What's new

The greatest fraud on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegg69guerilla

the biggest fraud on earth is allowing yourself to becoming entombed in a shit breeders vision without knowing who the fuck they are or there track record with regards to breeding practices...lda you been warned brother...I will trample over your bullshit if you try to con ppl!!!!!!

you may continue.....lolol

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Dear Frosty- Look at the guy in the video. Does he look like somebody you would take advice from? Look at the way he's dressed, lol. Do you actually think any of us is going to click on a link to listen to this douche nozzle go on for OVER AN HOUR, when we can just sit here and read your posts if we want to be tortured with sovereign citizen crapola? But don't let anything I say slow you down! Shine on you crazy diamond!
Oh so the way somebody looks determines their credibility?

This is NOT sovereign citizen bullshit as I have explained before, you have fallen for the media lies as if they are truth, they are NOT.

You are all indoctrinated into a cult, government is a religion and a terrorist organisation as they use fear to control people and you are all living in fear of them.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
My point stands. It's SOME kind of bullshit.

"Oh so the way somebody looks determines their credibility?"- Kind of, yeah. Not taking advice from anyone in a tweed jacket and an ascot.

Anyway, if everything you say is true, we're all fucked anyway, so I might as well smoke a big fattie and let YOU worry about shit. Save us, Frosty, you're the only one with the knowledge and means to do so. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dear Frosty- Look at the guy in the video. Does he look like somebody you would take advice from? Look at the way he's dressed, lol. Do you actually think any of us is going to click on a link to listen to this douche nozzle go on for OVER AN HOUR, when we can just sit here and read your posts if we want to be tortured with sovereign citizen crapola? But don't let anything I say slow you down! Shine on you crazy diamond!
is that an ascot? i dunno man,that's pretty swanky

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
You would look good in an ascot, pop. I really think you could pull it off!
pop2.png

:LOL:(y)

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Oh so the way somebody looks determines their credibility?

This is NOT sovereign citizen bullshit as I have explained before, you have fallen for the media lies as if they are truth, they are NOT.

You are all indoctrinated into a cult, government is a religion and a terrorist organisation as they use fear to control people and you are all living in fear of them.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Ridicule in the face of truth just shows you to be small and petty minded.
You also show that you never evolved beyond ape, throwing shit around.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
dont get me started jelly!
first of all taxes! are for suckers
/who cares if a lot of the money goes to pay for education and roads/infrastructure and all the things we take for granted; i just dont want to pay my fair share
i have gripes to air but you know, truth and all...

Rgd

Veteran
goats are just too cool to be dragged into such nonsense
and tasty..goat curry in JA rules

nah we never ate ours..though I woulda liiked to..they can ruin a good fruit tree in minutes,,

first they are nicely nibbling grass around the new tree...turn your back and it has been girdled

goat cheese..no thanks....I can taste 1billionth ppm of “goat lol in anything

still..they were friendly social animals ..they always wanted to come in the kitchen

[well except for the males lol]

sorry for the digression..it brought back. memories..

we liked Toggenburg’s the best

Status
Not open for further replies.