• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

"...you're really attacking, not only attacking doctor Anthony Fauci, you are attacking science."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7pYVkqao0E

When Fauci tries to say that it was not only himself who pushed this "science," but also "the surgeon general of the United States and the entire CDC," he is doing a number of things..

1. He reveals that there is no science and that by "science," they really just mean 'our policy' (political).
2. Consensus is and always has been irrelevant to science.
3. He points the finger at domestic institutions, but not international institutions such as the WHO (because he is a traitor)

Oh, and 4. The entire establishment conspired to defraud the people of the world (and the United States)

Hempy McNoodle

I ain’t no never-nothing. I don’t live in your seemingly drunken country.
I did however like the fawning love letter statement about Russia from don sr yesterday.

Are you talking about this? I have a feeling that him posting this is a good indication that the Durham indictments are about to go public (arrests) and the people are about to learn the truth.

LyvU9B3D.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

If the reason for Gain Of Function research is to study viruses and develop treatments, why were effective treatments banned and discussion of their use censored?
Was it because it was actually a bioweapon and we were actually attacked?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you referring to his mullet?

How's the Sinaloan, btw? Is that one you've tried before?

Kidding aside (about the mullet), I am not a hunter and don't like these pics. I realize there are arguments that these hunters will use, such as the idea that hunting these "trophy" animals helps conservation by providing revenue to the local communities and conservation projects. There may be some substance to those arguments. Of course, legalizing and deregulating african landrace sativa would no doubt raise even more money (my preferrence) and make africa a wealthy "continent" (geo-political region).

I would rather sit with Don Jr and have a respectful discussion on the matter, over sitting around Hunter, high on parmesan cheese and crack residue and talking about why he is a corrupt depraved piece of shit.

And what do you say about the tail? Pure scum. Given the chance he would easily be on the receiving end were I still a 'hunter of hunters'. No dope addict or thief can come close to the evil portrayed in that photo.