goin for it! Im doin the same but in the ground. Im really impressed! Its gonna get scarry when they start stinkin! LOL. I did some big plants of Orange Crush/ SalmonCreek Big Bud three years ago in the city and was shitting bricks. Neighbors were telling me" Hey Man, We can smell it real strong over here tonight LOL. Dont smoke any Haze

deltronZER0

A couple pages back, I think tom hill recomended a brix mix substitute, because all you big guys bought out pvfs. It was Earth juice catalyst and EJ grow, mixed well below specified and fed via foliar. I went to the grow store, and ended up with Ej catalyst and some GH (general organics line) bio-weed which is cold processed kelp. Is this gonna do mostly the same thing with the molasses from the catalyst, and the growth hormones from the kelp?
Thanks in advance

localhero

Hey hero! You Rock! Dude, You got the big balls Bro! Goin for it! Im doin the same but in the ground. Im really impressed! Its gonna get scarry when they start stinkin! LOL. I did some big plants of Orange Crush/ SalmonCreek Big Bud three years ago in the city and was shitting bricks. Neighbors were telling me" Hey Man, We can smell it real strong over here tonight LOL. Dont smoke any Haze

thanks man,

yeah i dont know whats gonna happen come budding. im gonna try not to stress on it, ive been mentally preparing myself for that. it is what it is ya know.

i was searching shade cloth for something else and came across some strange info. it was also being used to prevent odor, i guess the shade cloth collects dust, and its the dust that carries odors. well im not ready to wrap my grow in shade cloth, but it was interresting to read that. besides im pretty sure there isnt enough shade cloth on earth that could keep the neighbors from smelling bud.

plough

picture.php

ROFL! I love this picture! You look like some kind of superhero wanna-be ROFL!
oh, ps. were they some freebies you grew out?

ghettochild

Much RESPECT AND LOVE TO THE O.G.'s and elders for passing the information on!

Plough: I had a pot on my head earlier today looks like great minds think alike! LOL

brix mix

brix mix

hey new to the thread been trying to go threw it and find out how you guys are doing your brix mix but i cant seem to find it just wanted to know if you guys are using the liquid or the powdered brix mix, what strengths are you applying, and are you adding anything els to the mix i would appreciate a reply everyone in here seems to be very willing to help and this is by far the most informative forum actually book with how many pages there is i have ever come across thank you all.

T

Trinity Gold

You need both the dry and the liquid and you should use half of the recommended dose. I add Vitamin C and then H2O2 to my Brix Mix.

HorseMouth

Do any of you guys/gals using brix mix ever rinse the plants after? One day? Two days after?

Nomaad: Was it you who said you fert. foliar spray in the morning and pest control spray at night? If it was how many days a week do you run this cycle?

I use 1 Tablespoon of Dry and 1 Tablespoon of Liquid Brix per gallon. Nothing else in the foliar feed for me.

Peace.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
any one putting a dead animal in the bottom of there holes ?

might just be an aussie thing but my teacher taught me this :D

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My big haze Lady is pickin up Steam. Shes gonna be big! If I dont see her for 2 days, its WOW! Shes in a 200 gallon hole, in ground with only about 84 square feet available. We were out there replacing the metal earth staples the plant lifted right out of the ground. I may have to open a barrier into the next garden and let the Original Haze go into there

Status
Not open for further replies.