What's new

The good people at Solo cup hook us up!!!!!!

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The round rim is cool, it keeps it from flexing. Square pots much bigger than a quart are prone to flexing when you pick them up. I use a pretty heavy mix, so I have to be careful with those kind of pots. Do these new solo cups come with the handy-dandy label too? They MUST be aware of all the growers buying them, no?

I

idoreallytry

I wasn't being negtive either, just didn't see it. Now I do, those are pretty cool. Good find IDRT.

hey sorry if i came off like a prick thats really not my style a hundred apologies, to you and RDaisy,,peace

Giveadog,,,cool i will see i just saw these up front never saw the cup section,,,peace

Med,,,cool man i use to as well,,,but i got to have a lil order in my garden i am wierd,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

The round rim is cool, it keeps it from flexing. Square pots much bigger than a quart are prone to flexing when you pick them up. I use a pretty heavy mix, so I have to be careful with those kind of pots. Do these new solo cups come with the handy-dandy label too? They MUST be aware of all the growers buying them, no?

no just side grips on mine i wonder if someone should market the labeled plastic cup:yoinks:,,,peace

L

luaith

cool...i'l have to check these out.....if i can find them..
how many oz's are they...the same 16oz??

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Those are freakin cool

only thing that would beat that would be them having a white area like a lable area that you can use a marker to write the clones information on BUT wipe or clean off at the end so it can be reused.

No plant markers, no scribbling out previous strain names written in sharpie and so on.

That is what I would love to see,

then we could reuse the cups unlimited times without adding or crossing off previous names or replacing the cups completely.

then all they need to do is add pre drilled drainage holes at the bottom
:yeahthats

I

idoreallytry

cool you found labeled ones,,might have to order some,,,
Lauith,,,they are 18 oz and shorter than the round ones,,,
another thing i like about them you get a nice rootball but its shorter when you transplant them, meaning they aren't so far down in the next pot more room for roots to grow,,,peace
Yeah Moldy if its not perfect fuck it,,,lol peace
Hey Med,,,a built in dry erase strip,,,cool idea,,,peace

Tropic

Biggest cups I can find down here can hold just a bit less than 9oz (around 250ml)... and are round... now I can find other containers to start seedlings in but they aren't as cheap as regular drinking plastic cups...

:joint:

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Yeah Moldy if its not perfect fuck it,,,lol peace

Hehehe, only true Solo believers know how lame it is to gently balance round solos just to have the weakest link fall over due to round instability and gravity forces. Those look awesome and more stable, specially if they are a little shorter, perfect IMVHO for clones moving up the veg ladder. Love 'em!

L

luaith

Hehehe, only true Solo believers know how lame it is to gently balance round solos just to have the weakest link fall over due to round instability and gravity forces. Those look awesome and more stable, specially if they are a little shorter, perfect IMVHO for clones moving up the veg ladder. Love 'em!

i agree...

thanks for the heads up Ido..im going to get some tonight.

I

idoreallytry

anytime fellas,,,peace
and yes the round cup juggle is a bitch,,,peace

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used to write on my cups, but after a few years there's nowhere left to write. Now, I write on a piece of masking tape that just gets moved from container to container as the plant grows. I fold under a 'tab of the masking tape to make it easy to peel up. Probably could do the same with a corner of the lable that comes with the new solos.

I

idoreallytry

I used to write on my cups, but after a few years there's nowhere left to write. Now, I write on a piece of masking tape that just gets moved from container to container as the plant grows. I fold under a 'tab of the masking tape to make it easy to peel up. Probably could do the same with a corner of the lable that comes with the new solos.

yeah duct tape is what i was using for a bit,,,peace

Hey Durga,,,glad you found them too they are going to be a lot better in the flats not falling all over the place,,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts