What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Then there are ways to grow money too , for back when the pot plants were ripening july thru august you guys, someone with a little prescience seeing the MJ initiatives on the ballots of Colo Wash & Mass these last elections getting passed could have picked up $10k to $20k of Medical Marijuana stock "MJNA" when it languished mid summer for $0.025c.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=200756&page=166

Tomorrow morning one can cash in that same $10-$20k investment in MJNA stock for $66,000 to $120,000 since the stock increased in value & bid up into the elections over 6 fold !

* A stock increasing 6.4 times in value in under 3mos is almost never heard of or seen in any market ever but just happened with Medical Marijuana/MJNA in just the last 3mos since the end of August. Its like seeing Apple stock which is at $540/ share now running up over $3300 share!

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
No more harvest pics?where's all the dry shots?
let's see those out door nuggs.

Oh yes, we were meant to be chatting about Marijuana ....

Trainwreck, the clone is from the Austrian scene, looks very much like the plant Tom recently said is not the real one.. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=247656&page=3

Very citrusy, looks and smells very much like Lemon Skunk.

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
faith, hope, and love

faith, hope, and love

Three things will last forever--faith, hope, and love--and the greatest of these is love.

picture.php

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Then there are ways to grow money too , for back when the pot plants were ripening july thru august you guys, someone with a little prescience seeing the MJ initiatives on the ballots of Colo Wash & Mass these last elections getting passed could have picked up $10k to $20k of Medical Marijuana stock "MJNA" when it languished mid summer for $0.025c.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=200756&page=166

Tomorrow morning one can cash in that same $10-$20k investment in MJNA stock for $66,000 to $120,000 since the stock increased in value & bid up into the elections over 6 fold !

* A stock increasing 6.4 times in value in under 3mos is almost never heard of or seen in any market ever but just happened with Medical Marijuana/MJNA in just the last 3mos since the end of August. Its like seeing Apple stock which is at $540/ share now running up over $3300 share!

damn thats nuts, but still a gamble because the feds could lay down the law and boom, that stock will become worthless.

still pretty interesting/scary to see how big corporate america is jockeying for control of the PEOPLES INDUSTRY...now they will put up 6 figure barriers to entry and only the mega wealthy will be able to afford the licensing and investment in making marijuana a national brand....maybe some hope for small mom and pop farms similar to smaller breweries....but we all know that MJ will become a "sin tax" item just like alcohol and cigerettes...and how many people own their own tobacco farms and nationwide distribution, most will get bought up by a bigger brand and just supply....its gonna be an interesting next few years to see what becomes of our way of life...the days of burying 6 figures cash in the mountain off a 50 plant outdoor garden might end sooner than we know it.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
the days of burying 6 figures cash in the mountain off a 50 plant outdoor garden might end sooner than we know it.

No offence, but if that means legal pot I would take it in a heart beat. I know that wont be popular in this thread, but pot should be in a free legal market where prices reflect the real cost of growing. Not the cost of living in fear and taking risks.

I would still grow large outdoor plants, only difference would be not having to worry about cops or rippers.

bushweed

Veteran
I can select and train a dog all the way through PPD, tracking, and even police service. These other guys? They are sitting there thinking they have some kind of clue. I assure you, they don't, they've never truly cared enough to even look into it. So fuck them, imo.

You'll no doubt find it ironic Tom, that Nevil is a well regarded breeder of Bull Mastiffs in Holland, and bred numerous national champions. A man after your own heart....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
No offence, but if that means legal pot I would take it in a heart beat. I know that wont be popular in this thread, but pot should be in a free legal market where prices reflect the real cost of growing. Not the cost of living in fear and taking risks.

I would still grow large outdoor plants, only difference would be not having to worry about cops or rippers.

i somewhat understand agree too....the underground aspect would be dead, but it could possibly mean making 7 figures legally if done correctly.....i guess some of us only see the short term, many growers will be out of work while the smart ones will adapt and latch on to the legal movement, i just pray it wont be exclusively monopolized by the likes of the ASA and other millionaires with corporate and big business connections...theres an article in newsweek this month about legal marijuana going cleancut, with expensive licensing fees and background checks to weed out the crooks and under-funded...

S

SeaMaiden

Like the cop told me, "Take away the black market value, and you take away the reason for people like them to go after people like you."

Hell of a perspective, now I've gotta get him signed onto LEAP.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Deltagrower99,

It is always a pleasure to meet another dogman, I knew somebody would sniff it out sooner or later :). Thank you kindly for your input amigo. But I know prey drive, and pits are not working in it lol. If they ate the object of their desire you'd have an argument. Sheeze, even a drivey mali will eat the tennis ball in triumph from time to time. Nothing more comfortable than sitting down to a meal in prey, but no, a pitty doesn't bark up that tree. And I am obviously speaking in generalizations folks. Of course there are great pit dogs, but you don't have one. You picked yours because you like his colors, unlike Delta and I, not that the breeder would give you a decent dog anyway... :D

Tom Hill

Veteran
I would highly recommend a "green dog" of eu herding/working ancestry. They'll be dominant dogs that the breeder held back, but perhaps they failed one small test a serious dogman put before them and were returned to the breeder,. But they should have all the drives necessary to do the work and are likely much more dog than most have encountered previously. They go about one years old, at about 2-3K us dollars. Go ahead, try a real dog next time, I very much doubt you'll regret it. Bring it, then we'll teach you what to do with it :D

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can agree with tom on some things. I know pit bulls from old time gamedog people and know herders from french ring and other dog sports.
Tom your right pit bulls are not goard dogs buts its be cuase they have no defence they are all prey. I know plenty of bulldogs that will work a sleeve in preydrive but when you put any presseure they back off unlike a good mal witch fights harder. They were breed for hunderds of years to never bite. The dogman i know would shoot a dog if it evan grolwled at them. If those dogs went after a man like they go after dogs they would kill every person they bite and you would never bealble to call them off.
They make good pets but dont count on one to save your life or any dog for that matter if youve seen as many dogs worked as me you would see that maybe 1 in 10 well bred herders will make the grade.
Also those razors ege and gotti dogs are not Pitbulls there are called american bullies and they give real pitbulls a bad name. Those are not working dogs but dogs bred for looks and big heads using pitbulls amstaffs and bulldogs to create that short wide look.

My family has kept American Pit Bull Terriers since the 1970's. We only keep Colby Line American Pit Bull Terriers. The first one came from Louis B. Colby himself.

They can be trained to do many things, yet man biters they are not. GAME dogs were created for the "pit". If a GAME dog was a man biter how could a ref. who is a complete stranger to the dog pick it up and handle it during a match.

If any dog would bite a man on my fathers or uncles yard it would be culled immediately, thus the dogs that I have in modern day (a few of them are in Branscomb and up on Spy Rock) are not man biters. They will guard the house, they will rush an intruder and if my life was in danger with someone taking me out they would infact grab onto that person hurting myself or my family. But that would be my dogs last resort. Yet my female will go 1:30 minutes with another dog without stopping until no life is left in that other animal (I do not roll dogs for the record).

Now I know many American Staffordshire Terriers (American Pit Bull Terriers Show Cousin) that will bite a mans throat out in a heart beat. My friend has one. I know a Am-Bully that will attack a small child in a heart beat (needs to be put down). I know a Staffordshire Bull Terrier that is the most loving family dog in the world yet will kill you if you step foot on the family's property unannounced.

For the record Staffordshire Terriers (Gaff, Ruffian, etc.) are not Pit Bulls, Bully's (Razor's Edge, Gotti, Greyline, etc.) are not Pit Bulls.

If you have a Blue Nose dog and you are calling it a American PIT Bull Terrier please stop. You are doing a huge injustice to my breed. If you dog has Razor's Edge, Gotti, Greyline, Modern day Mason, or the likes in it's pedigree please stop calling it a American PIT Bull Terrier. You are doing a huge injustice to my breed. You have Bully's or Am-Bully's. Look at your paperwork. If it say A.K.C, or ABKC you have an American Staffordshire Terrier or a Bully.

True American PIT Bull Terriers will be registered with the ADBA. Now I would even accept AADR as they have gotten tighter (but are a 2nd level dog registry).

All this rant to say deltagrower99 you are correct.

I get passionate about these dogs.

S

SeaMaiden

I would highly recommend a "green dog" of eu herding/working ancestry. They'll be dominant dogs that the breeder held back, but perhaps they failed one small test a serious dogman put before them and were returned to the breeder,. But they should have all the drives necessary to do the work and are likely much more dog than most have encountered previously. They go about one years old, at about 2-3K us dollars. Go ahead, try a real dog next time, I very much doubt you'll regret it. Bring it, then we'll teach you what to do with it :D

That seems backwards to me. Shouldn't we be learning about the dog first, and *then* go where the rubber meets the road?

I'm serious when I say I'd like to enter into a separate discussion with you and the others who seem to be knowledgeable in this area. If I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it right.

My friend's GSD bitch is now 1yo and she still hasn't come into heat. What's up with that? How common is that?

B

bajangreen

Dude, i pitt is like a poly hybrid, you can find some good shit in there, stop hating.

Had no idea so much growers are into dogs too, wonder how much are into fish.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Bull dogs have been being breed since 1845 making them one of the oldest of newest breeds. :) American Pit Bulls are different. and yes stupid morons who still fight them should be put in a ring.

Security Always comes first! And thank god pit bulls have advocates, and educated lovers. Or they would all be dead due to racism.

I own a Razor Back Red Nose reservation lab. She has a Razor looking line down her Neck. Pure red, hazel eyes, Pink eye liner, with a white spot by her heart. white tips of feet. and her tip of her tail is white. Typical from what i know as the red nose. She may not be a man biter. But i have yet to meet many men that were not afraid of HER.

I dont suggest my pit bulls as guard dogs, if you have other dogs in the house, especially small dogs. as they are HUNTING dogs. Just be careful. Every dog is different honestly.

I believe my dog was breed for hunting Bore. Pig. Try and out run Her. ha ha

but i got lucky and my dog was found on the streets.... at about 8 months old. :)

I have found A LOT of people are sadly mis informed about these dogs.

my dog HAS to snuggle with me EVERY night, and if she heres anything within 50 feet of our house. She is growling quick. and she is never wrong. always Deer or something she smelt or heard.

i always have someone offering me 500 bucks everytime i walk her. or if i want to breed her with their male pit... She is not like any other pit i have really seen on the West Coast. Like i said. I may have gotten REALLY FUCKING LUCKY.

But in all in all. get a dog you are comfortable with, and work with it to be a guard dog. There are SEVERAL breeds of DOGS, and no HOLY GRAIL. Find what YOU LIKE. Yes pit bulls can be VERY hard to work with, but so can any dog if you dont know how to train a dog.

That seems backwards to me. Shouldn't we be learning about the dog first, and *then* go where the rubber meets the road?

I'm serious when I say I'd like to enter into a separate discussion with you and the others who seem to be knowledgeable in this area. If I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it right.

My friend's GSD bitch is now 1yo and she still hasn't come into heat. What's up with that? How common is that?

German Shepard are awesome dogs. Most females go into heat every 6 months bleed for about 2 weeks, then heat for another 2 weeks. after the bleeding is when they can get pregnant. And when one should watch out for male dogs...

But usually it takes the dog to be completely mature ( 1 year old) to start her womanly thing... I did not fix my dog. I got so much shit from EVERYONE. but she still after 2 years, has never gotten pregnant. :D

Last edited:

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
been breedin my line of staffies for over 10 years now and only choose the most luvin couch hogs there are........lol

luv the breed and will have them the rest of my life.............
perfect growers dawg........lots of one on one time.

yoss33

Veteran
Haze here, no dogs involved or having been needed :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bottle is 1L
2012 is a great season for late plants here on the Balkans. Greetings to all outdoor growers trying at the big ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts