What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mack 10

Veteran
HL45!!!!! dizzzam ,who ever grew that freaking monster needs a pat on the back. never and i mean never had i thought youcould grow them 25lb plus.....Sheeit, i'm totally impressed. what the hell did he feed them?

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
One stalk, it was above 17' before they harvested the tops. I did not grow this plant.
I have seen pics of taller plants but nothing this large and thick before.
I forget what strain, it was a hybrid from seed.

yeah would love details. i think seed makes all the difference, with up to 25 percent of a larger harvest, and more of a Uniform type of plant. Tell your buddy he impressed many around the world. I am very interested in the feeding regimen, and soil preparation. Like did he rota tile a large section making very lumus soil around the plant? or just plop her in the ground? And fur sure want to know what you feed that girl, and her strain. Very Epic. and huge props. :D

Madjag

Veteran
I second SCF's interest in the details. It's kind of like discovering a new species or something and your audience, professionals, want to know more.

The preparation, the nutrients added or not, the genetics of the hybrid, and any other info could help the rest of the Tree Growers around here immensely. 10+ is a great target that a few have reached; 15+ or beyond is Phantasyland!

high life 45, thanks for bringing it out in the first place. Bravo.

Y

YosemiteSam

I am curious when seed is used is it fem? It would suck to prepare a 500 gallon hole and then have to chop a male.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
When I run standard seeds outdoors, I just plant 2-3 to a hole. Remove the males, and if there are multiple females transplant the extras elsewhere. I dont run female seeds, hardly ever anymore.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
I think the males are noticed long before it gets transplanted. ;)

I am not sure about all the methods used to grow this plant.

I know it was grown organically.

I am friends with the person who grew it but they were not at home when I visited their garden.

I will let everyone know as soon as I find out.

Big Thanks To b00m for the POTM nomination!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248576

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This Tom´s Haze cut yielded 600 g. dry manicured :woohoo:

004-11.jpg

011-13.jpg

dai.jpg

Packing up for the Winter

Packing up for the Winter

Another Medicinal Season comes to a close...

picture.php

And then the cold nights began to settle in...

picture.php

Finished Harvesting just in the nick of time...

picture.php

The Roots of all Nations... Medicinal Healing Salve on the way...
"O Autumn, laden with fruit, and vast array of Heavenly aroma from thy herb, share and rejoice, Sit beneath my humble roof next to thy fire; There thou may'st rest,
And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe;
And all the daughters of the year shall dance!
Sing now the lusty song of fruit and flowers."

Y

YosemiteSam

That rootball is amazingly clean for plants in the ground that long Fill. You obviously have that soil dialed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts