What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calcium 25 & Pure Protein 15-1-1

Calcium 25 & Pure Protein 15-1-1

Aloha Icmag community! We have found a new product that is OMRI certified. Pure Protein 15-1-1... I used a backpack sprayer and let our trees have a good dose of Calcium 25 @ 77.9 degrees temp. (first treatment of four this year). A friend of mine on the Big Island of HI (organic commercial grower of baby lettuce and other island veges) has been using Calcium-25 for years with great results on his farm but never thought of utilizing its potential on medical marijuana. In recent conversation he discovered his mistake and everyone had a laugh. At any rate, my point being, is that I hit the ladies with the Calcium-25 a week ago, followed by a new found exciting foliar feed of "Pure Protein" DERIVED FROM HYDROLYZED FISH PROTEIN! Here is the pdf:

PURE PROTEIN Dry
ORGANIC FISH FERTILIZER
MADE FROM COD FISH PROTEIN
15 - 1 - 1

DE-SOLVES EASILY IN WATER
Berries, fruits, nuts, and vegetables et:
Soil- Apply 2 % solution with transplants at Planting !
Apply 2.5 to 5 pounds per acre monthly during ! !
growing season through drip, flood,or furrow .! !
irrigation. Rate is based on size of trees,vines, or vegetable crop.
Apples, Citrus, Grapes, Peaches, Pears and Nuts
Young: Soil- Apply 2 to 4 pounds per acre every ! Foliar- Apply 2 pounds per acre every 4 weeks
Trees 4 weeks during growing season. ! ! Mature: Soil- Apply 2.5 to 3 pounds per acre ! Trees every 3 to 4 weeks during the! !
growing season. ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!
during the growing season.
Foliar- Apply 2.5 to 3 pounds in 100 gallons of
water per acre during the spray cycle ( Pre Bloom- summer-fall) Spray foliage until runoff occurs.
Field Crops, Broccoli, Beans, Corn, Cauliflower, Cotton, Grains Tomatoes, etc., Soil- If drilling seed, apply 5 pounds per acre with ! Foliar- Apply 1 to 2 pounds per acre when seed, If transplants, apply 2.5 to 3 pounds !plants are 5 to 7 inch stage and again
per acre with your fertility program. ! ! ! every 3 week till harvest.
Compatibility: Pure Protein has a pH of 6 to 7. It is compatible with most Micro nutrients
and pesticides. Do a jar test to ensure mixing computability.
Guaranteed Analysis
Total Nitrogen (N) ! ! 15% 0.026% Amino Nitrogen
0.006% Nitrate nitrogen
0.53% Urea nitrogen
0.02 % insoluble Nitrogen
14.418% soluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5) 1% ! ! ! Soluble Potash ! ( K2O)! 1%

Foliar- Apply 1 to 2 pounds per acre with 50/ 100 gallons of water every 10 to 14 days during the growing season.
NOTE: THE DRY IS 7 X MORE POTENT THAN LIQUID FISH FERTILIZER !
DESCRIPTION:
This product is made from deep-sea fresh cod and its waste as the raw material.
It is processed by Bio-directed enzyme hydrolysis, purification is through a
molecular sieve and spray drying process. The product is a low molecular weight protein amino acid peptide which has both a quick and slow - release function for plant nutrition.
This product is 100% green and is made from natural ingredients.
In the production process there are NO chemical substances or additives added. This product devolves 100% in water and is easy to use and will NOT clog drip irrigation. It is easy and safe to store and transport.
It contains 18 kinds of amino acids which are derived from organic fish protein. It is void of bacterial cultures and heavy metals.
Specifications:
Total nitrogen content ( dry basis w/w) 15% min.
Amino nitrogen (dry Basis) w/w) 0.5% min.
Molecular weight of amino acid peptides( less than 6000 D) 90% min. Protein ( as a dry basis) 93% min.
Typical profile amino acids (dry basis w/w) 80% min.
Free amino acids (dry basis w/w) 40% min.
NaCl (w/w) 3% Max.
Fat (w/w) 1% Max.
Ash ( dry basis w/w) 5% Max.
Moisture ( loss on drying) 5% Max.
A 10% solution Clear
pH 6.0 to 7.0
Color ( tan to yellow powder ) No odor
Heavy Metals none detectable
APPLICATION:
Through a Fertigation system, foliar fertilization, overhead irrigation, or drip irrigation. Marketed for Agriculture use on Fruits, Nuts and Vegetables, Landscape, and Golf Course.
Use at a rate of 120 ML / gallon of water = 4 oz./ gal. Rate: 3 to 4 Pounds /Acre
per application. This product utilizes NANOTECHNOLOGY to deliver nutrients into growing plant tissue through the stomata and /or root hairs.

After using these two products back to back (first day in the evening Calcium 25, second consecutive day Pure Protein Dry) I had 7 to 9 inches of growth from where I had topped my trees two days prier to the applications! It was very exciting! Plus, due to the nanotechnology you can use Pure Protein once a week and it will not burn your (leaves/plants) even with the organic OMRI certified 15% nitrogen. Incredible!!!

Happy Farming! Gratitude & Blessings to all!!!

V

Veg N Out

Lookin forward to trying the 15-1-1...Whenever I spray Ca25 My plants grow like a mother fucker as well

V

Veg N Out

The Pure Protein Dry is Very Likely going to be Available at the EarthWorm Soil Factory in Chico, CA(Off Highway 99 near the Dump)...Will Update on this soon.. Bless

N

Nondual

The Pure Protein Dry is Very Likely going to be Available at the EarthWorm Soil Factory in Chico, CA(Off Highway 99 near the Dump)...Will Update on this soon.. Bless
I got a sample of a soybean extract with something like a 14-0-0 makeup from Pacific Gro in Washington a year or so back. They make cold enzyme processed fish hydrolysate and don't extract the oils. He said he was going to start carrying the soybean extract. The sample I got was basically 100% soluble in water. I experimented with it in my veggie garden and the plants loved it. Also no fish smell to attract animals.

Here's my one Wifi from seed. Turning out to be a nice bush! Hoping for 1# I know most of the plants on this thread get much bigger, but I think this lady deserves a seat.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 9
  • PB183731
    PB183731
    123.9 KB · Views: 26

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
You can pick up the Pure Protein 15-1-1 on a certain auction site. Only 7lb. in stock when I ordered a minute ago.

Here's one of my dep plants, ChemD X Herijuana.
gallery_7064_3208_1549388.jpg

kingj

That's a lot of perlite, 2 questions what % of your mix is perlite and how do you level it off your buds during harvest. Also I thought smartpots drained well, is 15% perlite tooittle?

M

MummyCat

Update on a few earlier posts

..... So I did in fact end up finding a few hot bags of Ocean Forest in that pallet I got, scorched a few plants pretty good. :thumbs down:

..... On the compost tea, I added the humic acid first while the PH of the water was 8 and the final solution PH'd at 6.7 pre-brew and 7.2 post brew. I thought that was pretty interesting considering the same recipe PH'd at 5.5 with NO humic acid.

I have a microscope and there's a ton of critters in there but I don't know what I'm looking at :) Does anyone have a good link to identify compost critters?

Blessings to all your big girls!

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Prophet Showing Promise

Prophet Showing Promise

The Tower Of Power!

THANK YOU (you know who you are)

30 Day Time-Lapse!

Bing

picture.php

Badda

picture.php

BOOM

picture.php

picture.php

V

Veg N Out

ROOTWISE - Lookin excellent. Are you planning on doing any topping at this stage to get them to fill in the upper half of their structure?

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Some nice monsters out there :peacock:

Here is some of mine outdoor GG...

They are CJ x SB by Loudog and if I'm not mistaken CC x Nev's haze. The last one is 6ft tall already.

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Veg- Topped at 3 feet and already filling in. However, that ones structure will lean on the Tower of Power type me thinks. Really liking its internodal length for light penetration. We'll just have to see how she goes...

Thanks!

RW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts