What's new

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjuanman

Veteran
day14 of 12/12

day14 of 12/12

Heres my remaining survivor from the 8 I started with, I call her "Retardo" coz basically thats the best way I can put its growth. Some great entries in here which is great to see. Peace:gday:
picture.php

strongbox18

What up Fellow contenders......
Here is my weekly update. :)

This girl is really exploding into flowering.
Cant wait to see how she does in a couple more weeks.

So, Ya, here are the pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
Endur

Dam Endur the HS is comming out nice its pistils are really startin to shoot, youve got my vote buddy =)

Granger2

Veteran
Damn. Wish I had noticed this thread before today. Looks like fun. I'll watch this time round. -granger

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
hornswaggle lookin nice. i gotta get my week 3 pics up here...gotta find a camera. that repotting i did last week really helped.

WelderDan

Veteran
Here they are in their new home. I flipped them yesterday. I still need to add more lighting, thinking of a 150 hps for the 30 x 30 x 12 cab. Or I may be running 4 CFL, we'll see.

This cab is stacked on two smaller 30w x 23h x 18 deep, one that will be my mother/clone cab and the other is TBD

Dimebagg

nov.8

Confirmed she was a female the other day! Heres a pic of her in the cab with my other ladies. We had an accident with the fan, so dont mind the chopped up leaf.

picture.php

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Here my update:

Sorry Fellas, but I've decided to pull the Romulan as she just keeps being miserable. Still battling issues with a couple of them. But I think i"m back on the correct path with these girls. They have been in 12/12 for a little over a week, thats made it hard for me to remember to get the pics before the light go out in the room.

0verkil13r

Quick update:

Here's a pic from 11-1 after adding some soil.

That's post #577 on page 39 (I been slackin)

And here's one from yesterday

They responded very well a root drench w/foliar.

I'll get one timestamped after lights on tomorrow.

L

LouDog420

Sorry guys, been busy harvesting and reloading rooms, so no shots of my beercup ladies yet...

They're still truckin' along and I'll get some shots up when I get a chance :moon:

Everyone else is startin' to look really nice ;) Bring on the midget flowers !

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
I'd take a new shot, but I'll wait for Sunday to roll around,..... maybe by then she will be looking a bit better.

Getting yellowing on the lower fans at an alarming rate even tho there doesn't seem to be any stress up top and flower growth has exploded!

I'm probably just paranoid, never done a grow this fast or in this small of container, so I don't know what to expect.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I'd take a new shot, but I'll wait for Sunday to roll around,..... maybe by then she will be looking a bit better.

Getting yellowing on the lower fans at an alarming rate even tho there doesn't seem to be any stress up top and flower growth has exploded!

I'm probably just paranoid, never done a grow this fast or in this small of container, so I don't know what to expect.

Mine are doing the same thing. I think to grow like this you need to be ahead of the curve on the nutes. I waited until mine showed a need for nutes and that was too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts