What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LouDog420

I'll play along in the search for a nice male... Will probably end up letting some of the ladies go to seed in the end, but we can keep at least one girl sensi to play along and test my skills under a few CFLs :tiphat:

Planning on popping 5 of each...

Lucky Dip Freebies
Sour Bubble F2s
New Purple Power x Hashberry
Double Strawberry Diesel x Original Haze/Skunk1

Best of luck keg cup lovers! :wave:

Endur

Veteran
One More Day, until the fun begins. :)

I'll be happy to give it a go.
I'll look into the Bean Vault, & pick something out.

Endur

G

guest121295

I'm popping 30 Hells Angels OG X SFVOG BX1's.I'll throw several of those in and a few Mango Hazes from MNS.I'm going to run coco with an organic side and a GH Lucas style side.All in fun of course.The HA seeds were a gift and the MNS I bought from the BOO last year.Is there a plant limit? I have such a nice little spot picked out.:) Here's a Rez SSSDH cut I run in a beer cup of coco.This was about 3 weeks before harvest.I think she had about 8 or 9 grams on her, nice stuff!
picture.php

Garuda

Veteran
Since I didn't find any suitable cups anywhere (wasted hours in supermarkets :D), I won't take part in the contest :( Nonetheless I'll run some beans for fun in 0,5l bottles, just for your entertainment, hope thats ok :)

Garuda

Veteran
These are my prepared pots:

Two were 0.5l bottles (approx. 0.4l since I had to cut off a bit for the blumats), the other two were 1l and 1.5l bottles cut down to a little bit under 0.5l. The white one is a yogurt cup and is way below the limit :D

I'll start 5 of my Original Haze x (DFxDD), hope they'll germ :)

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
These are my prepared pots:

Two were 0.5l bottles (approx. 0.4l since I had to cut off a bit for the blumats), the other two were 1l and 1.5l bottles cut down to a little bit under 0.5l. The white one is a yogurt cup and is way below the limit :D

I'll start 5 of my Original Haze x (DFxDD), hope they'll germ :)

:D

Nicely done on your cups, curious how the clear containers are gonna work out for ya tho, are you planning on wrapping them to keep light from getting to the roots or not?

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I heard my good friend paladin420 was one of the ones to donate seeds as a prize.
good on you pal.
I myself would offer up some alpha dog ( alpha diesel x killer chem ) that I made as well as some sour diesel ibl s1's maybe Ill check into that whole business.
best of luck to all. I grew a larrydog from clone in abeercup 2 yrs ago for reds thread. 1 week veg after rooting straight into flower. dry weight was 11 or 12 grams.
Those alphaDog Sound tasty..well probally stinky but still...Like gyspy says ' it all starts with a seed'..pal

V

vonforne

Ok we are on!!!

Admin gave the OK FOR THE PRIZES!!!!!!!

I will let Clarence know and at the end we have 1st, 2nd and 3d prizes to give out.

For the 2 members that offered please send me a PM. I will dig through my stash and provide the third prize. 10 seeds from my personal stash. They will be sent to Seedbay and then sent on to the winning members.

Get those cameras ready and lets get cracking!

Good luck and lets have some fun.

V

benjuanman

Veteran
:jump:Woot Wooh. Well here's my entry guys. I've got 8 seeds of some bagseed I done for my first grow. I've got them in 425mL plastic cups which I painted to stop light with coco as the medium of choice.
This is what it looked like at day28 had a real stinking sickly smell which would make you dry reach if you were hungover but wasnt that potent. Well good luck to all and have a good one.:gday:
picture.php

Hers the cups
picture.php

L

LouDog420

Here we go...

Decided on 5 of each...

Double Strawberry Diesel x Original Haze/Skunk #1
New Purple Power x Hashberry
Sour Bubble F2s
Lucky Dip Freebies

Germination started on 9-25-11
picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I don't know what I planted but I know I planted three of them. They are from the Server Fund Feminized Mix packs I got a while back. "These could be anything from any of our regular feminized breeder stock." I have given most of them away so I figured I better pop at least a few myself. My entries are the three in back. I am using FFOF in 18 ounce beer cups. Straight water until they need food and then Maxibloom.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts