Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > The Most Influential ICMag Threads... lets see them

Thread Title Search
The Most Influential ICMag Threads... lets see them Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2008, 07:01 AM #1
LiLWaynE
I Feel Good

LiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up The Most Influential ICMag Threads... lets see them

Whats up everyone . I just thought it would be a great idea to create a compilation of all of the greatest/most influential grow threads here on IC forums. I am going to start this list out by throwing out some of my favorites...

Every single day, new threads are created that influence SOMEBODY, SOMEHOW, SOME WAY... if you have been influenced by somebody's thread, then PLEASE, post the link up here... chances are, if it influenced YOU, it can influence someone else!

((((((((p.s. some of these links in this thread are broken (do not work) most of them are the l o u gr ew threads... I have requested a moderator come in here and help me clean it up... if by chance a moderator is reading this, and the thread has not yet been cleaned up, would ya mind helping me and the rest of the community out by cleaning her up?? If I had the ability to modify, I would be ALL OVER cleaning this baby up! )))))))))

Butte- Butte's 2007 Outdoor - "In the trenches..."

Neptune - Neptune's Breakdown

Pico - The Ebb Flow Show

LOVELYJUGS - Whopper grow in the making

Last edited by LiLWaynE; 06-27-2010 at 03:44 PM..
LiLWaynE is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:12 AM #2
scrappy
On the road to clone only...

scrappy is just really nicescrappy is just really nicescrappy is just really nicescrappy is just really nicescrappy is just really nicescrappy is just really nicescrappy is just really nicescrappy is just really nice
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=50283..Shmoe's Garden

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=59979...Blockhead and friends

These inspired and influenced me
scrappy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:47 AM #3
threeeleven
Resident Grammar Nazi

threeeleven is just really nicethreeeleven is just really nicethreeeleven is just really nicethreeeleven is just really nicethreeeleven is just really nicethreeeleven is just really nicethreeeleven is just really nicethreeeleven is just really nice
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=31605 - Red_Greenery's CFL Rubbermaid tub
threeeleven is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:00 AM #4
trichosaurus
*Stoned User*

trichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of light
Organic Fanatic Collective

Great info on the building blocks of cultivation. I have spent a lot of time reading and learning from this thread.
trichosaurus is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2008, 12:06 PM #5
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
LilWayne...I have to agree with you..the Butte Bros. thread influenced me for life...but Joeshmoe is everywhere! DD.
Sweet Blue Joint

Last edited by Doobieduck; 01-12-2008 at 12:07 PM..
DoobieDuck is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2008, 12:38 PM #6
perakko

well, how 'bout Lougrews monster backyard grow for some influence?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=26419

Old 01-12-2008, 01:22 PM #7
FreezerBoy
Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training

FreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud of
GREAT thread idea!

Technically not IC but, The AMAZING NGB Cab rocked my world.

The CMH-Ceramic Metal Halides thread caused major upgrading of my whole system.

I could go on but, let's leave room for others to play
FreezerBoy is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2008, 07:19 PM #8
LiLWaynE
I Feel Good

LiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to behold
Great replies dudes... lets see some more
LiLWaynE is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2008, 07:29 PM #9
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
Lets go back a bit further ... heres a thread that influenced the whole site from way back
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...ghlight=mrwags

MrWags knows how to rock this house !!!!

His awesome attitude and willingness to help has always been a great example here.

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Last edited by Babbabud; 01-12-2008 at 07:30 PM..
Babbabud is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2008, 07:50 PM #10
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Soquicks AK99 - the best zero veg plants ive ever seen https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...6&page=1&pp=15

The harvested plants on page 6 are crazy

Last edited by Spaventa; 01-12-2008 at 07:52 PM..
Spaventa is online now Quote