What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkyjoe

Veteran
Did you foliar the entire way? Photomag does amazing things for taste...no nitrate left in the bud.

Potency...you tell me in a month. Keep track of yield on bho vs your old stuff
That will be clue...bet you 1.25 plus

Give our buddy gary r a call. I called him with a wtf at about 9 weeks. He explains it very well.

I bet we can do it outdoors to

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Cool.

I've been spraying. Early weeks I did Calcium 25 ,,, I Know ..But I love it...As well as Albion Ca/Ca+B , and Sea Stim...

Once I started ramping things up I introduced photomag @ 1Oz per gallon, I'm going to stop foliar spraying it one week before harvest.

I'm noticing terpenes that I haven't smelled in strains I've ran for years...As well as high resin levels on fan leaves and petioles.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I can't tell you because I don't have it indoors.

I have bomb threat bubba Kush , Farmers Dream, and poodle nuts currently flowering.

I can't grow the dog indoors. Indoors is so automatic and boring ...if I grew the dog indoors too, it'd die from neglect from me being bored... I need to be motivated to grow indoor.

Seeds are where it's at for that.

DOG X chemdawg 4 is going to be fun to run

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i need me some of that BT!! does she produce well outdoors or is it mostly an indoor strain…heard the yield is small. i need that cut for the head stash.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
No the Bomb Threat produces half the yield that you'd normally expect.

It's pretty great head smoke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea thats why i just call it BT, i dont want people sending text messages "hey got that b0mbthr3at?"….then the feds come banging on my door lol.

C

CaliGabe

So is the sea-crop produced by ambrosia technology the same one distributed by aea?
Yes

Pacific Gro also makes AEA's Sea Shield which is a 2-1-1 crab hydrolysate yet can't say if AEA is adding a few secret ingredients to what Pacific Gro is supplying as I never really looked into it.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Pepzyme is made by Tainio Technology.

You guys can thank Tom hill for the Bomb Threat name.

It's more of a joke between friends...

If you don't like the BT name..Just call it Bubba 7

What sucks is when people who aren't in the circle get your goods !!

That is why I had to progress the Bomb Threat in to the Farmer's Dream...

milkyjoe

Veteran
DSC_0027.jpg

Sorry it ain't a big mj plant but here is an example of what foliar sprays can do. My buddy shows up a couple of weeks ago with a cucumber plant in like a 50 cell. He proceeds to pot it up into a 5 gallon plant and leaves it with me over my protest (hey what are buddies for but to fuck with you).

Anyways all I have done is feed it water and foliar it twice. The soil has gone from an EC of 0.2 to 0.4...that has to be from photosynthesis letting the plant feed the soil.

On top of that you can look at the leaf margins from older nursery leaves to the newest. You see a lot sharper margins...that is cell wall integrity. The better the integrity of the cells the sharper the leaf margins. You can also see where insects were gnawing on the older leafs but not the new ones. The more effectively you can convert the simple sugar produced by photosynthesis into complex compounds the better the plant can defend itself. And it can happen in a couple of weeks.

So yea you don't have to use foliar to grow great plants...but it is a nice tool to have in the box.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Analog cricket do u know who you're talking to? I doubt it from your post...

What you read is called SARCASM... I have caught much crap in this thread for being an advocate of foliar fertilization

Status
Not open for further replies.