What's new

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

excalibud7

got a question for everybody here......how long does it take for the 16 oz cup to be officially rootbound?i ask this because im sitting here like its 8 cups in a gallon so i could still grow a 2month vegged mini monster with no problem..am i high?

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
5. 4 week veg time.

So, lets get this going and post up the strains and descriptions of the genetics you are growing. If you vary from the rules you could be disqualified. Keep it clean and honest and have a great time.

V

From the first post,..... :drum:

Not trying to be a field nazi tho, so if you wanna do 2 months, feel free!:blowbubbles:

mcfly420

Why would you put a limit on the veg time? I read it as you must veg at least 4 weeks, although he wouldnt suggest any longer. I think flowering them too early would be against the rules... We already know plants can be finished in these containers, so why not see how big they can get instead? At least that was my plan

Do the roots grow very much after the flip?

paternity test is in.......

paternity test is in.......

ok...here is my update. I flipped my single contender to 12/12 last weekend like we agreed....4 weeks. got about a 4 inch growth spurt since then, so ive been stoked all week. upped the nutes and started bloom blood. now i think its showing...you guys tell me.

Attachments

• PICT0005.jpg
    PICT0005.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 7
  • PICT0007.jpg
    PICT0007.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 8
  • PICT0011.jpg
    PICT0011.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 12
  • PICT0014.jpg
    PICT0014.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 9
G

greenmatter

ok...here is my update. I flipped my single contender to 12/12 last weekend like we agreed....4 weeks. got about a 4 inch growth spurt since then, so ive been stoked all week. upped the nutes and started bloom blood. now i think its showing...you guys tell me.

very pretty plant ....... in a boy george way. not what most growers want to see. that really sucks man!

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Nice balls bubba D

F**k me, never thought I'd say it to another fella,.... Nice balls.:tiphat:

Sucks you got a boy, Hopefully you've got some use for the pollen and some F-2's or an interesting cross..... Hell if you can do it without wrecking your grow, run him out! Not many good pics of Male flowers on ANY of these sites, and even fewer of a mature male!

Here's a shot of my male I'm keeping for an F-2 run when I can get the clones of the female into flower,.... He's so hot to trot, that I took this pic under 18/6 and it's NOT an autoflower strain!!!!
picture.php

I tried to grab some pics of my cup a day ago, none of them came out. My little one was a Femmed seed, and is sure enough throwing hairs at me!

The hairs should be more defined by Sunday when I'll take some more shots.:tiphat::dance013:

L

LouDog420

:laughing:

Crazy that boy's going nuts like that on 18/6!! Nice pic canni :tiphat: What's the strain??

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
We are calling it "Rodney" for now,.... It has a real name, but I'm not at liberty to disclose it since the strain has been lost since the late 70's early 80's.

Headband can attest tho, seeds that have been frozen for 20+ years are still good! ;)

BTW, My Nirvana White Widow male went fully nuts out very much like this under 18/6, and my DJ-Short Vanniluna male started to form stalks before I had to cull him for security issues.

John Deere

Veteran
Here's my babies today. Similar to stihgnobevoli, I buried my stems a bit but instead of rolling them like he did I just knocked an inch or two of coco off the bottom and then filled them back up. I'll probably throw them into 12/12 soon since I don't have tons of extra room in my cab and this is just for fun, it's not my primary grow. These are from my extensive bagseed collection. Anyway...

picture.php

Endur

Veteran
What up Fellow contenders......
Here is my weekly update. :)

This girl is really exploding into flowering.
Cant wait to see how she does in a couple more weeks.

So, Ya, here are the pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
Endur

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Dayum man she's a go getter!

I'm gonna grab pics tomorrow,.... My baby's getting some hairs, not stretching much, and yellowing :frown:

LetsSeeYa

I finally get her up. Not to mpressive next to some iv seen on here yet not bad grown under my desk lamp next to my bed, lol. Il do my best to make sure i dont miss anymore postings of her.

My tents down for now alone with the leds, but l brake out the cfl's, i have confidence in them to grow a nice plant, at least i have before.

Great pics everyone mines looking like a Charlie Brown x-mass tree next to some posted, if that. But having fun watching her grow. Just need to make a box to grow her in in this cold house.

picture.php

LSY

I

icon

its getting harder to take a proper pic of date stamp with my phone i'll use the computer screen next time....its confirmed the hindu x lvpk is female too.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts