What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The greatest fraud on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Like I keep saying, you lot are dumber than a bag of hammers.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

buzzmobile

Veteran
1685190084376.png

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Exactly what bis happening in this thread, the idiots are arguing over little things and labeling it this and that but they can't see the big picture, the elephant in the room.

Thread summary in the first sentence.
Believing the main stream media above FACTS makes you an idiot and ignorant.

JKD

Veteran
Exactly what bis happening in this thread, the idiots are arguing over little things and labeling it this and that but they can't see the big picture, the elephant in the room.

Believing the main stream media above FACTS makes you an idiot and ignorant.

Yeah it’s actually not MSM, it’s a report written by legal researcher and pseudo-law expert Dr Donald J Netolitzky KC.

Follow him on Twitter!

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Yeah it’s actually not MSM, it’s a report written by legal researcher and pseudo-law expert Dr Donald J Netolitzky KC.

Follow him on Twitter!

A lawyer/liar.

Did you know that here in Australia lawyers have immunity from prosecution for giving bad advice, it's called advocates immunity. Only under the legal system NOT under Common Law where they are 100% liable for their actions, so tell me again how the legal system is not a fraud?

GenghisKush

Follow him on Twitter!

A lawyer/liar.

Did you know that here in Australia lawyers have immunity from prosecution for giving bad advice, it's called advocates immunity. Only under the legal system NOT under Common Law where they are 100% liable for their actions, so tell me again how the legal system is not a fraud?

Objection, relevance. The lawyer/liar in question resides in Canada and not in Australia. Move to strike.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
A Really Bad Deal

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”
― Aldous Huxley,

“You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.”
― Aldous Huxley

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
A lawyer/liar.

How is that any different to your pseudo experts. If I download that crap information on how to avoid a speeding fine and it doesn't work, what recourse do I have to get my money back?
I wouldn't buy a used car from any of the nutjob salesmen in any video you've presented.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Like I keep saying, you lot are dumber than a bag of hammers.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Then what, dear Frosty, do you hope to gain here? Just like to hang out with dumb people so you can feel smart? Every time I read one of your posts, I feel a little dumber, so maybe it's YOUR fault we're all so dumb here. Help us, Frosty, with your big ole brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.