• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

It's unusual to disclose sources and methods. Was this story designed to leak (warn) other criminals, in order to help them avoid capture?

FBI encrypted phone app leads to hundreds of global underworld arrests
https://nypost.com/2021/06/07/fbi-encrypted-phone-app-leads-to-hundreds-of-global-arrests/

Imagine my state of shock upon reading that...

Royals and politicians are among celebrities and wealthy business figures who used the SAME secret phone network as hundreds of crime kingpins as UK police smash encoded EncroChat app

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ties-used-secret-EncroChat-phone-network.html

audiohi

Veteran
How does Dorsey know it was goat that he was served? What does the article say?: "Goat meat – in particular [kid], which is tender and milder in flavour,..."

How do I know you don't eat kids? You've never shown me anything that you eat.

I make a game of catching fungus gnats (from my grow) with one hand. I don't take any prisoners... But the fear of being caught actually drives them to suicide as they fly into the catchment tray of the dehumidifier. (Hempy does not use any fans in his grow. Instead Hempy uses a small 'bathroom' dehumidifier.

You don't use a fan in your grow room? No wonder you have to battle fungus gnats with one hand.

You are a madman. I'm convinced.

Hempy McNoodle

How do I know you don't eat kids? You've never shown me anything that you eat.

You don't use a fan in your grow room? No wonder you have to battle fungus gnats with one hand.

You are a madman. I'm convinced.

I don't make super creepy cooking videos either, but if I do make a cooking video...I show the food!

I live in a tiny apartment and my grow is right next to my bed. So, I've found ways around having noisy and unnecessary equipment. The dehumidifier is multi-purpose. Keeps the environment relatively safe from bud destroying molds and fungi, traps and kills gnats (why I don't have a gnat 'problem') and it also produces fresh water which I give right back to the plants.

MADNESS!!

Hempy McNoodle

Gracias!:tiphat: It works pretty darn well. Although, it was not enough to save some of the Kandahar Black flowers I grew a couple years back. Those are very susceptible to bud rot.

In other news, last night I caved and tried my Chitral, Pakistani (PCK) crop a few days earlier than I was going to allow (I try to do at least a two week cure). It is delightful! The smoke is smooth as silk. The flavor is very nice, sort of a dark strawberry flavor. The high was very nice and potent, but very short lived (only about four minutes, but then you can smoke more and get lifted back to where you were. The PCK did get a couple spots of powdery mildew, which I rarely see in my grows. But, those leaves were removed and it did not spread.

Sunshineinabag

I don't make super creepy cooking videos either, but if I do make a cooking video...I show the food!

I live in a tiny apartment and my grow is right next to my bed. So, I've found ways around having noisy and unnecessary equipment. The dehumidifier is multi-purpose. Keeps the environment relatively safe from bud destroying molds and fungi, traps and kills gnats (why I don't have a gnat 'problem') and it also produces fresh water which I give right back to the plants.

MADNESS!!

Rawr

:rtfo:

Hempy McNoodle

The "pink" pheno of Ace's Pakistani Chitral Kush (which is green and lavender) has a wonderful 'Lime N' Pine' taste. Reminds me of pine-sol.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

MADNESS!!

you're slipping hempy,a whole paragraph where you didn't refer to yourself in the third person!:D

Hempy McNoodle

what a waste of a royal 5 :(

Yeah, poor elk. Must have been running full speed or something. It is a waste too! that thing could feed a village and that also looks like a pretty nice pelt. I was watching a video recently that showed a huge tee-pee tent used by people in the arctic tundra. The Tee-pee style tent was double-walled with large warm looking pelts sewn together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gI6q4R8ih4&t=1463s

Hempy McNoodle

How does Dorsey know it was goat that he was served? What does the article say?: "Goat meat – in particular [kid], which is tender and milder in flavour,..."

"As for Zuckerberg’s treatment, oven cooking agoat for half an hour is “brave, I would say” – western European tastes tend to favour a treatment like that of mutton, where the meat is cooked for longer and falls off the bone."

“There’s some slightly demonic stuff going on with goat – it’s always been seen in western culture as not to be trusted, or unusual,” he says. “It just plays into the idea that Zuckerberg is not quite human.”

Knifing a captive goat and killing it is not considered 'hunting,' by the way. I still think something is up. Any normal person would have shown the meat. Why so mysterious??

As for the Trump kids and their hunting, I don't love it, but depending on the circumstances, it can be acceptable.

The plot thickens...

DEAD STRANGE Twitter boss unfollows Mark Zuckerberg and appears to blame ‘goat slaughter’ incident
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/10576...y-twitter-facebook-goat-slaughter-unfollowed/

M

member 505892

Blatant admission of hypocrisy and how easily he can be bought. Jesus Christ....

M

member 505892

I think he simply waited and gave Zuckerberg enough rope to hang himself with...
Watch what happens.

Been watching for years, nothing ever happens. You're asleep at the wheel.

The complete opposite of what you predict usually happens, but then it's 'reverse psychology'.... a pretty nice iron dome for your fantasies to fester.

You should call your book 'Beyond Woke- A Wokester's Fantastical Journey Into Cultism'

Hempy McNoodle

After studying all the maneuvers over the last few years, I think it had to be this way to avoid the UN invading and the US and other countries from falling into a very dark civil and global war. Also, the people all had to see, all around the world. The Deep State had to be drawn out from the shadows and the people had to see for themselves. Conspiracy, no more.