What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinaloa

Veteran
growing in mexico

growing in mexico

hi friends, :biggrin:
still working here in mexico Butte,
although this very dangerous work continues

regards

Attachments

• SPM_A0011.jpg
    SPM_A0011.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 14
  • SPM_A0014_copia.jpg
    SPM_A0014_copia.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 16
  • SPM_A0021_copia.jpg
    SPM_A0021_copia.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 14

clemdidem

"unsure of what do to do i tried choking the guy out. in doing so i found myself being flipped by the much shorter assailant. with no formal training at all, my dog started to go to work on this guy. he repeatedly struck like a shark, allowing me to regain position. my pit grabbed him by the head and drug him several feet. after all the ma lay, this guy was begging for his life and i couldn't get my pit to stop. @ this point my mind was racing.. what if this dude dies? what will happen to my dog? i had to pull him off, take him inside. by the time i got back, the ripper made it over the fence."

Though I hope this thread heads back to talking about growing epic weed. I feel compelled to comment about this aspect if ripper interaction.

Not knowing in which state this pit lives I know that if on the west coast where even rippers, thieves in general have some scoocum this grower is lucky that this ripper didn't go to the police and cause more trouble, and possible sue. Ssure he is a thief but it is weed and cops in general don't like growers and would be more than happy to follow through on a rippers claim to unprovoked ( as seen by the legal community) assault and battery by the grower AND being attacked by his vicious dog which would be quarantined for rabies at the owners expense, then a review of whether or not the dog is a threat to the public and whether or not it should be euthanized. Then there are the assault and battery charges which will result in being cuffed and having to get a lawyer thus exposing the growers cover and locationand actions and if they are growing in excess of their posted recommendations…if there are any…..The other rippers, who were on the other side of the fence were witness to the attack and $10 say that due to some concocted story….they don’t see it the way the grower says ….3 witnesses to 1, they have the DA on their side and don’t have to pay for a lawyer AND they could end up owning a growers lunch…..
Just saying...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hi friends, :biggrin:
still working here in mexico Butte,
although this very dangerous work continues

regards

insightful pics thanks for posting...so you guys are flowering out a bumper crop for december? i wanted to plant some teens i had laying around outside for fun just to see what happens but its too damn cold up in my area and the light sucks.

organic P

a neighbor heard him screaming and called the cops. i showed the local pd my security footage and they had no problem with what happened. they even canvassed the neighborhood looking for him. the next day they came back with a mugshot that wasnt him. my address is on record as a medical garden so i was in good standing with them already.

no da in our broke ass state is gonna pick that up. in fact the cop said the da wouldnt do much if they did find them because of the cost to bring things to trial. i guess in a civil case he could sue. but this is probably an ex-felon who would have to admit to trespassing, theft and destruction of property. doubt he'd have money for that anyways. you have a right to protect yourself and your property.

edit: they only quarantine the dog in a case like this if hes not up on his rabies vaccines and registered which mine is.

S

SeaMaiden

Too many digressions, so I'll go back to the issue of rippers.

I, we, have already dealt with OD rippers taking plants (3yrs ago). It is my opinion that preventing them entering the property is the best course of action. And by prevention I mean simply alarms, many alarms, loud alarms. What we use is a combination of surveillance cameras and trip wires that are hooked up to either electronic alarms or, my favorite, hooked up to an old motorcycle horn. The motorcycle horn brings around the most attention because so many motorcyclists 'fail to negotiate the curve' and folks think there may have been an accident.

mendo420

Veteran
Start a new thread.

Start a new thread.

Since none of you have pics of trees you post dogs?

This is the growing large plants forum right?

Start a new dog thread or ripper thread.
Lets get this discussion back on track.

Who's got trees?

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
"unsure of what do to do i tried choking the guy out. in doing so i found myself being flipped by the much shorter assailant. with no formal training at all, my dog started to go to work on this guy. he repeatedly struck like a shark, allowing me to regain position. my pit grabbed him by the head and drug him several feet. after all the ma lay, this guy was begging for his life and i couldn't get my pit to stop. @ this point my mind was racing.. what if this dude dies? what will happen to my dog? i had to pull him off, take him inside. by the time i got back, the ripper made it over the fence."

Though I hope this thread heads back to talking about growing epic weed. I feel compelled to comment about this aspect if ripper interaction.

Not knowing in which state this pit lives I know that if on the west coast where even rippers, thieves in general have some scoocum this grower is lucky that this ripper didn't go to the police and cause more trouble, and possible sue. Ssure he is a thief but it is weed and cops in general don't like growers and would be more than happy to follow through on a rippers claim to unprovoked ( as seen by the legal community) assault and battery by the grower AND being attacked by his vicious dog which would be quarantined for rabies at the owners expense, then a review of whether or not the dog is a threat to the public and whether or not it should be euthanized. Then there are the assault and battery charges which will result in being cuffed and having to get a lawyer thus exposing the growers cover and locationand actions and if they are growing in excess of their posted recommendations…if there are any…..The other rippers, who were on the other side of the fence were witness to the attack and $10 say that due to some concocted story….they don’t see it the way the grower says ….3 witnesses to 1, they have the DA on their side and don’t have to pay for a lawyer AND they could end up owning a growers lunch…..
Just saying...
d

More FALSE information making Pits look Horrible. IF you come on my property. i have the Right to bear arms. rather if its my Dog, or if its my Gun.

In California, if someone Robs you as a Medical Grower, And you have Video Proof. You can actually press Charges..... So you have the advantage. Trust me.

You come on my land, and you wont have any Nuts Left. Thats my medication, and its a Schedule 1 drug. Believe me the Judge will be on your side.

Attachments

• 100_0751.jpg
    100_0751.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_0804.jpg
    100_0804.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 13

Powder2Burn

The seeds of life

The seeds of life

Hi posting here as this the growing large plants thread. And that is what i plan to do, next season.

This season was good, started late and was not prepared. Si im looing to start next season right. I have been told that a lot of people in my area (Mendo) start seeds indoor early Feburay? any thoughts?

I have built my 400 gal pots, and have 50 yards soil lined up so hoping for a few 6+ pounders. Can anyone share info and seeds with know yelds? last year i had plushberry, regulator Kush, bio Diesel, and Blue dream all preformed well. and i was told i did do quiet well for what i had to work with.

posting my grow with 25 // 100 gal pots

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=38812&pictureid=918026

Black Elf

Without a doubt, this thread is on my top 3 now. Love the amazing trees of life, wisdom from growers and I love dogs. What else does a guy need from a great thread? Tx.

sinaloa

Veteran
re,mexican growing

re,mexican growing

insightful pics thanks for posting...so you guys are flowering out a bumper crop for december?

hi Yes4Prop215
here in mexico we planted all year, my friend:biggrin:
the weather is great,
I put photos of Mexican crops

grettings

Attachments

• Cindy99
    Cindy99
    124.4 KB · Views: 16
  • SPM_A0027_copia.jpg
    SPM_A0027_copia.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 15
  • SPM_A0045_copia.jpg
    SPM_A0045_copia.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 12
  • SPM_A0049_copia.jpg
    SPM_A0049_copia.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 15

Sierra Organics

nice job everyone! seems like every year is getting better. i like to see people suceed at this. getting kinda quiet on here lately. I know its the off season and holidays but doing the big outdoor gardens takes year round planning. anyone care to talk about yields per tree they got this year and quality compared to previous years and what strains are ur favorites ? This was my best season ever & grew the biggest tree i ever did. Here it is a 12 pound monster "twitter og" grown from seed. thats my right hand man standing next to it and hes not a small guy 6+ ft. It smells kinda like cheese which i thought was strange but the quality is there, coated, first to sell out after the bubba pheno twitter og which was over 8 lbs, pretty good for a bubba id say. so to anyone who thinks u cant get quality on a huge tree is sadly mistaken.. its all about the right gentics and optimal growing conditions that only organic methods can provide. i cant stress enpough how important genetics r, genetics, genetics. smart pot is 8 feet wide for reference and the top bud was over 11 ft from the top of smart pot putting it close to 13ft off the ground.

picture.php

warthog

that plant looks very healthy and happy, great work sierra! looks like ya got a nice plot of a garden there.. got any more pics of the garden? so what makes that og the "twitter" pheno.. damn there are so many different og's its starting to get crazy

edit-nvmind got the lineage of the strain. now i can see where it gets its thick tall shoots from

McDank8O5

About 3 weeks ago I used Screen Shot to capture the most amazing photo. It could easily be photo of the Year. I forgot to write down the photographer, though I think it was on this thread.

Can anyone help? I want to nominate this photo:

View Image

yeah thats my photo thanks bro :tiphat:
i think it won pic of the month a couple months back

Kangativa

Veteran
Thought I would put up some pic's over your off season again....Some MHZ crosses to Mullum Madness, Oaxacan amd Early MM. plus the MHz Mum.

The sprinkler system has a 5 metre spread of fine spay, which I can also add organics to foliar feed.

The cages are 2.5 meters tall, with still 4-5 months of growing they should hep alot if we get late storms.

You can see a Hmong Thai in the right back corner, it is already at the 4metre mark and should finish late June......chainsaw job for sure

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.