What's new

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Not sure what I'm doing with the hydro cup. I might add a rez and a air line. Should be fun!...mitsu

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Only two of my three popped, I have hidden them in a marijuana patch for safe keeping.

picture.php

Week #1- Pic from Sunday
...mitsu

I've been looking at building a mini rdwc system. Just trying to figure out how to connect the cups without leaks. I've still got the 3 ak47 x SSK's the others are refusing to sprout. So. I was looking at doing something experiemental with the other seeds.

LokiLoki

Not sure what I'm doing with the hydro cup. I might add a rez and a air line. Should be fun!...mitsu

Should be fun indeed :) I guess theres much more space for the roots in that hydro cup, if it works im sure its going to be a nice little cannabis bonsai :)

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
um isn't the contest for a 16 oz cup? anything you add outside of a 16oz cup with your plant is cheating. a recirc dwc automatic cheating cuz you just doubled the size of your grow at the very least by adding a second 16oz cup for the res.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
just the roots in the cup...

in your scenario you couldn't water a plant in soil...

gettogro

Veteran
um isn't the contest for a 16 oz cup? anything you add outside of a 16oz cup with your plant is cheating. a recirc dwc automatic cheating cuz you just doubled the size of your grow at the very least by adding a second 16oz cup for the res.

As long as all the roots are in the cup anything goes. I think I might ad a 5 gallon res with a dripper DTW in my cups.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Here is a Challenging Beer Cup

Here is a Challenging Beer Cup

Put that in your beer cup and smoke it...... ya'll are lookin solid..pal

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
sigh i might have to drop out, still nothing from my cups, i had at least 2 seeds that cracked and had the tips of the taproot showing before i put em in the dirt and here we are some days later and still nothing. all my neglected clones on the other hand all rooted.

primobud

sigh i might have to drop out, still nothing from my cups, i had at least 2 seeds that cracked and had the tips of the taproot showing before i put em in the dirt and here we are some days later and still nothing. all my neglected clones on the other hand all rooted.

Thats a bummer for sure. Sorry to hear.

Why drop out there is still a ton of time. From what I understand this is more of a time limit. I still don't have all of my seeds up. Still go 100+ days. It's no fun just to watch. I seriously doubt if I'll make anything worthy of a prize but phuck it.

L

LouDog420

Culled some slow growers...

This might be the beer cup challenge, but it still doesn't leave any room for weak plants! :moon:

Pop some new beans friends!

day 12....

day 12....

so here we are at day 12. 2nd leaves showing. looking like a champ. did a little wattering and added a taste of iguana juice, with a dash voodoo juice. boy is it stretching.

Attachments

• PICT0004.jpg
    PICT0004.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 11
  • PICT0008.jpg
    PICT0008.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 9
  • PICT0012.jpg
    PICT0012.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.