What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra Organics

Really nice garden SO. There's nothing like the Sierra's and nothing like Organics. Great combo

Not sure if your running the same thing but I had a nice batch of some Ice Kush (durban x hindu kush) from Truckee over the winter, it was really really really good, and very unique but dank. Wondering if your Icy kush is the same thing. Regardless great grow, and thanks for sharing.

:ying:

Thanks !
no the icy kush is a lake county strain from the breeder left coast growers "no bull". cosmic kush which is the best of the old Cosmic Nights(sensi star x northern lights) crossed to the ice father to get icy kush. got 4 IK from seed. cant wait to see what these ladies put out. The twitter og seems very promising as well and have heard good things.

It's not the biggest bush of mine but its definitely the most Resinous and has by far the best Aroma!

Gage Green Genetic's Grape Stomper OG

de20b987.jpg

2245416d.jpg

d326eebd.jpg

1b0f8c1d.jpg

warthog

sierra organics- thanks so much for sharing! love everything about your garden... you are one lucky sob ya know that?:laughing::biggrin:

budologist- beautiful grape stomper! love her overall stature.. you can really tell there will be some thick chunky colas on that girl.. bring on the grapey funk! i havent seen many gage green grows, i hope the smoke is good for you, im sure people will go nuts for it:)

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice stomper, we just finished a big indooor grape stomper, loaded with resin, excellent putrid grape aroma, pretty stoney toke fresh, but man its a headstash plant, smallest buds ive seen in some time, hard little nugs, and just keeps stinkin nice:D

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Blueberry x Exodus Cheese >>> SSH x G-13
sUEGF.jpg
oohga.jpg

Blueberry Sativa x (Killa Queen x NYCD) >>> SSH
bKPZy.jpg
XGbcr.jpg
ygDZ0.jpg

This one started stacking up hard in early august. Smells like caramel and sour apples. Kind of reminds me of a jack herer cut I ran some years back, minus all the health issues. Calyxs are very pink although my crappy cell phone pics don't really show it. This was a seed plant that I threw in on a whim just to have some variety (usually a horrible idea). Glad I took clones.

smoooth

smoooth, lookin great man!!! Seems like not many people give your posts attention. Just wanted you to know I'm enjoying and think your plants look great. Keep it up!!! Tell us a little more about how you do also, if you want to.

:)

Thanks GCG I'm just trying to share my garden. Nothing compared to what some of these other guys have going but we are learning more every year.
Almost all plants went directly into the ground. Some are in smart pots where ever we could fit them in. Multiple different soils used but mostly happy frog as the base. Do have some in roots 707 and I must say that it performs very well. Most being fed fox farm products and just got topped off with the time release happy frog stuff. Do have a couple im doing organic top dressing and they seem to be eating it up. Other than that, lots of water and sun.

McDank8O5

everybody looks like they are killing it. my best wishes go out to mendos neighbors and anybody else affected by wildfires this season.

blue rhino x citrus skunk

happy growing

Z

Z-ro

Haha my neighbor put that up his wife was tired of looking at it, it doesnt block shit though.

Zdub7k

wow...awesome back yard grows folks..outstanding...I have a Q...my mulch (straw) has settled and is breaking down...should I replace it with new straw or just add more on top....there are roots growing up through the straw so im hesitant to remove it...thanks in advance for the info.

I have a few different mixes this year.

The plants that I have in mounds this year are for the most part recycled soil from years past.

To this I added only a few things. Dr. Earth 5-5-5, azomite, green waste compost and worm castings. I haven't added anything since I put the plants in other than compost teas.

My other two mixes are peat/ewc/compost/perlite based. With both having different forms of food. If I should get into that more, let me know.

:tiphat:

Dirtboy808

Veteran
GGG

GGG

View attachment 180205

View attachment 180206

View attachment 180207 I got some seeds From Gage Green Gen that were Col Gold X Chem Dawg OG and I started them on 4-20 it has been wet about 20 in of rain during the grow. Almost no mold and tight buds about 2in across. No nanners or hermie I'm stoked and hats off to the person who made these seeds. This cross is very stable it made my summer most everything else I lost to mold.She stoped growing at 10 ft 6 in I cut the first tops yesterday. Aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.