Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

SPICY!!

7PxNVp8A.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy said it all along,...Authoritarianism.
Anti-Authority Sentiment = Domestic Terrorism

Biden launches Domestic Terrorism Strategy targeting anti-gov’t ideology, white supremacy and more

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...-anti-govt-ideology-white-supremacy-and-more/

"The strategy says that experts and evidence have shown today’s domestic terrorists include those who espouse “racial or ethnic bigotry and hatred” as well as “anti-government or anti-authority sentiment.”"

..Smell that fascism!

Hempy McNoodle

Not yet, Buzz, but, don't worry, there will be plenty of action between now and August. Expect many relentless 'Nevertrumpers' to start saying things like; "I've stopped thinking about politics. I've decided to start focusing more on just living my life."
:party:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not yet, Buzz, but, don't worry, there will be plenty of action between now and August. Expect many relentless 'Nevertrumpers' to start saying things like; "I've stopped thinking about politics. I've decided to start focusing more on just living my life."

Does that mean the Repulicans?

Hempy McNoodle

6.9 Biological Weapons (pg. 350), 6.10 Certain Environmental Modification Techniques (pg. 352)
https://archive.defense.gov/pubs/law-of-war-manual-june-2015.pdf

Page 353: "For example, earthquakes, tsunamis, and cyclones are environmental effects likely to be widespread, long-lasting, or severe that could be caused by the use of environmental modification techniques.213 On the other hand, dispelling fog to facilitate military or combat operations may involve the use of environmental modification techniques that would not have widespread, long-lasting, or severe effects. 214"

M

member 505892

This really is your ultimate fantasy isn't Hempy. :biglaugh:

All of the 'never trumpers' to bend the knee to Donald and FINALLY realize that he's a great man. :rolleyes:

Hempy McNoodle

When I was younger, the US and "allies" went to war in the middle east following the attacks on 9/11. I was very strongly against the "war on terror." During the first half of the George W Bush administration, I was a Democrat. I was a Democrat because I was fooled into thinking that Democrats were anti-war and stood for truth and justice. I learned over time how wrong I was. I would eventually come to realize that Democrats were only against the war because it was a republican's war. All criticism dried up when the Obama Administration took over management of the country and its wars, simply because he was a Democrat and because of his skin color. Obama was identical to GWB as a president otherwise.

Early on, I would warn people that the war on terror was fascist and would likely, one day, be turned against us. Here we are now...
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...t-potentially-radicalized-friends-and-family/

They want to take away gun rights and make it so that Americans are defenseless.
Americans want to keep their guns to thwart fascism and slaughter.
The Government acts like that would NEVER happen.
Then, the government declares war on citizens who are anti-authoritarian.

The Government under the Deep State wants to have it both ways...
"Give up your guns. We wont hurt you. You don't need them."
"The biggest threat america faces is Americans with constitutional rights."